• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of cake do you like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I can't do cake in general. The most I can do is maybe a whip cream cake or some cakes with really light frosting. Heavy frosting or chocolate in any form makes me unable to finish even a decent slice of cake; not because I dislike the flavor necessarily, it's just a weird thing I have. Most people can scarf down dessert food, and here I am moaning after a slice of cake.

Does cookie cake or pie count? I could demolish a pie by myself if I was given the chance to.

Midori

Awards
Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. I also like cheesecake. ♡

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Tiramisù will forever be my foodgasm, if made well
good for me, I know how to make it juuuuust right T w T
but... it's even better when you make it with an unexpected friend!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
A good homemade Coconut Cake or a German Chocolate Cake. Huh.. guess I just like coconut on my cake :p

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Coconut cake sounds strange, it might work.

Not strange where I come from. A downright delicacy! I'll add visual aids

coconut-cake-1-600x604.jpg

IMG_4499-2.jpg

redcrown

Awards
My favorite cake is the one made of sugar bread and dollar bills

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Either butter the pan more or use parchment paper [? i think? i forget which one doesn't fire] on the pan.
Good idea! I might want to use one of those no-stick baking pans or the spray. Butter is quite bothersome, especially with my ignorance where I keep putting more because I think that the pancakes will stick if I don't keep constantly use butter.

ZeeWeeZee

My favorite is ice cream cake~
I don't think I enjoy any other flavor as much.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I like a cake that I think very few people in the Western hemisphere have enjoyed. My favorite cake is Green Tea Pound Cake, a pleasantly moist cake that is not overly sweet nor too 'unsweet'. It is a great partner for hot teas of nearly any flavor profile and is wonderful chilled or just fresh out of the oven.

Though for cakes that you'd have for a party I have to go with vanilla cake with a strawberry frosting and maybe some strawberry jam between the layers.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I like a cake that I think very few people in the Western hemisphere have enjoyed. My favorite cake is Green Tea Pound Cake, a pleasantly moist cake that is not overly sweet nor too 'unsweet'. It is a great partner for hot teas of nearly any flavor profile and is wonderful chilled or just fresh out of the oven.

Though for cakes that you'd have for a party I have to go with vanilla cake with a strawberry frosting and maybe some strawberry jam between the layers.
That sounds delicious! Have you ever seen one of those cakes with sparkles on them or a Baked Alaska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back