• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Man, I like Clayton. His fight is very hectic, especially when he and Stealth Sneak are separated. It feels like a really scrappy fight, and the arena is cool as tits. You've gotta chase Clayton a bit, but he's not as annoying as Jafar, who flies around the place just to pad the battle. Man, I hate Jafar. His fight's not very good.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Also dislike Jafar. It's not hard or anything just annoying as hell to chase him and Iago down.

Launchpad

Awards
Yeah, I really hate his second form. It's the same thing as the first one, only it's Iago, and Genie Jafar isn't really that strong. I wouldn't mind revisiting Jafar as a boss fight, maybe in his snake form. Nomura's broken the rules on bringing characters back, and I think Jafar is a good character.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I really hate his second form. It's the same thing as the first one, only it's Iago, and Genie Jafar isn't really that strong. I wouldn't mind revisiting Jafar as a boss fight, maybe in his snake form. Nomura's broken the rules on bringing characters back, and I think Jafar is a good character.

Agreed. In fact you can actually block each of Genie Jafar's attacks rendering the battle just you running around after Iago. =/
Well, technically, the only ones who broke a rule coming back was Maleficent and Ursala. Granted Vexen says Maleficent is "trapped in the dark realm" but still her comeback felt very cheap.
Ursala on the other hand has no explanation whatsoever. =/
I tend to not count Oogie since we at least see why he came back.

Every other villain though was either captured or ran away and Hades can't be killed, mofo's a godly god. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I definitely have a lot of love for Kurt Zisa. Even though he was pretty challenging and I had a hard time beating him, I think the challenging aspect was the most fun and as a result, made it my favorite. The Phantom is a close second, though.

Launchpad

Awards
I find it crazy that Japanese Vanilla KH1 doesn't have Chernabog-- at all. You just go right past that bit. Isn't that just insane? The game totally needed that fight.

Master Ultima

Awards
Would have to go with Chernabog. He was pretty difficult to defeat a couple times without the right equipment and the only disney boss i struggled with. When he surrounds himself with fire without aeroga you'de die instantly. He was the most challenging one I've faced in the game.

MyNameisAnsem

That's a tough question. I kind of like the Genie Jafar fight in KH2. Gotta agree with Master Ultima as well, Chernabog was tough, but he was fun.

MyNameisAnsem

Oh yeah, Ursula gave me trouble when I was younger too! Besides that boss run in days I think she killed me more then Clayton did! It was always so hard swimming and getting hit...then dying! XD

Wait, what boss run are you talking about?

BlueKey777

Banned
Clayton was actually an easy boss fight for me. The hardest Disney fight for me was Jafar because Iago kept flying around with the stupid lamp.

BlueKey777

Banned
with Clayton theres like a pattern to the way he moves so when you figure it out its easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back