• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
Happy New Year everyone! I'm gonna kick off 2014 with a fresh style and a new drawing of Rhapsody!

I've taken quite the interest in Sugimori's art style!

Be safe everyone~

happy_new_year____by_unleashed360-d70asjh.jpg

Oh~ New style. =D I like the headband, is that earphones on her ears?

Shasta

Awards
Here is Creshendo, I actually found some inspiration in Sugimori's very old artwork.

I have a flat colored version stored away that I completed a few days ago, but I don't exactly like it.

I meant to post this days ago, but I never got around to it (being lazy and playing Sonic 06 all day, I actually love that game very much :I)

04bg.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
I like this style of Creshendo, it suits him very well and you can see the Sugimori inspiration in it. =D

Shasta

Awards
God your drawings are so clean; I like that. I also love your style; very nice.
I try to output my best quality at most if not all times. Thank you very much :)

I like this style of Creshendo, it suits him very well and you can see the Sugimori inspiration in it. =D
Definitely, Sugimori is the man, I admire him for his creation of the original 151 Pokemon, and especially since he drew them himself, along with the cast and all the promotion artwork, the man truly puts his heart in his work.

AGGGH!!! So I did it again, I went a few days without even checking or responding to my own thread. It's been five days >:I and I irritate myself by not keeping up with things. I've been too busy to check in and out of the forum lately. As it turns out, my insurance policy runs out sometime next month, and I have to get approved for my surgery by then, so it's been basically nothing but phone calls.
In a more positive note, I drew more of Creshendo in the past few days, I have three new drawings of him, but one of them isn't finished, so I won't show. Also, I'll post them in spoiler links, cause with the new imageshack, I no longer have the option to optimize my uploads, or I haven't figured it out yet. Either way, everything is below.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finally, just so you all can see how busy I've been, regarding my art this week, let alone today. All of these are Creshendo

l0xj.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol I like the second image, it's like he's thinking "what?" xD

=O Hope you can get that surgery.

Shasta

Awards
Oh I'm excited for the surgery! Just one more month! I'm working on a few "concepts" if you will. I'll be posting them up when I'm done with them.

Shasta

Awards
So, I have everything here, I'll upload them after a while, but for the time being, I'm far too lazy to even scan something D:

Shasta

Awards
Jesus...so much to upload, I don't even know where to begin. OH! I know! Fanart! I felt like drawing Human Sonic the Hedgehog alongside his hedgehog self. Human Sonic is directly influenced by his official art (yeah, human Sonic has official artwork that is drastically different than everyone else's version of him. I think it was drawn in the Billy Hatcher style? Idk, it's pretty old, but very "cool"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
That Shasta drawing is lovely, the tones in the hair are just beautiful~ You do the hair on all your drawings so well.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Jesus...so much to upload, I don't even know where to begin. OH! I know! Fanart! I felt like drawing Human Sonic the Hedgehog alongside his hedgehog self. Human Sonic is directly influenced by his official art (yeah, human Sonic has official artwork that is drastically different than everyone else's version of him. I think it was drawn in the Billy Hatcher style? Idk, it's pretty old, but very "cool"

Spoiler Spoiler Show
\*o*/ haza He returns!!!

haha It's kinds weird seeing human sonic for me but I like what you've made. His shades kinda remind me of the sunglasses from adventure 2.
What's the ear piece? =O

I also really like this one, it's kinda like how he looks in sonic X. He was my best player in brawl.

Is this a new character or just some random one? Aint to fond of the horn part but I get what you made when adding it. =D

Is the top guy more of your solider work? =3

You draw woman so beautifully. *o*
The guy is good as well but for some reason the girls you draw always stand out more to me. <3

Rhapsody! =D Oh~ I like her new look and outfit! (is my eyes messing with me or does her neck seem a bit thin? meh probably just my eyes)

It's hard for me to tell if she or human sonic is my favorite of the images today.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dang it this one wont load for me, stupid weather. >:

Shasta

Awards
I like the human Sonic.
He's cute.
Rofl, thank you then xD

That Shasta drawing is lovely, the tones in the hair are just beautiful~ You do the hair on all your drawings so well.
Thank you, the hair is usually the last thing I focus on, if not facial features and shading, respectively.

\*o*/ haza He returns!!!

haha It's kinds weird seeing human sonic for me but I like what you've made. His shades kinda remind me of the sunglasses from adventure 2.
What's the ear piece? =O

Well

Is this a new character or just some random one? Aint to fond of the horn part but I get what you made when adding it. =D
He's random, but, I was only just bringing a concept back from back when I first started Paradox. Those born by the corruption of time have the design (the demon like eyes and/or the black lines underneath the eyes) I named them Isomares, since their origin is the same. Don't think too much about it though.

Is the top guy more of your solider work? =3
Yup, tried coming up with more classes for Soldiers

You draw woman so beautifully. *o*
The guy is good as well but for some reason the girls you draw always stand out more to me. <3
Rofl, I don't draw women much in the first place xD

Rhapsody! =D Oh~ I like her new look and outfit! (is my eyes messing with me or does her neck seem a bit thin? meh probably just my eyes)
The neck is slightly thinner than what the average should be.

Dang it this one wont load for me, stupid weather. >:

Here is Shasta btw, since it wouldn't load for you.
b6uq.jpg

As for the Human Sonic. Here is the reference image.
sonic_official_human_form_by_blue_frame-d4gcbdc.png

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh~ iDrops is right, that drawing of Shasta is great! He's a bit older in that one than you usually draw. =D

lmao after looking at that I can say I vastly prefer your human sonic.

Shasta

Awards
Speaking of women. Lets make this entire next post entirely dedicated to women.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The first three are obviously of the same girl. Not sure what to name her, as I want to keep her. The first drawing of her was the first drawing I actually drew of her, lol, I only thought of her Monday, and even then it was more of "ohey, a thought"

the last girl was just, it's just there xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh~ Ladies night. >8D

The first one is really pretty. Gotta love those random thought characters lol. Maybe something short and simple for a name? =D

The last girl reminds me of an anime character but I can't tell who. xD

Back