• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pandymint

Awards
Man I could go for a good milkshake right now... I dunno why, but I'm craving that chocolatey goodness.

Tbh I think Sonic has some of the best milkshakes these days.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Man I could go for a good milkshake right now... I dunno why, but I'm craving that chocolatey goodness.

Tbh I think Sonic has some of the best milkshakes these days.

100% agreed. As awful as it is for my body, their Oreo peanut butter is so good.

Pandymint

Awards
Zaxby's has really good milkshakes too. That banana pudding is sooooo good.

.....Damnit now I want banana pudding.

Pandymint

Awards
You need more Zaxby's in your life. Not only is their chicken good but their onion rings and dipping sauce are fucking divine, oh my god.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Zaxby's I don't recall but I do like chicken. Fried chicken at restaurants or the ones they serve at my school are delish.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I love the big German Hotdogs tbh. There's a German Pub called Bier Halle, and when you buy a stein of beer, you get either a hotdog or pretzel with it.
We also went to the Christmas Market, where there were Bratwurst and Currywurst. It was awesome. I'm already excited for this year's festivities.

We also went out last night to a Chinese Street Food Restaurant called Dumpling Monkey. I picked up Beef with Noodles, while we got Dumplings to share. Really nice place.

15995397_10211784212179686_1081971099_n.jpg

Edit: Also, as someone who has never heard of Zaxby's before, I immediately assumed it was the super secret member of Organization XIII. Or at least where they all got their milkshakes. Kingdom Hearts III sponsorship, guys?

Last edited:

Pandymint

Awards
I love the big German Hotdogs tbh. There's a German Pub called Bier Halle, and when you buy a stein of beer, you get either a hotdog or pretzel with it.
We also went to the Christmas Market, where there were Bratwurst and Currywurst. It was awesome. I'm already excited for this year's festivities.

We also went out last night to a Chinese Street Food Restaurant called Dumpling Monkey. I picked up Beef with Noodles, while we got Dumplings to share. Really nice place.

15995397_10211784212179686_1081971099_n.jpg

Edit: Also, as someone who has never heard of Zaxby's before, I immediately assumed it was the super secret member of Organization XIII. Or at least where they all got their milkshakes. Kingdom Hearts III sponsorship, guys?

Yooo, those noodles look really really good. Tbh, I'm a sucker for noodles.

Also yes. Azby was but a young boy when the heartless took him... Now he spends his days making chicken for the Organization.

Pandymint

Awards
The only mint I can stand is like Winterfresh-style gum. That, I like. But other than that, I'm just not into. My mom loves peppermints but ugghhhhh just do not want.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I want peppermint chocolate like right now. It's just the perfect combination.

I really want After Eights. There's some in the kitchen, and they've been there for a few weeks now, but nobody has had them. I'd eat them, but it could be my sister's.

Back