• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Omg yaaaaayyyyy I shud get it after scjool yesnutella isgodtruth!

Is there rlly a nutella group can u like invite me cuz I'm in skopl on mine iPod and I can't likego on too long or imma get caught and it takes solo long to type this took10 mins
    its like that for everyone, we turned off whos online for everyone, its just you that also has the boards not viewable either
    why haven't i tried all of these OMG MY DAD STILL HASN'T BOUGHT NUTELLA!
    ummm, how much is nutella, like five bucks? >~> maybe i can get some from the store after school someday.
    Yeah, Aqua's got to be like, the coolest/prettiest female character in the series to date (I might play her scenario first when I get my Japanese copy Moday/Tuesday). And about my name, my mother told me that my name comes from the Middle East, so it could be from India lol. Thanks for thinking it's cool by the way, I've always hated my name XD
    Thank you for your friendly invitation. Well, before I registered, I would wander around the site looking at new updates, reading the latest forum topics, etc., so technically you can say that I'm a noob XD And regarding questions, I don't have any at the moment.
    ah damn. i'm sorry, i can't help you. they're higher up than me in moderator power so I can't really reverse their decision.

OH WELL.

you can always do something else! i know you can! :D
    fuck i miss my nutella ;-; why didn't my dad buy it yesterday when he went to buy peanut butter ddD:< i'm sooo mad
    WE'RE OUT OF BANANAS TOO ;-; have you tried nutella and pancakes? it's like eating chocolate cake :D soooo good. twice as much fat as nutella alone but sooo worth the extra 10 pounds :D

;-; i really want to help but the mods don't listen to me eitherr </3
    (Dear, I think they are doing it on purpose. ;w; I wish I could help but I don't have administrative powers like Shamdeo does.)

Also, he is 12-years-old here:

(Maybe I'm just not into scrawny men? :/)

Yes, you do need to rewatch it. It's like, one of my favourites EVURRR. <3 Also, the drama version sucks. Hiro looks like a... poo. He looks like an ugly blond poo. ;w; Also, mysoju is a very good site for azn dramas. <3 I love Hana Yori Dango (the Japanese version, not the Korean one).
    i tried to fix it, but only silh or Shamdeo can, you are going to have to persuade one of them to fix it for you. sorry.
    YAY I'M NOT ALONE :D i eat it out the jar when i have no time to eat breakfast so i just grab a spoonful and stick it in my mouth IT'S SO GOOD <3
    i once dipped a a hershey bar in nutella
    i should try a banana
    :O

[;~; you can't?! i'll see what i can do D:]
    dear i don't know ;w;
    is it back proper now?
    i hope it's not admin being mean
    :(

jaejoong.
    THAT is jaejoong?
    ;w; he looks so ugly elsewhere
    (or maybe a bit gay and like he's about 12 DO NOT SHOOT ME)
    (but he is very nice in that screenshot)

Also, have you heard of a movie named Koizora? Oh my Lord, I BAWLED my eyes out. It's so romantic and sad and heart-breaking! Mika-chan ;w; Seriously, you need to watch it. You will LOVE it (if you haven't already seen it). Link is here if you are interested. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back