• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Hype Compared to KHII's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game had you more hyped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hard to say.
I remeber anticipating the ability to use TWO keyblades, intense.
but i think i actually am more excited for BbS.
I am really excited to play a whole game as Ven, and why is he who he is?...
and the Wingblade move, looks sickkk.
and lastly the PSP, love it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
In all fairness, BBS DESERVES the hype. This game is so amazing.

I was much more hyped for it. I kinda lost track of th series after KH1, and just bought KH2 at gamestop a little after it came out, so I'm definitely more excited for this game.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I am growing more and more excited for BbS as the release date gets closer.

So am I, its so close! why won't SE just realease it already! When I finally get it, I will be in shock. I mean, we've been waiting for this since KH2's secret ending. It finaly comes out in japan, and that 9 month wait was killing me. And then the 9-7-10 release date killed me because I thought it was coming out in may or in the summer. We now have less then a week left, and even before I get it I know I will be inside most of the time playing this game.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm a lot more hyped for BbS. I almost got detention today, talking about it.

Just for talking about it? I could understand if you were saying your teacher looked uglier than MX or something, but wow, that's tough.

So am I, its so close! why won't SE just realease it already! When I finally get it, I will be in shock. I mean, we've been waiting for this since KH2's secret ending. It finaly comes out in japan, and that 9 month wait was killing me. And then the 9-7-10 release date killed me because I thought it was coming out in may or in the summer. We now have less then a week left, and even before I get it I know I will be inside most of the time playing this game.

I really wanted it to come out during the summer. But, better sooner than later. (and yeah, TECHNICALLY it's still gonna be summer when it's released)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I really wanted it to come out during the summer. But, better sooner than later. (and yeah, TECHNICALLY it's still gonna be summer when it's released)

yeah I know it's still still summer but I don't want school to deal with, which is why i was more excited to play it during June/July.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Since I am more informed about it and have been following KHInsider ever since I found out about it, I know I'm way more hyped for BBS than I was for KHII. Sure, I spoiled myself time and time again, but I know that no matter how much you read about a video game or spoil yourself on the details, nothing compares to actually playing the Game and experiencing it for yourself. No amount of spoilers can ruin that. :)

Also, it appears my Hype served me well: I'm on the front page! Woohoo!!!!!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Since I am more informed about it and have been following KHInsider ever since I found out about it, I know I'm way more hyped for BBS than I was for KHII. Sure, I spoiled myself time and time again, but I know that no matter how much you read about a video game or spoil yourself on the details, nothing compares to actually playing the Game and experiencing it for yourself. No amount of spoilers can ruin that. :)

Also, it appears my Hype served me well: I'm on the front page! Woohoo!!!!!

That's what I said when I spoiled the secret ending and most of the worlds for terra and ven.
and accedently saw Vanitas's face, what happened at castle oblivion(but I didn't click on the video, it was just the thumbnail, and the title said in caps AQUA CREATES CASTLE OBLIVION Thank you youtubes recommended for you.

Last edited:

marcoreo

Awards
i just recently became a fan with 358/2 and then played the whole series... except 1 so im more hyper for bbs

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was hyped for KH2 and spoiled a bunch of it but I made sure I wouldn't have a full understanding of the game until it came out. When I played I was so happy to have it. Then after the week of playing it was over and I had beat the game, I had a retrospect of the game and found myself sorely disappointed in the writing and scenario events. Everything was dumbed down and the heart of the series wasn't there like how I felt it in KH1 and CoM. Then FM+ was announced and I hyped over it, but got depressed that I couldn't own it.

But the Secret Ending made me happy and excited for whatever would come next. (Which was the announcement of the trio of games)

Then we got Re:CoM and I wasn't hyped over it but I was happy we got it in NA. Then I turned my attention to Subarashiki Kono Sekai to make sure I wouldn't hype over Days because I had figured out what was going to happen when they showed the scans and I read some translations and when R-K/Audo made the DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN thread and it was painfully obvious what the game was going to do, but I had hope for the Org and was excited for insight into their personalities.

Then I vanished from the site after Days came out in Japan so I could spend my time playing SubaSeka/The World Ends With You. Around the time of Days coming out and playing TWEWY, news on BBS was out and I absorbed it. Then I stayed away then Days came out in America (and by then I was hyped over BBS) and enjoyed Days for a month but that month was so boring. The gameplay wasn't fit for a handheld like the DS.

Then I stayed away a bit from here again while staying hyped over BBS, following the threads and news as a forum ghost.

Then I got back on the forum the summer before it came out and that was when my hype jumped to the roof.

And I have been at that point since.

And I know I won't be disappointed like I was with KH2.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i just recently became a fan with 358/2 and then played the whole series... except 1 so im more hyper for bbs

you will understand BBS more if you played KH1 just to let you know.

Jakek9

Lets just say, Imma go on a murderous rampage if I don't get BBS First Day. I pre-ordered it and everything, and am willing to sell my best un-used skateboard for the rest of the money.

I calmly waited till I had the money to buy KH2.

marcoreo

Awards
you will understand BBS more if you played KH1 just to let you know.

i read the summary from this website and others
but i still wanna try the game cus i loved kh2 and most ppl say kh2 was dissapointing so kh1 must be great!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I was easily more hyped for KHII than I am for BBS. I got KHII and played it for 3 days straight (minus sleeping). I'm interested in BBS, but only for the "KH feeling" than anything else.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i read the summary from this website and others
but i still wanna try the game cus i loved kh2 and most ppl say kh2 was dissapointing so kh1 must be great!

The only thing I don't like about KH1 is the controls. You'll find a great difference between them, like in KH2 the camera was the right anolog stick but in KH1 it's the L2 and R2 buttons. And the gummi ship rides are really annoying and boring(which i think KH2 improved greatly on). But its still a great game and very chalenging.

YuRiPa

I'm gonna be honest, i'm not that hyped over it like I was with KH II. I'm sacrificing buying BBS for Phantasy Star Portable 2, which is coming out a week after BBS and i'm a little more excited about that than I am with BBS. I will be getting BBS though, just not right away. :/

Last edited:

Key

Exile
Awards
Ha. Hahaha. BbS, definitely. You can ask any of my friends, I've been squeeing over it for the past MONTH. And even more so now. :3 Honestly, i didn't know KH2 was coming out until my dad came up to me and said, "Oh btw, KH2's coming out tomorrow, you wana come with me to go get it?" I squealed in joy the whole rest of the day and barely slept. XD

But I've been freaking out over BbS since they announced it, heck, since i first saw the FM+ secret ending! That's like, 4-5 YEARS!

BUUUUUUUUUUT I'M REALLY MAD I'M NOT GETTING IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT because i lost a bet/deal with my parents and have to wait three weeks for it. That's like, OCTOBER. I know it's my own fault but WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO UNREASONABLE?!??!??! *sob*

I WANT IT WHEN IT COMES OUT SO BADLY I might hurt myself freaking out, lol. Or annoy my friends to death with my whining and squealing. XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
BUUUUUUUUUUT I'M REALLY MAD I'M NOT GETTING IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT because i lost a bet/deal with my parents and have to wait three weeks for it. That's like, OCTOBER. I know it's my own fault but WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO UNREASONABLE?!??!??! *sob*

I WANT IT WHEN IT COMES OUT SO BADLY I might hurt myself freaking out, lol. Or annoy my friends to death with my whining and squealing. XD

3 WEEKS!? I wouldn't dare to wait that long! I got Days the day after it released, But I just HAVE to get it september 7th or i'll explode.
But I only have 15 dollars saved up right now:(

But the good thing is me and my dad will both pay half and half, but since i only have 15 he'll have to pay a little more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back