• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
He's only free for one day every ten years and at the end of The World's End, we see him coming to spend that day with Elizabeth and their son.

The producers confirmed that because of her fidelity to Will, he was now free during that epilogue scene.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Technically he could be in the movie the same way Davy Jones was.

Lots of water buckets.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
LUCKY AUSSIEs ^^ lol

Anyway, there was always a part from the Curse of the Black Pearl I always wonder. When you see Jack and Will making their way to the ship. You see them covering themselves with a boat but they're underwater and then the next clip you see them submerged out of the water while still walking underwater covered by the boat.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
LUCKY AUSSIEs ^^ lol

Anyway, there was always a part from the Curse of the Black Pearl I always wonder. When you see Jack and Will making their way to the ship. You see them covering themselves with a boat but they're underwater and then the next clip you see them submerged out of the water while still walking underwater covered by the boat.

I'm not sure whether this is actually possible or not, though I kind of doubt it. Just chalk it up to either Disney magic or Hollywood magic. Or both.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not sure whether this is actually possible or not, though I kind of doubt it. Just chalk it up to either Disney magic or Hollywood magic. Or both.

People believe is a canoe

[video=youtube;eBxDDsWoTPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxDDsWoTPg[/video]

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

It's not, it's actually possible if you submerge it just right. It creates an air bubble. I don't know if it can be sustained for that long and whatnot, but I do know that it's actually possible to do

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
People believe is a canoe

[video=youtube;eBxDDsWoTPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxDDsWoTPg[/video]

It's not, it's actually possible if you submerge it just right. It creates an air bubble. I don't know if it can be sustained for that long and whatnot, but I do know that it's actually possible to do

I probably should have actually looked into it before posting the question. Thanks, guys. :)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Javier Bardem seems to be he's going to be the antagonist for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I liked the idea listed of Will and his son. If anyone comes back I'd rather it be to that plotline. And of course Jack and Gibbs returning. Don't really care about anyone else though tbh.
It's years later but I'm still tired as fuck of Will & Elizabeth but I still wouldn't mind Will & his Son being a plot.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I liked the idea listed of Will and his son. If anyone comes back I'd rather it be to that plotline. And of course Jack and Gibbs returning. Don't really care about anyone else though tbh.
It's years later but I'm still tired as diddly of Will & Elizabeth but I still wouldn't mind Will & his Son being a plot.

And by bringing back Will. Definitely Elizabeth could get involved some how; maybe for something small. Bootstrap is still part of the Flying Dutchman crew. And Barbosa with Black Beard's sword. It's going to be really interesting.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Begins Production - IGN

Plot synopsis:
Thrust into an all-new adventure, a down-on-his-luck Captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar (Bardem), escape from the Devil's Triangle, determined to kill every pirate at sea...including him. Captain Jack's only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that bestows upon its possessor total control over the seas.

Well not quite what I had in mind, with all the Will turner/Orlando Bloom rumors, but sounds good enough to me. Though I'm curious as to why Jack's down on his luck...didn't he practically have an armada of ships (albeit in bottles) at his disposal?

Also Geoffrey Rush and Kevin McNally are back as Barbossa and Gibbs.

Back