• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• omg ya! :D they should totally do that cuz it wouldn't be OOC at all, right cuz he's a mexican! oh i think it's dirty cuz mexico isn't exactly the most richest country there is or mexicans sure love to dump things.

ohhh okay! :D i'm gonna have to learn all of terra's theme by ear i kinda don't wanna do that cuz someone on youtube should put up some sheet music soon but then again it'd be good practice right? ehhh idk for now i'll just do it by ear so i don't hurt myself >.>

thanks! :D
    omg really? wah i want to go there i wonder if nomura got the idea from there? but then xehanort would be like all colorful >.>; idk and yeah in mexico there's alot of random crap in the middle of the street.

i get it, so it's basically very quick slurs? cuz i heard alot of those in terra's theme.
    it's okay, he can be a japanese mexican! i pretty sure there's a small clan of them somewhere in japan idk

yeah it's pretty easy to understand cuz i had my friend help me a little. idk what glissando is though you can be my teacher or something :D
    yeah our marching band doesn't have violins ;w; we have to take PE anyway or we can't graduate.

3. yeah :O maybe he's like a filipino but he's been out in the sun longer. idk he's at least asian cuz he was made in japan. idk

omg how'd you learn all that? by ear? :O
    T_T i wish i knew all this, i was going to take a class on music theory and everything so i can understand what happens in orch, but i have no room in my schedule.
    that would work if my school worked like yours cuz like, we have to take PE freshie-junior year for a semester i take like, math and science at my other school so i have english, history, language, and PE, and that only leaves a free semester which sucks cuz orch is a full year course D: and then in like junior/senior year, i have six periods but orch is period 7 and i have to leave my home school after P6 which is just retarded D:< i think my school has a hatred against math and science kids how steriotypical we like that arts stuff too!

2. oh i thought it was too sudden
    I HATE YOU SORA
    *two seconds later
    I LOVE YOU SORA
    wtf man
    oh i was gonna hate ansem at the end but i was like "no i can't do that his voice is too sexy for me to hate him waa D:"
    3. yeah it's funny cuz KH's main antagonists are mexicans (they want you to think they're tan but that's cuz japanese people are kinda racist). omg if you find the sheet music for terra's theme send it to me or something plzplzplzplz cuz i want one thing to play when i'm not in orchestra anymore! >~<
    yeah i've done everything, my fine tuner is just broken. on like the first week of school when the teacher was teaching the freshman how to tune i broke two pegs and my A's fine tuner >_>; i'm normally pretty good cuz i got that orchestra award for the best player in middle school but idk i just suck now cuz i got other things to worry about and i'm not even supposed to be taking orchestra cuz i need to take a language so yeah there's no room in my schedule next year for orchestra cuz i'm one of those half day kids and i only have four periods at my home school so yeah >.>; i have to quit playing violin D: omg this is such a long sentence!

1. i dunno, it's probably the same as KH2. i want a critical mode but i suck at hard things >.>;
    2. he was all kairi-obsessed and "FUCK YOU SORA" and it made me want to jump into my ps2 or something and cut off his nuts iunno something really bad D:< the end wasn't enough to forgive riku, imo i had to finish R/R to actually love him
    3. omg yeah alot of the songs have a mexican theme to it! xD; one of the final boss themes do, i won't say anything there, though cuz that theme has big spoilers. i don't think terra's theme has any spoilers, but you can still wait if you want
    4. yeah i like never a new game so whenever i do i end up being completely hooked i don't even do my homework when i get a new game and i always take the game with me when i go to the bathroom if it's handheld of course. i try to savor the moment but i always want to get to the next scene really bad
    The season before was pretty much that... they basically ducked out on their responsibilities. They got a one season reprieve and turned it back into the Charmed of old! (Minus Prue)

And Billy was pretty good.
    There are the old seasons, but I do like how they ended it. They ended it with a good ending, showed what they were going to do, and it all ended well.

Besides, they're budget was getting continually slashed. That's why Leo had to disappear. They could not keep everyone on there, so the guy who played Leo volunteered to go.
    Yeah, that was the season finale... such a good one.

I'm sure that happened, I just can't remember it.
    Yep. Eventually we should team up and knock her out of the organization XIII hurt/heal

But only after like Xaldin, Vexen and the like are gone.
    Alriiiight. We got "xi-xi"! Haha.

I think it should have been Olette in sixth, then Larxene, then Xion, then whoever in the top three.. doesn't matter after that :p
    we'll talk more about this tomorow i got tocatch some Zs. but i agree with you on most of it. let's just focus on keeping the fc alive.

ok bye!
    i think terra aqua is one of those pairings that are exact rivals yet, for the sake of fandom it could be a love hate pairing. personally i dont hate terraqua and i like it. but to use terraqua against another pairing is messed up.

terra fighting aqua, not much romance.

ven and aqua sitting next to eachother and looked like if they were going to kiss looked great. even if they didnt kiss, the bond between them looked stronger than normal friends or relatives
    in the spoiler section, the first pics hinted ven aqua, though honestly those who say terraqua is a way of saying anti sokai is dumb. i personally like sokai, but if i hated it, then that still wont stop me from liking venaqua.

i do realize smile controls most of the fandom, but it' snot like she directly hates venaqua.

hopefully after BBS comes out venaqua fc will flourish
    i havent ben here long enough to know, but i can't blame it on smile for venaqua haters. still she is an influential person, and someone as passionate as her can possibly give others the wrong idea.

personally i dont think venaqua resembles sokai. only the names, but the pairing has a different feel.

the problem is no one defends venaqua like those who defend terraqua. what we can do is keep the fc alive, and see if any one changes there mind about it, but it's really hard to say.
    I agree, smile is very popular with the people in the forum and join in on the bandwagon. i noticed ven/aqua fc is much bigger in deviantart and other forums.

still people are going by venterra only because venaqua appears like pedophile. it would be great if someone big was promoting the fc, but not even the creator of the fc is helping
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back