• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Edit: Please Ignore these messages.

My internet glitched out and quadruple-posted on me! :\
    Edit: Please Ignore these messages.

My internet glitched out and quadruple-posted on me! :\
    Well, it's good to talk sometimes! Besides, as I've pointed out through example, it's okay to be a bit... lax, with replies when you're online. Walking away from someone mid-conversation and then seeking them out to pick up the conversation again a week later? I doubt that'd go over to well in real life! :p

It's written and drawn by a Mr. Andrew Hussie, though I think he has a music team for when he does flash animations.
    Hey, I suck at talking, too! I still make it a point to respond to all the messages I get!

Eventually!

Like, sometimes it takes a year, but I get around to it!

Maybe!

:D

It's my favourite Nirvana song, or, my favourite song that Nirvana did, I guess, so I figured that I'd make it my title or something! I just used the L33TSP34K because I'm a Homestuck fan, and it's fun to type it up and confuse people a little bit! ^^
    Wow, I do this a lot!

One day, you'll actually respond to me, and inquire further, or something. :p

pA0y3wCKrl0&feature=related

And here is my reply to you! :D
    size limit is 125X125 I think. and you can VM me now, I enabled it again, for now. lol
    Yeah, I want to reach 1000 posts too, so I could actually make my Avatar have enough size to make some effects I could add and the picture's features more noticeable.
    By the way: I'm glad you took the time to notice my change in Avatar! I also noticed yours too, but I can't say I remember what your former one was.
    I got my new avatar at deviantArt. I would've used it in the first place if I knew whatever image you used would automatically become 100x100 instead of having to crop it yourself.
    Once again I return to enlighten you! :p

It's a scalemate. They're plush dragons from the webcomic Homestuck.

I hope that satisfies your curiosity! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back