• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure he does since, as far as my recent memory serves me, KH1 is the only one where you can fight Maleficent. Well, at least as hard as she is in her Dragon Form. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Fighting Dragon Maleficent was the icing on the cake! Sure, the evil fairy herself was fun...But the dragon?

Now THAT was the real fight!!!

Yeah, she was definitely one of the hardest bosses in Kh1. Heck, maybe even more so than Ansem: Seeker of Darkness. It definitely is a toss-up between the two of those guys.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Yeah, she was definitely one of the hardest bosses in Kh1. Heck, maybe even more so than Ansem: Seeker of Darkness. It definitely is a toss-up between the two of those guys.
My biggest problem with hard Disney bosses in KH1 was the whole "cannot skip cutscene" thing. It was remedied in the remaster...But the damage is done. Maleficent shouting "TRUE DARKNESS!!!" is forever engrained in my mind XD

MyNameisAnsem

My biggest problem with hard Disney bosses in KH1 was the whole "cannot skip cutscene" thing. It was remedied in the remaster...But the damage is done. Maleficent shouting "TRUE DARKNESS!!!" is forever engrained in my mind XD

Don't reminds me. I'm sure some people will forever have "There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart!" stuck in there heads. Honestly, that Riku fight wasn't overly difficult for me. I always had a huge problem with the Ansem fight right after Darkside. SO for me, I'll never forget the sight of Donald and Goofy bashing their heads into an invisible barrier.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Don't reminds me. I'm sure some people will forever have "There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart!" stuck in there heads. Honestly, that Riku fight wasn't overly difficult for me. I always had a huge problem with the Ansem fight right after Darkside. SO for me, I'll never forget the sight of Donald and Goofy bashing their heads into an invisible barrier.
Well, another Disney fight I loved was Cerberus. Without grinding, I always lost to him a dozen times, so I saw THAT stuff a bazillion times, too. I just muted the TV and pumped up the jams on my boombox!
But the fight really WAS kinda fun, in its difficulty!

nxtgarnett5

Hades=Best Disney Villain ever so by default he'd be best disney boss fight,well...unless you count khII

Hades is probably my favorite fight after Maleficent. I always felt like hades wanted to be like maleficent and have the power that she controlled but just didn't have the resources. Also he is that most sarcastic disney villain ever, so there's that to love

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Hades is probably my favorite fight after Maleficent. I always felt like hades wanted to be like maleficent and have the power that she controlled but just didn't have the resources. Also he is that most sarcastic disney villain ever, so there's that to love
It really helps that James Woods is Hades' VA, too! When it comes to favorite Disney villain by character: I gotta say Hades; but when it comes to favorite fight: definitely Hook!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

You aren't the only one who felt that way. Sometimes, I actually prefer the no skipping of cutscenes' thing. Well, at least sometimes, that is.

nxtgarnett5

It really helps that James Woods is Hades' VA, too! When it comes to favorite Disney villain by character: I gotta say Hades; but when it comes to favorite fight: definitely Hook!

I see where you're coming from, and I agree that Hook fight was pretty fun (he was pretty fun in BBS as well), flying around fighting against a classic disney vilian. It's hard not to love that I guess.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it's real hard to go against maleficent here. She was a tough enemy but also real fun to play against.

I really like the first Maleficent fight in KH1. She has that rock she floats on, she can summon Heartless to help her, and my favorites: she can zap you with lightning, smack you with her cane, and she summons freaking meteors to crush you. xD

I'm pretty sure he does since, as far as my recent memory serves me, KH1 is the only one where you can fight Maleficent. Well, at least as hard as she is in her Dragon Form. xD

I wouldn't say she's more difficult than in KH1 but you do fight Maleficent in Chain of Memories and Re:Coded.

MyNameisAnsem

You aren't the only one who felt that way. Sometimes, I actually prefer the no skipping of cutscenes' thing. Well, at least sometimes, that is.

I guess there are some cutscenes worth watching again. One that specifically comes to mind is the one right before you fight Axel in KH2. I thought that was pretty cool.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I guess there are some cutscenes worth watching again. One that specifically comes to mind is the one right before you fight Axel in KH2. I thought that was pretty cool.

For me, it's when Sora loses the Keyblade at the start of Hollow Bastion. I just think that was such a sad scene, especially considering how far he came with using it. Also, that's where Donald and Goofy(for a while) became huge douchebags in my eyes but when they became good guys(in my eyes) again, it was just so wonderful. <3

ChibiHearts249

Awards
For me, it's when Sora loses the Keyblade at the start of Hollow Bastion. I just think that was such a sad scene, especially considering how far he came with using it. Also, that's where Donald and Goofy(for a while) became huge douchebags in my eyes but when they became good guys(in my eyes) again, it was just so wonderful. <3
That scene really tugged my heartstrings when I played it.
Donald, Goofy! How could you betray me?! T_T

But Maleficent and her giant rock...CD
I honestly didn't see it coming when I first fought her!

MyNameisAnsem

Oh yeah, the one where Sora gets the Keyblade back! That was good. Which reminds me of another good scene, the one right before the Xemnas battle in DDD.

nxtgarnett5

I almost just dropped my controller and left the game at the point, you're two pals and comrades along the way just abandon you because someone else has the keyblade. you are stuck there with no friends and a wooden sword. It almost made me quit I was so upset/mad/sad. Very emotional moment

MyNameisAnsem

I almost just dropped my controller and left the game at the point, you're two pals and comrades along the way just abandon you because someone else has the keyblade. you are stuck there with no friends and a wooden sword. It almost made me quit I was so upset/mad/sad. Very emotional moment

What baffled me almost as much is the gameplay that followed. Somehow, the Wooden Sword can damage the very powerful Heartless in Hollow Bastion, but not the Shadows on Destiny Islands. Sure, it would have to work like that because they player shouldn't have had to totally rely on Beast, but it always seemed weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back