• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yes, the Maleficent Dragon fights (both in KH1 and in CoM as Sora). The fight is absolutely littered with fire, even in CoM where you can interrupt her attacks. The green really brings out the evil disney villain feeling - it is their signature colour - and while I haven't played Skyrim yet, I have to say this is the only time so far I've really felt like I was fighting a true fire-breathing monster in a video game.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ice Titan for me. The fight is really tactical and dynamic, and you need to keep moving. You really need to be precise on when exactly to block and how long you can block, especially in the later parts of the fight where icicle spears and bombs erupting from above and below, and that's not even mentioning the barrage of missiles the Ice Titan constantly sends flying toward you. It has always been an intense, yet highly enjoyable, fight for me.

Besides, the missiles give out a lot of tech points when deflected. It's a really convenient way to gain levels, especially when you have all 4 Tech Boosts equipped.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Chernabog because I'm in love with Night On Bald Mountain.

Aside from that: Hook. He felt more like an actual opponent than most of the others. The fact that (at least he always does in my playthroughs) he actively seeks out Sora as his opponent rather than occassionally wasting time on your party members makes him feel more "real". And deadly. Some may say that Dragon Maleficent was where things got serious, but I feel it starts with Hook.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I love both Maleficent fights.

I don't know if this makes me weak or crap but I died once on the second Ursula battle recently. I managed to beat her the second time I tried, but so much was going on and I couldn't seem to get behind her head to strike without something happening. It was so noisy. Does that mean I'm crap at Kingdom Hearts, because I died on Giant Ursula? I can't remember it being that hard in the original KH game, but there was just extra obstacles in the Final Mix one.

I struggle with the first Ursula A LOT but have never died on any of Ansems fights.

I couldn't pick a favorite disney boss from KH1 I don't think, Xemnas was my favorite boss battle from KH1FM but none of the actual Disney villains stuck out as boss battles for me too much. Chernabog was pretty cool I suppose but he sucked so so so bad in DDD.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I liked Captain Hook from Birth By Sleep. Knocking him in the water with that crocodile is hilarious. I remember seeing him and his crew being chased by the crocodile and later the octopus (well in the sequel). I wonder if they'll make the octopus a boss.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I still want to fight Snake Jafar so badly.

I never even thought about it but Snake Jafar would be a cool fight.

Aside from that: Hook. He felt more like an actual opponent than most of the others. The fact that (at least he always does in my playthroughs) he actively seeks out Sora as his opponent rather than occassionally wasting time on your party members makes him feel more "real". And deadly. Some may say that Dragon Maleficent was where things got serious, but I feel it starts with Hook.

Hook was a pretty good fight. He was actually able to fight you off with his sword attacks. Not to mention he was funny to fight too, what with being able to set him on fire and jump away from the crocodile. :p

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I really enjoy fighting Hook every time. I just love being able to fly, so having an aerial battle with the captain of one of my favorite Disney movies was awesome! I felt like I was Peter Pan, but with an exceptionally longer weapon; thus, giving me the advantage!!!

Plus...the crocodile. Oh, how I love him~

Lholm64

Hades=Best Disney Villain ever so by default he'd be best disney boss fight,well...unless you count khII

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I had a lot of fun taking on Maleficent initially and although it was difficult for me first playthrough, I loved fighting Chernabog...

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I enjoyed fighting Maleficent's first battle, the dragon battle was absolute torture, but I got through it and I can see it was fun if it wasn't so hard. Chernabog was neat too. I loved fighting mid-air and the symphony was amazing.

Ursula was annoying only because of her stupid poopsies. I think I enjoyed fighting Xemnas and Kurt Zisa the most. It took me a lot of tries to defeat Kurt, but the challenge really got me fired up. Captain Hook's fight was entertaining too. It would be even more fun if I could magically lift the crocodile and it bit his butt causing a lot of damage

KHRULER

Awards
Kurt Zisa secret boss in Agrabah.Was definitely a challenging fight to me.I would get so close to that 1 bar of HP...then I get killed by his spin attack.I eventually beat him a day later after hours of failure.I also liked how it was a contest based boss and the winner got the boss named after them self.Hope they can have something like that in the future again.

EDIT: Oh Disney...easy, Captain Hook in Neverland. Psht, he wasn't even a real challenge.

kingofgame981

Awards
The first battle with Maleficent really nostalgic and show me how a witch truly is. (also the Squirming Evil battle theme bring the feeling into a higher stage)

I want KH3 have the same feeling when fighting Disney bosses like KH1.

Sdog

Awards
I'd probably have to say Scar (though not a huge fan of playing as lion Sora) or any fight with Hades, simply because James Woods...

Pestilence

Awards
Hmm. That is a tough one. I think the best one would have to be Maleficent in KH1. I love how she is built up, the first encounter is pretty fun but the Dragon form is where it's at. Really tough fight and up there with the most iconic boss battles.

Other ones I really like are Oogie Boogie KH1, Magic Mirror BBS, Pete KH2, Hades KH2...

Alecs27

All the fights against Maleficent. She was so intimidating in the first KH.

HK Motendra

Awards
Of all the disney bosses, I definitely have to hand it to Maleficent, although among the villains, Jaffar is second. He lost points for me in the second fight for having to fight Iago, instead of him, whereas Dragon Maleficent is all forms of EPIC

Quizler

Awards
I remember a while back before the HD remix came out I was playing the original KH and I got to Maleficent, she said "See for yourself all the powers of hell!" and then my electricity went out. I'm never going to forget that moment, especially because I had gone through all of hollow bastion at once forcing me to redo most of it, but it was badass.

Say, did they end up editing that hell line out? I don't remember hearing it in the HD version, sadly.

bazimon

Easy, whats more terrifying and unique then battling the devil?

Chernabog hands down (but after that Maleficent is following close behind)

mjejr1

Yeah definantly Chernabog was my favorite in KH 1, and no one asked but least favorite disney fight was Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back