• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
CA59
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes! Weirdly, At the Gala is my least favorite song in the series.

And the second one is supposed to air sometime in winter. Hope it's as good as the first.
    Just saw Transformers 3. I thought it was okay (WAY better than the second) but I liked the original the best. All the fights were good for the most part, Quite possibly the best I?ve ever seen. but I had a few problems:

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

Sentinel Prime flat out murders Ironhide without a fight and Ironhide is a powerhouse
    Wheelie and Brains play a pivotal role in the Autobot?s victory only to be abruptly killed off for no reason.
    Once Sentinel goes bad he basically hijacks the plot and prevents most any other robot from getting decent characterization from there on out
    I liked Nimoy as MX, but I cringed every single time I heard his voice as Sentinel.
    Megatron doesn't get ANY fight scenes until the end
    Next time, less human fights and MOE Autobot fights
    They dragged on the Human Decepticon's Traitor throughout the film (He should have been killed by Sam in the Trump building)
    no Megatron-Starscream banter this time (I loved it when those two were fighting with each other in the other films)
    Plot creeped to practically a halt during the fight in Chicago
    Sam is so angry in the beginning. Take a chill pill man.

Positives:
    Best action sequences from all three films
    Bumblebee is as great as ever
    Optumus finally learns something for a change instead of dishing the whole "wisdom of the Prime" bit he's done in the first two films
    Carly is better than "what's her face" in the other two films. Thank you Speilberg for firing her!!!!!
    Simmons and his assistant, Dutch, are crazy awesome
    Laserbeak is Hardcore
    Shockwave was even more Hardcore (wished they had more of him in the movie)
    Beginning was epic
    Wheelie and Brains were funny as hell

I give it 3 out of five stars, not great but not bad (or so-so as Sam put it to Bumblebee)
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I saw a few parody videos here and there, and thought it looked sort of generic and meh. But then, everyone started talking about it, and Know Your Meme had it EVERYWHERE, so I thought I might as well go on Youtube to watch the first 3 episodes to see what all the fuss was about. I thought they were halfway decent, and decided to watch a few more and see if they got any better, and well... they did. Don't get me wrong, the first three are good too, but I was viewing them more as a skeptic than as a fan at the time. I started watching a few episodes every night until I finished the first season, which is all thats out right now, and was just like "Woah, that was awesome. Guess I'm a brony now." I even got like 2 of my friends to start watching it, and now they love it too haha. I don't know what it is, but it seems really well put together and funny, but mature, for a show with its target audience. It has the minds of some other great cartoons behind it, so I guess that helps. But uh yeah, wall of text.
    It is. I didn't see the point of the club when it was made, but TDS has long since abandoned his original intent.
    Well, the club itself isn't an attack on you, but several of the members there are definitely ganging up on you and are just bashing others with different opinions.
    it's kinda clear wear a line should of been drawn between the manga and anime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back