• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
xD Everyone loves surprises~
Does this mean you imagine your friend as a mage? Cause she's totting a pretty badass staff there.

Shasta

Awards
LOL if she were a mage, I'd flip my shit! Like, I'd head for the fucking hills. No, the accessories she is wearing is just a compilation of what she likes to do. The necklace is Skype. The little belt at the bottom is supposed to represent Pokemon. She has a 3DS in her jacket pocket. She has a pencil and pen in one pocket, cause like me, she draws, alot. The staff belongs to a character named Soraka, who originates from League of Legends. It's the only champion she plays, cause she unbelievably loves playing the Support role. She also has really beautiful brown eyes T.T

PS: Lol read the writing on the staff.

Gram

Banned
Awards
She also has really beautiful brown eyes T.T
2cenud2_th.jpg
lol I see~

I didn't even notice the 3ds or anything, you put quite a lot of thought into this. You showed it to her yet?

Shasta

Awards
dat gradient

I really dig this. The textures make it, for me.
Thank you! I used a basic filter to give the jacket and pants a sort of fibery look. Added a little lightning to the pants that begins at the bottom, plain black pants are boring. Not just finished yet though.

Shasta

Awards
Annnnnd here is the pretty much finished drawing. (Didn't get to finish it, cause her birthday is kinda tomorrow and there were only a few more hours...annnnd I had alot more stuff to send her in a little zip so yeah)

6l2k.jpg

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Nice drawing! I wish I could do that lol. Doesn't help that I can't upload what I do draw though lol. XD Great job! What more would you do with it, if you had more time? :3

Shasta

Awards
I would have cleaned it up a little more than what it is. I would have also applied more lightning and shading in places, and that would be it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I love the red streak in her hair the most. A sweet gift to have. Interesting words on her staff, if I don't say so myself. xD What is Bumblefuak? Is it a type of world from the game your friend plays?

Shasta

Awards
I love the red streak in her hair the most. A sweet gift to have. Interesting words on her staff, if I don't say so myself. xD What is Bumblefuak? Is it a type of world from the game your friend plays?
Lol, what's written actually says BumbleFu*k. She always calls her hometown that for some reason, lol.

It had crossed my mind that I had never done anything special for the Pokemon Origins anime special that aired quite some time ago. With that, I decided to draw Red in my usual style, but, this time around I used Ken Sugimori's coloring style to paint Red. (Sugimori is the official Pokemon artist).
fire_red_by_unleashed360-d700uj5.jpg

Shasta

Awards
I really like how you did Red. He looks epic. Are you going to do Leaf or Blue aka Gary Oak? It's been awhile since I've played the games, but Blue had a sister.
Once I had finished Red, I had considered it. I won't confirm nor deny it, but I do want to get a series of protagonists from various games going. Oh, yes, I'm aware that Blue has a sister. I'm actually not sure why she wasn't shown in the anime...

Shasta

Awards
Red is awesome, always was, and your drawing shows that~
It all started with Red :3

Here is Ash/Satoshi. Decided to color this in since I might do a "Red" series. Ash and Red are essentially the same character in terms of character design and the point of the character. Ash structurally is the spitting image of the original Red, btw. Though, Ash has since gone astray from his original purpose, which was to "Grow up into Red". I sometimes like to think that the writers haven't completely thrown his purpose out of the window for horrible plot points...and profit. Though, the Pokemon anime was always an advertisement of the games, I don't see it happening...sadly.

Funfact: Ash's first game debut was Pokemon Yellow, which is very loosely based off the anime.

Also, AshGray is the name of a fangame which follows the adventures of Ash to a certain point, I think up to the first movie? I'm not sure, I haven't played it yet.

ashgray_by_unleashed360-d707yg0.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Looks amazing and it reminds me of what ash SHOULD'VE been.

Shasta

Awards
Happy New Year everyone! I'm gonna kick off 2014 with a fresh style and a new drawing of Rhapsody!

I've taken quite the interest in Sugimori's art style!

Be safe everyone~

happy_new_year____by_unleashed360-d70asjh.jpg

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, you've been busy, Shasta.

I think out of all three of them, FireRed takes the number one spot for me. :D

Rhapsody looks cute with a headband around her head. I like her new style overall.

Ash last name is Gray? ouo I may of been a fan of the series, but I literally had no idea.

Shasta

Awards
Wow, you've been busy, Shasta.

I think out of all three of them, FireRed takes the number one spot for me. :D

Rhapsody looks cute with a headband around her head. I like her new style overall.

Ash last name is Gray? ouo I may of been a fan of the series, but I literally had no idea.

Ha yeah, busy is the word.

Oh no, Ash's last name is Ketchum, but the title in the picture is a reference to Pokemon AshGray, it's a fangame based around the adventures of Ash.

Back