• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Abhorsen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I was checking something for you while we were on the phone and I saw that Icy was back on and posted on her wall, for whatever reason I forgot i was still using your profile till after I posted.
    Pretty much, it's a shame. Magic was only encouraging me to do it with rivalry or something, I did it, nothing happened
    Oh, haha, what? Why are you using Abhorsen's account? (Is that even allowed? :eek:)

But anyway, hi! Yes, I'm back. Also, I'm glad you remember me. :D I've been well. Although I've been really busy. How about you?
    He didn't make a new thread for it, so technically this roleplay is still mine, *as it will always be*.
    I'm going to message everyone else to see if they'd be willing to continue
    Righto, I'll make a second plan then.
    Lunar always makes things difficult for my character, but I'll tell Light to back off
    A very good point. Very well, then I will keep that in mind.

Off to make a template now~
    Of course. And for the two day rule, could you pretty please excuse me for the weekend, I work nonstop all day and usually don't have time to post (like Saturdays are just impossible and Sunday I spend with the family), though the weekdays you can crack down. :]
    For your Lifeless RP, would a cyborg essentially be alright? I'm asking because I'd honestly like to make a KOS-MOS-esque Chosen, if that's alright.
    You won't be getting an infraction, even if you do I'll be on your side and talk our way out of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back