• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Coconout I haven't tried. I've tried Pineapple and it was okay. At some supermarkets I can't find them. So I just go to Walmart lol.

Spem

Awards
Actually, these little sacks are ridiculous cheap. Last time I buy it, I saw a 1000-pack of them for something like 1,50€. As the place where I can buy it is a little far from my home, normally I buy the 100-pack for around 70 cents.
So I do the strawberry juice, put on the sack and throw it in the freezer. xD

Never tried a Pineapple one, I think I'll try someday.

Chuuya

Awards
A thousand pack?!
I never heard of a thousand pack unless I just haven't been catching up with society today.

Spem

Awards
Really? It's a bit unsual to see it in stores, the normal is the 100-pack one. But I can quickly find the 1000-pack on the internet.
I think it's because here is more common making freezies at home than buying them.

Chuuya

Awards
I've always wanted to make some at home, I never get to do it.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Nutella is reportedly getting pulled off of store shelves, as the palm oil they use has been linked to cancer. Won't be long before they just change the ingredients back, I'm sure. They didn't always use palm oil, so I'm sure switching back to the old recipe won't be anything but a financial hassle.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nutella is reportedly getting pulled off of store shelves, as the palm oil they use has been linked to cancer. Won't be long before they just change the ingredients back, I'm sure. They didn't always use palm oil, so I'm sure switching back to the old recipe won't be anything but a financial hassle.

That's interesting! I don't even eat Nutella but my caregiver's daughter does. Heck, she gave her mom an attitude for not getting it and she's a preteen.

Muke

whatever
Awards
B10_Knoll_Ritter_Sport_100g_Tafelstapel.jpg

<3
i'm proud this is german chocolate lol
did you guys ever eat ritter sport

Chuuya

Awards
No but god I want to those look amazing. <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You guys are DEFINITELY missing out.
Ritter Sport is super tasty, has the best form and size for chocolate chunks, IT'S BASICALLY LOVE AND YOU HAVE TO THROW IT SOMEWHERE FAR AWAR FROM YOU AFTER TAKING 1 CHUNK OR IT'S GONNA BE EMPTY I SWEAR.

Chuuya

Awards
Send it to me in America, I sure as hell would try it.

Back