• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Hype Compared to KHII's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game had you more hyped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
3 WEEKS!? I wouldn't dare to wait that long! I got Days the day after it released, But I just HAVE to get it september 7th or i'll explode.

It's not like i WANT to wait that long!! D:> I'm gonna die waiting... i'm gonna try to convince them to give it to me earlier.... either by keeping up my A's or just annoying them into handing it over... >.> *grumblegrumblestupiddeadlinegrumble*

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i just recently became a fan with 358/2 and then played the whole series... except 1 so im more hyper for bbs

You mean to tell me you've played every game except 1 and BBS? So you've yet to experience the best two in the series. You're gonna be as addicted as it's possible to be once you've played those two.

Jakek9

You mean to tell me you've played every game except 1 and BBS? So you've yet to experience the best two in the series. You're gonna be as addicted as it's possible to be once you've played those two.

I personally wasn't as addicted gameplay wise to KH1 as I was 2. But I beleive BBS will be HIGHLY addicting. lawl.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I personally wasn't as addicted gameplay wise to KH1 as I was 2. But I beleive BBS will be HIGHLY addicting. lawl.

Duh. It's generally accepted that the only thing KHII was superior to the original in was it's gameplay mechanics, as in the way the combat system and everything else handled (though it was still too easy, much more so than the first game).

Darkwing_Duck

I'm not that hyped for BBS... not that I think it will be bad, I just have other things on my mind at this moment. I'll still get it next week.

I was incredibly hyped for KH2 though.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Definitely KH2.. couldn't wait i remember skipping school to go pick up my copy from Electronic boutique.

Though i do remember last January this place was like a circus

Last edited:

BeastieBlade

I'm definitely more hyped up for BBS because KH 2 already came out by the time I was intrested in Kingdom Hearts.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
In all honesty, I went with BBS simply for the fact that I got into the series relatively late, and KH II was already a year or so away from being released by the time I became a fan. There was definitely some hype, but I was pretty satisfied with the first game (as most were) so I didn't need the sequel right away. On the other hand, I was hyped for BBS after seeing the three knights standing around in a desolate landscape, trying to look cool back in 2006.

deep_but_stupid

I wasn't ever hyped for KH2 becuase I only got into KH after buying KH2 on a whim a year or so after it was released. But I think I'm more hyped for BBS than I have ever been for any game.

Unknownkidz

I believe that I'm more hyped over BBS than KH2... I don't recall why though lol. Probably because this is the very first time that I try to prevent being spoiled (but failed after figuring out how Vanitas looks like -_-).

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I would say that I'm more hyped up about Birth By Sleep than I have ever been for Kingdom Hearts II, because BBS solidifies the series, ties some loose ends, connects the side games with the main games, and has a crap load of plot twists that set up the distant finale for Kingdom Hearts III. In fact, I was so excited that I couldn't wait anymore and have already spoiled myself to the nines. This is also the first time ever where I have researched a lot on a KH game, and have actually followed magazine scans, trailers, etc. For KH2, I really didn't care and just went on with my merry life until the game was released. I could care less about discussing the theories of who "blonde-haired kid" was, etc.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
More hyped for BBS but I will admit that the KH2 tv spot was some epic shyt...that was a very...misleading tv spot however cuz the game wasn't as amazing as the commercial made it out to be...oh sweet nostalgia.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
When I found out about that kh II existed. It had been out in stores for like 2 years already, so I didn't have to wait for that one. Wich leaves BBS as the most hype-ish kh game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back