• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    hehehe evil kitty man!! XD hehehe.=3

Just thought id say hi.And nice ava.Me like zelos.Hehehe and I can see you met my bro hehehehehe
    Well yea,they've been around for over ten years. If they asked me to send in my thoughts,I wouldn't. I cant draw to save my life lol. The only thing I ask nintendo to do is to not make anymore eevee evolutions. Its fine with the way it is now.
    I just dont like it. Rotom changing forms,Shaymin and Garitina.... In my POV,they're running out of new pokemon ideas at the moment.
    JOLTEON OF COURSE. Ok i gotta get my head in line...Uhh probably piplup as my starter again. And the pokemon on the cover is Giratina in spirite form...These form ideas are so dumb to be honest with you.
    Oh that ok,If I was able to get another Silver I would play it in an intstant. Also I believe its over 200 pokemon.
    Now I'm wanting to play Tos 2 again...But my Wii is in for repairs Y.Y Zelos is funny,but can be a pain sometimes.

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Silver.
    I also think the First one was better. They tried to keep the voices the same,but I liked them. As for the side quests,they needed alot more,it was just too fast. The arena was entertaining.

yay you agree witt me! My winking Jolteon is cute too.(Yes I'm a guy saying all this,but hey I like to speek my mind)
    Cool cool. Have you played both ToS and ToS Dawn of the New World?

Anyways,DONT HATE EEVEE! Him and the evelutions are so cool and cute! (yes I said it! CUTE) Pidgeot is a respectable pokemon. Its a great looking pokemon and speedy ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back