• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha yup! [im waiting for then english version, not enough money to import it since it's 60$ >~>]
    Yep Aqua is also very pretty :D

Oooh! Lol! I thought it sounded more like "Master Star" >~>

Ohhh.. Jamaal? Is that from India? O: Cool name!
    Ahh ! I love the updates x) I was like that when I first joined XDD I was a huge noob. lol. Well come ask me if you have any :]
    ahh, makkusujaaru? O: i see you like org.13? xDD

here are some tips about the forums:
    -don't spam, double post, ect. xD
    -don't be mean, [i know a lot of people on here are, but just try not to join the "bandwagon" and your experience can be much better :D]
    -don't take things too personally [as i said, ppl here are sort of mean >XO but don't try making arguments and stuff,]
    -try not to use so many smilies [you'll see when you post/quote someone/make a thread] and try not to use so many !!!!@@#?#?!R%<!?! exclamation marks and stuff XDD try writing the way you are now! all polite and correctly! :DD

i hope these tips might serve helpful for you! xDD
    thank you very much for listening!! :DDD

here to help! -[naho]Aqua.!! :D
    Hah just eating some nutella. Well I like talking to people a lot xDD but then sometimes i don't like talking to people lol i don't know why.
    welcome to khi by the way!! :D if you have any questions feel free to ask me! XDD
    is this your first time on a forum? O:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…