• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Dance of Chaos (Sign-Up's and OOC) A Piercing Light Production!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Yes, arguing never goes anywhere. Chi-Chan has cleared everything with me like she said, and she does have a lot to do. I'm quite sure she meant to post by the promised date. But even the best roleplayers have had to delay posting when they promised they would. I think she might be forgiven. c: So let's all get along, ne?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Yes, arguing never goes anywhere. Chi-Chan has cleared everything with me like she said, and she does have a lot to do. I'm quite sure she meant to post by the promised date. But even the best roleplayers have had to delay posting when they promised they would. I think she might be forgiven. c: So let's all get along, ne?

When ____ step up, I stomp ____ asses. And this is no argument unless she makes it one, I merely responded to that smart-mouthed reply and if you don't think it wasn't smart-mouthed, I know a couple people who could tell otherwise, but we can speculate differently.

Okay, she cleared it with you, I never said she did not, she assumed I'd say something about it and I didn't.

Hate when people think they KNOW me man, its laughable.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

It isn't even about how she hasn't posted, or even about how she said she would post, merely the unnecessarily bitterly sarcastic counter was what the issue here is about. To be frank there are far too many false promises about posting or whatever and that's fine and all, issues do arise but the key isn't about making promises you think you can keep, it is about knowing if you can keep those promises. But whatever, I'm far too versed in hte art of naivety when it comes to RPing in general and even though you are as every bit as crucial to the RP as, say, nightmarezero may be; your posts matter, but please don't be under the assumption that because you are not a part of the main plot that it condones inactivity; that is how RPs die ^^.

D

Deleted member 74488

When ____ step up, I stomp ____ asses. And this is no argument unless she makes it one, I merely responded to that smart-mouthed reply and if you don't think it wasn't smart-mouthed, I know a couple people who could tell otherwise, but we can speculate differently.

Okay, she cleared it with you, I never said she did not, she assumed I'd say something about it and I didn't.

Hate when people think they KNOW me man, its laughable.

Oh, so I did sound smart-mouthed? Good. That was what I was aiming for. To clear one thing up, I do not believe I know you at all. I have hardly spoken with you let alone met you. I never claimed as such. What I did claim was the fact that from what I have seen you seem to enjoy putting other roleplayers down with your own smart mouthed, back handed compliments of disappointment and while I understand that you do have a significant position within not only this roleplay but also this forum, there is a way to treat matters.

Now I apologize for breaking a promise in order to place my education upon a higher pedestal so that I can get out of this god awful town and become a decently successful woman in life. I am sorry that this roleplay is not on the top five of my priorities in life. However I do not appreciate already being stressed enough only to come online and see comments such as yours. Not only to me but also to other roleplayers. As you said, someone pushes you and you will push back. I have talked to a number of members of this roleplay who while understand the criticism is valid personally felt hurt by your words.

In conclusion, I am not here to start a fight of any kind. The only thing I am doing is treating you with the same tone I have witnessed you treat others and myself with. If you have a problem with such a situation, well, that really is your own issue. I only treat people with kindness if they treat me with kindness back. However if the person I am talking to seems to want to try and get into multiple fights most of time with an arrogant tone than I will gladly fight back. You push me. I push you. I am only talking back to what I have witnessed however. So I may be very wrong. Oh well, you can only learn from personal experience.

P.S Thank you dear Luppi for coming to my defense and I am sorry if I have made such a kind act invalid by this post. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Oh, so I did sound smart-mouthed? Good. That was what I was aiming for. To clear one thing up, I do not believe I know you at all. I have hardly spoken with you let alone met you. I never claimed as such. What I did claim was the fact that from what I have seen you seem to enjoy putting other roleplayers down with your own smart mouthed, back handed compliments of disappointment and while I understand that you do have a significant position within not only this roleplay but also this forum, there is a way to treat matters.

Now I apologize for breaking a promise in order to place my education upon a higher pedestal so that I can get out of this god awful town and become a decently successful woman in life. I am sorry that this roleplay is not on the top five of my priorities in life. However I do not appreciate already being stressed enough only to come online and see comments such as yours. Not only to me but also to other roleplayers. As you said, someone pushes you and you will push back. I have talked to a number of members of this roleplay who while understand the criticism is valid personally felt hurt by your words.

In conclusion, I am not here to start a fight of any kind.

I'm pretty sure you just started one.

Sorry I don't treat matters and baby people who ought to know better than what they actually do, but that's how I role, and a few people are willing to understand that rather than talk garbage in a post and think they're clever by doing so. You think that was cute? You better say what's on your mind next time and leave the secret messages to children. Apologize for what? You didn't post, you promised you'd post on a certain day and you DIDN'T DO IT. I'm not disappointed, I'm used to people not meeting the dates they set forward.

Hurt? By what? Yeah, a co-leader who has to say things to get people to post.

"Well if so and so doesn't post I'm gonna need to powerplay them."

And guess what? They posted when I did that, which was the plan here. I'm not trying to OFFEND anyone here, but I do want active members as much as anyone, so the pause is a little ridiculous. If you want to be treated like a baby, you're talking to the wrong guy here. I have a 'no nonsense' attitude which people such as yourself love to see as "Aww he's just a big bully, hurr durr." but if you actually talked to me like Piercing or Wolfe, you know why I am who I am, and know when I'm really out to get someone.

Am I proud of having to be the 'asshole' of every roleplay so people do what they signed up for? NO, but someone has to do it, because people like Wolfe have kindness that OTHERS take advantage of.

tl;dr - I don't give two shits about your schoolwork because that was NEVER what this was about, so mentioning it isn't really making me see eye to eye. Don't set a deadline if you can't meet it, that was ALL this was about. You wanna be a smart ass? You can certainly be one if that's who you really are behind your mock kindness, I couldn't care less. At least have the gall to not be a sarcastic tard to show your colors. If you don't wanna come online and see my comments, then you can skip over them, I don't force you to read them, you read them yourself.

And if ANYONE has a problem with something I've said, I'm sure they can voice that to me in a private message, or a visitor message, or however. I don't care for what you appreciate either btw. I just like how Luppi tried stopping this and you just had to post this BS and continue it. Good job. And arrogant? Its an online forum, how you interpret what words say without a tone heard, is up to you, and you heard wrong.

Sorry to anyone who didn't want an argument but as said above, when ____ step up ...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

You know it is interesting you call me a tard and judge me when you say you say yourself that there is no way I can judge you. Nor you I. I find it funny that you say 'I hate when people think they know me' than be a hypocrite and make the same accusations. A little bit contradictory, don't you think? Honestly if you would like to continue this delightful chat than please message me. I really can't be bothered to type a rather long reply about all the things wrong with that post. Especially with idea of how much of a hypocrite you are being at this moment.

And mock kindness? Once again, who are you to judge whether my kindness be real or not at the time?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
So yeah its June 10th now and you posted that on June 8th, yeah. I can totally trust your word. Not raging, just ...could've seen this coming.

Ohey its indifference to the fact you didn't post because I saw it coming the entire time, and I only checked on june 10th, didn't see it before. Funny. I clearly say "Not raging." indicating I wasn't pissed AT ALL, and in fact I was more like "Kay, saw that coming ...sheeee'll get to it." Because I honestly wasn't even upset by it. I just hate LIES, even if they aren't even meant to BE lies.

So here I was, not mad, just indifferent ..and what do I see the next day?

Mhmm. Hearing what your saying Promise. Completely. But after finally getting back to school, I found out about this little thing called 'serious amount of forgotten assessment'. Now I would love to chat about how I am not reliable and nobody posts but you and la di da, but alas physics is calling. Sorry to, as everyone in this roleplay and forum seems to, disappoint you again. Trust me when I say that once I find time to get through this shit, I will post. But considering my post has nothing to do with the plot at this moment of time, your character or any others excluding Luppi, who I already have discussed my inactivity with, I think you can hold tight without a post for a few more days.

P.S Awesome profile King Wolfe!

Rage, subtle, cowardly, but rage. You want to take shots at me because I merely saw the lack of post coming when you said it would.

Oh and perhaps a little kissing up idk. you can interpret it how you want.

You can't, but your impressions are crap, merely because you catch me doing what I do so people can continue doing what they joined for. To post, to be involved. Don't try and act like you didn't start this **** to begin with either and act like a peacekeeper, because you had to say

"Please don't rage omg ;-;"

"You didn't post ...kay..."

"OMG UR MEAN QQ SUBTLE INSULTS"

You started it, you may as well end it here. Only contradiction being, you think I'm a jerk, but you don't know me, so there is no wrong there. Did I pretend to know you other than your attitude? No.

I don't care if your in school, because I didn't say a damn thing about you being in school. Then you go off topic on deadlines and then bitch about school?

Yeah okay, take that **** elsewhere, I'm sure Luppi will keep listening.

EDIT: Mock kindness, yes. Don't place sarcasm and then pretend your nice when you're really trying to be clever with that, that's sure as hell fake of you. Just be quiet and take it elsewhere, for gods sake. You wanna end it? Then just don't say anything else...frankly, neither of us are 100% free of criticism. So don't pretend, not like I am.

Now assuming I don't wake up to yet another response, we can move on now ...posting tomorrow most likely, shouldn't have anything to do. Sundays are chill days.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

So while reading your post, I do understand my faults a little bit more. However, there are still things I don't agree with. Mock kindness once again? I am not the type of person to try and pretend something is nice and I am sorry if you took me that way. I personally, when reading that, found your 'indifference' to be sarcasm and a bit hurtful. Sorry if I took that the wrong way. But don't try and say that I'm mean and try to pretend that I'm being kind. If I'm pissed like today, you will know it. I did not start all this **** either nor am I acting 'the peacekeeper part'. If anyone was than it would be Luppi who is a peace keeper. An amazing girl. What I am stating is that I found your writing to be arrogant. Just like when I joined you apparently thought the same and tried to start a fight. Now I am admitting to having been in a bit of the wrong and having faults. I was defensive while stressed. Sorry for misunderstanding this **** and taking your tone like I have seen so often as not being 'indifferent' but instead sarcastic. I will admit I am not completely in the right. It would just be amazing if you admitted you aren't either. Though heaven knows that won't happen.

P.S And please don't ever say 'OMG' while making an impression of me. I find text talk disgusting.

D

Deleted member 74488

Thats the plan. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
So while reading your post, I do understand my faults a little bit more. However, there are still things I don't agree with. Mock kindness once again? I am not the type of person to try and pretend something is nice and I am sorry if you took me that way. I personally, when reading that, found your 'indifference' to be sarcasm and a bit hurtful. Sorry if I took that the wrong way. But don't try and say that I'm mean and try to pretend that I'm being kind. If I'm pissed like today, you will know it. I did not start all this **** either nor am I acting 'the peacekeeper part'. If anyone was than it would be Luppi who is a peace keeper. An amazing girl. What I am stating is that I found your writing to be arrogant. Just like when I joined you apparently thought the same and tried to start a fight. Now I am admitting to having been in a bit of the wrong and having faults. I was defensive while stressed. Sorry for misunderstanding this **** and taking your tone like I have seen so often as not being 'indifferent' but instead sarcastic. I will admit I am not completely in the right. It would just be amazing if you admitted you aren't either. Though heaven knows that won't happen.

...Ugh, seriously?

You know, I actually missed the bold ...just ...just stop, for ****s sake, I'm ending it now. That bit wasn't even necessary and I was ready to just wipe the slate clean, but bull**** like that just makes me wanna not let it go and continue to rant on how you think I'm incapable of being a reasonable person.That is really ****ed up of you. It takes one sentence like that one to ruin everything people want to work towards. Peace. I'm not gonna rant on how messed up that is, because if I wasn't reasonable, I'd yet again be ranting about your comments like that.

So just ...stop doing that, its not cute, its not helping things. The end now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

I kinda agreed to end it above. I do believe you already replied to that post so that really wasn't needed.
Oh, and please stop trying to think I want to be 'cute' and 'kind' or something. Yes, while i'm insulting you i'm really thinking 'this is gonna end up looking freakin' adorable. Hell yeah.'

Awards
At this point it's an argument over how to end the argument.... Sounds like a paradox, and if metal gear solid has taught me anything it's that paradoxes are bad news.

Really, I don't wanna hear it brought up again, I know I don't have much authority on telling you what to say and such but... It's only a destructive maneuver at this point, nothing good can be gained from it.

Sparks

gone
ThePromise said:
Now assuming I don't wake up to yet another response, we can move on now ...posting tomorrow most likely, shouldn't have anything to do. Sundays are chill days.

Ok then, and I hope you saw that I'll be gone until late Thursday, so if it involves me, then sorry if I can't post until later this week. I'll just try to start a post on word after I read yours. But I won't get it done and posted until Friday probably. (Unless I get mauled by a fuzzy bear. Then if that happens, well...shit.)

I just love my camping time with the fams :3

And about this kind little arguement....
I don't want to be apart of it. So, ya.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Ok then, and I hope you saw that I'll be gone until late Thursday, so if it involves me, then sorry if I can't post until later this week. I'll just try to start a post on word after I read yours. But I won't get it done and posted until Friday probably. (Unless I get mauled by a fuzzy bear. Then if that happens, well...shit.)

I just love my camping time with the fams :3

And about this fight....
I don't want to be apart of it. So, ya.

If I was trying to drag people in, I'd say names, but I'm tired of the last word attempts.

I saw you'd be gone, have fun.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Intentions, resultants, and personal discontent is irrelevant. I allowed this little... spat to continue but do not misunderstand this as a consensual and mutual silent agreement to allow for trivial arguments to occur. And do not misunderstand this as a chewing out or me placing the blame on anyone, as mentioned: personal discontent is irrelevant. I do not need silly little things like this to happen again, it is disheartening, annoying, and amusing all in one to see something like this play out. I don't care for false promises - whether or not said promise is justified. Be it as it may I do care for people fulfilling those promises but anything otherwise is both meaningless and infinitesimal. Sure, go ahead and post that you will post on such and such day, then go to justify why that post never came because such and such happen. I will happily tell you that "It'll be fine, you have plenty of time and that there is no rush" with a content smile on my face because I know that next time those posts don't happen I could say, "Well, I did say that there was no rush."

But I digress.

Distasteful language - albeit censored - to complement distasteful tone will no longer be tolerated, I am sure tolerance is something I am frightfully good at in this point of my life. Cease and desist, no need to respond to this post just know that none of you have any rights, please play nice ^^.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Intentions, resultants, and personal discontent is irrelevant. I allowed this little... spat to continue but do not misunderstand this as a consensual and mutual silent agreement to allow for trivial arguments to occur. And do not misunderstand this as a chewing out or me placing the blame on anyone, as mentioned: personal discontent is irrelevant. I do not need silly little things like this to happen again, it is disheartening, annoying, and amusing all in one to see something like this play out. I don't care for false promises - whether or not said promise is justified. Be it as it may I do care for people fulfilling those promises but anything otherwise is both meaningless and infinitesimal. Sure, go ahead and post that you will post on such and such day, then go to justify why that post never came because such and such happen. I will happily tell you that "It'll be fine, you have plenty of time and that there is no rush" with a content smile on my face because I know that next time those posts don't happen I could say, "Well, I did say that there was no rush."

But I digress.

Distasteful language - albeit censored - to complement distasteful tone will no longer be tolerated, I am sure tolerance is something I am frightfully good at in this point of my life. Cease and desist, no need to respond to this post just know that none of you have any rights, please play nice ^^.

Gee, that was a really complicated mini-essay. D: /had to read it twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back