• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Dance of Chaos (Sign-Up's and OOC) A Piercing Light Production!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Dark Hour is currently active.

The characteristics of Dark Hour included:

A blackened sky with a pale gray moon, a very obvious and different color scheme where quite literally all color fades and everything becomes monochrome. The weather becomes considerably bitter and almost freezing no matter what time of day it is, and the shadows become a lot more blatant in day-to-day routines, the shadows almost bounce off the walls since darkness is so prevalent during Dark Hour. The powers of darkness during this time become magnified while the powers of light become severely decreased.

Normal Light User - 3 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Normal Light User - 1.5 out of 10

Keyblade Light User - 6 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Keyblade Light User - 3 out of 10

Any of the Original Spirits - 10 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Original Spirits - 5 out of 10

Normal Dark User - 3 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Normal Dark User - 6 out of 10

Dark Keyblader - 6 out of 10
During Dark Hour - 10 out of 10

Gee, that was a really complicated mini-essay. D: /had to read it twice

Hehe, arigatou ^^

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Dark Hour is currently active.

The characteristics of Dark Hour included:

A blackened sky with a pale gray moon, a very obvious and different color scheme where quite literally all color fades and everything becomes monochrome. The weather becomes considerably bitter and almost freezing no matter what time of day it is, and the shadows become a lot more blatant in day-to-day routines, the shadows almost bounce off the walls since darkness is so prevalent during Dark Hour. The powers of darkness during this time become magnified while the powers of light become severely decreased.

Normal Light User - 3 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Normal Light User - 1.5 out of 10

Keyblade Light User - 6 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Keyblade Light User - 3 out of 10

Any of the Original Spirits - 10 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Original Spirits - 5 out of 10

Normal Dark User - 3 out of 10
During Dark Hour: Normal Dark User - 6 out of 10

Dark Keyblader - 6 out of 10
During Dark Hour - 10 out of 10

Good thing my character is an elementalist......I think haha

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Okay, question~ I understand that color fades to monochrome during Dark Hour, King Wolfe stated 'all' color. Does this actually include everything--even people? Or are inanimate objects the only things affected? So a normally bright red apple fades to grey. What about eye color, hair, skin and clothing? Animals, even?

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Okay, question~ I understand that color fades to monochrome during Dark Hour, King Wolfe stated 'all' color. Does this actually include everything--even people? Or are inanimate objects the only things affected? So a normally bright red apple fades to grey. What about eye color, hair, skin and clothing? Animals, even?

Everything that is colored becomes monochrome, and by everything I mean everything ^^.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
You guys choose your locations, this is at least a few hours ahead of time. If you were battling or working together in a battle, discuss possibly remaining with each other and talking. Interaction is key :3

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Everyone, I would like to apologize in case my presence has been missed these past few days. Last Wednesday afternoon I had a very sudden and very unexpected loss of internet. The issue causing this, I hope will be cleared up in the course of this coming week, but I feel obligated to inform you all that it is a major issue and could take up to a month to clear up, and perhaps (though highly unlikely) longer. I apologize to everyone for this great inconvenience, especially Chi-Chan.

If I am unable to return promptly (please give me two weeks), I give Chi-Chan my full permission to do whatever she sees fit in order to continue on with the roleplay. As stated above, I'm dealing with a very serious problem that struck me out of the blue, loss of internet being the least of my worries at the moment. Regardless, I'm hopeful of seeing everything cleared up this coming week.

At the moment, I'm using my iPod in Starbucks. So, everyone, please forgive this inconvenience. ;A;*
I hope to be back soon!*

--Luppi
/end dramatic speech

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well, time to give a speech on how unreliable everyone is.

At least that's what people who don't know me would assume I'd do.

It was unexpected and issues happen, thank you for finding the time to inform us and I wish you a swift net recovery.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
My exams are finally over, so I'll be posting soon.

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back