• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
The pete boss in DDD is a very hard boss fight and since i like challenges i thought thisboss fight to be quite fun too

BlueKey777

Banned
with riku i glitched the game by getting him stuck inside a lamp post then i just kept hitting him untill he died

BlueKey777

Banned
pete was so annying i had to grind my sora to lvl 100 before i could kill him.

MyNameisAnsem

I think I was around level 30-40 when I beat Julius. Was it difficult? Yes. I did get Ultima Weapon though, so that's cool.

kh13

I have to say that Hades is probably my favorite. I just like that he is a bit of a hot head and can light the place up xD

Captain Hook is my favorite.

I like that he can handle himself in a sword fight even with a hook and you know the occasional bomb lol

Ice Titan, or Hydros as it is known to some. The battle mechanics, in which you can't damage him directly by striking him for the majority of the fight, somehow really appealed to me as a kid. Another thing that I loved about the fight is that as you progress with the fight, you need to be quick on your feet as you can't stay on the same spot for too long to deflect the ice missiles, otherwise icicles will burst from both above and below.

I think I could say that fighting him now is just as exciting as it did a decade ago.

I never liked the Ice Titan. I had a hard time at first trying to figure out how to hit >_<

Oh, so THAT's what it was called. Yes, Chernabog as well. From the get go, that battle was just intense. Definitely worth the praise

I just saw that everyone was putting Chernabog as one of their favorties and finally I googled it and was like oh so that's his name. lol
I thought he was an excellent boss too.

Clayton was actually an easy boss fight for me. The hardest Disney fight for me was Jafar because Iago kept flying around with the stupid lamp.

How weird I don't think I ever had that hard of a time on the jafar fight just because Iago was flying around. His fight seemed the easiest to me.

I bet that took forever to free him. I'm always scared that I'll glitch and lose everything on 1.5 because I completed the entire game! XD

oh no! don't say that. that's bad luck xD

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueKey777

Banned
How weird I don't think I ever had that hard of a time on the jafar fight just because Iago was flying around. His fight seemed the easiest to me.
Haha no worries its totally just me. Every time I went to take a swing at him he'd fly up higher!! (that dumb bird...)

MyNameisAnsem

I just saw that everyone was putting Chernabog as one of their favorties and finally I googled it and was like oh so that's his name. lol
I thought he was an excellent boss too.

Don't forget the music. Night on Bald Mountain... What a song.

BlueKey777

Banned
The music for the chernabog fight is VERY loud so yeah I understand why you might think it was scary!

BlueKey777

Banned
I saw fantasia just the other night! I have more respect for it than I did before because all i wanted to see was the cartoons but this time i actually listened to the orchestra parts too.

nxtgarnett5

I think it's real hard to go against maleficent here. She was a tough enemy but also real fun to play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back