• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Young Justice - SEASON 3 IS REAL

Now this is what's up. After all that campaigning that fans have made, encouraging fans to binge the fuck out of Young Justice on Netflix, it finally paid off. Whether this will be the last season or not, I don't even care right now. As it stands, I'm just fucking happy that we're getting a continuation of the best DC animated show in the decade.

Does netflix save everything?

Well, considering that a few shows that were cancelled on network got picked up by Netflix, I would say yes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

tumblr_m3hc23ZrYM1r0rhdm.gif

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I really hope it doesn't end a season 3. There is so much potential in the DC universe for at least 100 episodes

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

*chokes on drink* OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I am so excitebike. Words cannot describe how much I love this series and how influential it was for me, both as a person growing up but also writing-wise (and it was my gateway show into comics). This is up there with Buffy, Veronica Mars, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for me.

Also, lesbihonest guys, GAY/BI AQUALAD ADVENTURES (if Greg has anything to say about it)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Yes! Dreams never die! :'D

(I was going to make some joke about pigs flying, but really, pigs will actually fly if Green Lantern TAS ever comes back. I still miss that. </3)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Now that season 3 is confirmed, better start rewatching the series on Netflix. I've been meaning to do it for a while now.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I thought it would take much longer for them to make something YJ related and I never thought it would be an entire 3rd season like we wanted, let alone so soon. Looks like the KeepBingingYJ campaign actually worked. I hope they can round up the old voice cast cause it sounds like Weisman and Vietti are both psyched about it and even the comic guy Chris Jones is excited about it. I know Jason Spisak and Stephanie Lemelin would definitely be on board (even though Spisak has no one to voice atm), but I'm wondering if Jesse McCartney and Nolan North will make returns for their characters.

Anyway I'm pumped. I was always pissed that we'd never get a third season but I don't have to fell angry anymore! They can at the very least finish the Darkseid and the New Gods story line they have been setting up since season 1, and beyond that who knows!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I had to immediately come here to make sure this wasn't some cruel joke I saw on Facebook. Feeling the aster doesn't even begin to cover it here.

I saw it on here first and was so ready to believe it was a joke/trick/misunderstanding after the constant revivals of this thread and the Tr3n thread. I was so surprised and excited when it was real.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i just speedforced in my pants

KeybladeOrder

Awards

When I saw the news that morning, I spontaneously burst into tears of joy. Even though I was depressed over the mess that was the 2016 US Presidential elections, the fact that against all odds, one of my favorite shows had been renewed for another season just made my day.

Back