• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Abhorsen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Perhaps, but I haven't had much time to look at it. I'll make sure to do so later.
    I posted my thoughts in the thread.

I see you still have that tag I made you before, would you like another?? My style has changed and per talents, gotten better.
    not much of a fan of Zombie RPs anymore... besides between Faith, Cul-de-sac, and Reaper game Plus, I don't think I'd be able to...
    I'll take a look at it and see what I think of it. If I like it and I can get my brain to work; I'll get a template up for it. I'm not making any promises though, 'kay? Dream says she'll try to get her opening post and/or her last template up tomorrow. My day's been pretty good so far.
    I'm glad to hear that, I may wind up joining it after all. I've got to agree with you on the RPing, I actually really enjoy it; it helps me to relax. Um, how was your day? Glad to know you're willing to trust me on Dream's RPing ability.
    He's just a guy that allows people to hire him for his services, which is murder just so you know, but dmeands his money first. After getting paid he murders whoever paid him, as long as it was a bad guy, and runs off.

He's Neutral, but he is Allianced with the good Mages
    No, I have caught a virus.
    Just thinking of what to do with my biography....
    Yeah, I've seen that one and I've thought about it, I'm just a little worried because of how strict Bone made the rules. Has he made it any less strict? I'm actually finishing a template for another RP. I'll tell you something though, I'm good at RPing and all, but Dream's better at it then I am. I'm not trying to be mean, you and Lunar are both very good RPers. I'm glad to see that there are still really good RPers still around.
    You're welcome, I'm actually trying to get back into RPing to tell you the truth. I loved your post; it was really interesting and it kind of gave me an idea for Nick's post.
    I saw it, eh... lol thats alot of money, but eh, and what are cars? ive never heard of a car in kh lmao XD!!! *whats weird is they have space ships but not cars?? wtf?*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back