• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Abhorsen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• By the way, my template for Lunars roleplay is almost done, I'm up to the history
    Thankyou, Abs, you did a good job. Now we just need Evangeline to post and then Light.
    Yep I liked it, is there something wrong with you keyboard? Because it keeps cutting a word in half then continuing it on a new line.
    Thankyou for deciding to edit it, Abs.
    Abs, I didn't want Gale to get to the Centre yet.
    That was in my next post.
    That is concidered Power-playng or something
    I will now say the sorry I am due to say, so, sorry.

Wow, that felt very short to type.
    |please see most recent PM|

Saying sorry later, I don't feel like I can say it just yet.
    Abs, stop posting in the Sign-ups and Discussion when it's for VM's or PM's. I'm fed up with you and trying to correct the things that destroyed this roleplay last time, not saying that ur quests and stuffz destroyed it but u and Lunar were away from the group a fair bit.

I never said you couldn't intereact with the locals or anything, yet again people wrecked Halloween Town last roleplay by taking control of everyone.

Please stop spamming the page with your anger. You are actually making me upset now, and you were what I thought of as a friend
    Since the characters are just starting, you can have one of those summons, but they still have to be like the character temp. Bio, Moves, Discription... etc.

By having a summon, it does count as part of your character moves.

Also by having a summon for now it will count as your 2nd character, (I know you need Npcs for rp, so they will be aloud as long as you ask me threw a vm or somthing more questions just ask)
    Well yes, i think you could, just dont over power it. I know you wont, just post it me first.
    Abs dont go arguing with bone, in all i get the last desion, you know were friends and i have not done you wrong, so let me worry about that stuff you make your temp and "ILL FIGHT FOR YOU!" lol i sound like a lawyer curmmercal.. any way but seriously let me do my thing. Remember bone is only like 14?
    Again, I appreciate the concern. Tomorrow I'll try and work through a template, hopefully I can get one submitted soon.
    I appreciate you taking the time to send out that message, and I agree, it does take a sort of connection to make an RP come to life. The only think is, with school and all, I don't know if I'll have the time to consistently output the number of posts I would need to. I will look into creating a template, but yeah, we'll see if I can fit it into my schedule :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back