• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aqua.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aqua.

the "im playing level.1 critical mode" thread

yes its like a thread for that. im playing as ven lv.1 critical mode and i can't beat maleficent. i die in 1 or two hits in most stuff but yeah. so any other ppl out there doing this? what have you noticed? do you regret it, or will you get through? you good? discuss
  2. Aqua.

UMD Update?

My psp currently has 6.30, and I'm currently updating it to the next one.. cuz I tried going to the pen store and it said I needed an update.
  3. Aqua.

New avatars!

Images are not working for me. Neither is the link.
  4. Aqua.

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Uh, the US version is better then the JP one, you know? The Japanese one has worse models, and easy gameplay and no extra fights. You talk as if the US/foreign one is worse? Lol what? And its not that the English VA is bad, its because you are so use to the...
  5. Aqua.

So Gamescom is going on right now

This is the first time in a month iv been able to get on this site cuz it always says "servers r busy lol " :/ So nothing bout BBS at gamescon? K. Yeah, I don't think there ever was a demo ROM. cuz when I played I got to a save point but my time was up and after that, the demo ppl go and set...
  6. Aqua.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

Fuck, all I wanted was a fucking poster..
  7. Aqua.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded nearing completion!

lolnomura xD Sine he hates Twitter, I guess he's using it a lot and too much to piss off the advertisements group xD Is he directing versus or just doing the character design? Same question w/ agito.
  8. Aqua.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Mock-Up Trailer

This belongs in the creative digital media section, not here.
  9. Aqua.

Help/Support ► my lil brother

Has he gone through puberty yet? Are all the other guys of his age taller and bigger then him? Maybe that's it. My friend complains to me all the time how he isn't tall and how he thinks he's gonna be short forever and how he wishes to be tall and big or whatever. He's Asian so I can't tell him...
  10. Aqua.

Dengeki Confirms KH3D Release [FALSE]

Re: Dengeki Confirms KH3D Release wow great find! I think I might get a nintendo 3ds if I find any more titles that appeal to me..
  11. Aqua.

Terra,Aqua, Vens Keyblade keychains for sale!

Ahh ok thanks! I'm gonna try that.
  12. Aqua.

sorry for the attitude. Yes I think you should get one! How do you make it into a necklace? What kind of chain do you use? I want to do that to cuz I'm scared to hang it on my backpack/purse/violin cuz someone might steal it. For now I have it on my psp :D but I could show it off more as a...
  13. Aqua.

BREAKING NEWS: THE KEYBLADES DO IN FACT SPARKLE A LOT AND ARE.SHINY WHEN HELD UP TO THE SUN. I JUST HELD MINE UP TO THE SUN HERE IN MY WINDOW AND IF HELD AT A NICE ANGLE IT DOES IN FACT SPARKLE. so pretty. But when its not in the sun it looks like milky steel. Men, no, its not.girly ! It's...
  14. Aqua.

Didn't you read any of my posts? I said I bought one from comic con, damn it. Yeah if you're a huge fan you should get one. It's worth it. But if you're the kind of person who criticize everything then get it anyways cuz the only thing that you'll cry and whine about it is how it should have...
  15. Aqua.

Oh trust me, its very sturdy. It's not .plastic, its metal. Stainless steel I think. You can't brake it. It feels like a real keyblade. And they're pretty big. Terra's is like longer then 5 inches. 1 inch wide or bigger. Aqua's is like 4 inches exactly. Slender. Ven's is like 3.7 inches. I have...
Back