• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
CA59
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm still debating going.

And sort of. My mom is fully aware of it, since she got me a shirt with a design relating to it, and since I got some money to buy one of the 5000 posters they had at Comic Con off of eBay, but I don't think my dad knows. Obviously, the friends that I got to watch it know, and one friend who hates it, but that's about it. It's not so much keeping it secret though, as it is the fact that I'd probably be really awkward around so many people that I don't know, since the one on saturday had 50 people. One of my friends reeeeeally wants to go, so that'd probably be alot better, but yeah.
    Idk, it just seemed rather... strange. Plus, I was asleep when it started, and I think you had to RSVP. But, another meetup at the exact same place is happening on August 13th
    Lol of course, why wouldn't it be?

Also there was a brony meetup less than a mile from my house on Saturday night, but I didn't go
    It's been on Fox, I think, for a whole season already. You should look it up, I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Also tidbit from unreleased two minute version of opening theme: ‪MLP extended intro ripped from the Twilight Sparkle plushie (MP3 link in description)‬‏ - YouTube
    Oh ok, then yeah, it's pretty awesome. Weird British humor and all that. Though I don't like the British Office. Hmm...

It's on Hulu
    I think I actually like AD more than FG. As for The Cleveland Show, it's alright too. And what do you mean "seems like it will be good"?
    I think it's alright, but I too mostly watch the original.

And yeah, for me it's mostly King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad, and hopefully Look Around You. Metalocalypse is pretty funny too.
    Quite a bit older I see. I turn 15 in November though

And I loved it just because it was so abnormally dark and macabre, y'know? Sort of graphic for a kids show, and it was hilarious XD And yeah, besides those, I only watch it for AS and Looney Tunes in the wee hours of the morning
    Its coo'. How old are you btw?

And all of those shows are pretty amazing. Did you like Chowder and Flapjack? Best 4 shows on Cartoon Network imo
    Yeah, it was pretty fun since he brought his Xbox over, and of course we watched ponies

And nope, I don't think you can get one at 14
    Yeah it's pretty cool. I'll just ask her to see if I can edit the OP whenever incase new members join and such
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back