• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Zemyx Fanclub~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I had to re-write most of this post because the browser crashed and made me start over D:.

Oh girl, you must get the Sims 3. That's where it's at. :3
I will eventually~ But now I have like, a list of games I need to get, and BBS is next followed by TWEWY...XP. I'll get Sims 3 after that. Which can hopefully be soon >w>.

Lol Inorite? It was fun though. 8D
Hehe. What videos were you looking at?

Lmao thanks xD GET THE SIMS 3!!! Lmao burn them...I approve. Although I'm normally very anti-killing-sims-for-fun. It make me sad D: Most of my sims are just random people, but sometimes it's fun to make characters from games or books or something. ^^
Yeah...Edward and Bella and Jacob are 'special' sims, and they're the only ones that I'll burn, though XP. Except I have a human Jacob and a dog Jacob. The dog will live. Because it deserves to live X3.
The only thing that sucks is when you're trying to make a sim like, for example, Axel, who would require special downloads from modthesims or some site like that DX. Because the hair is so amazing... Eyes ae pretty easy to make custom versions of, though XP.

Oh I'm usually like that too, except I've been playing this one family for an unusually long time.

Omg that was like my sim, on her birthday from teenage to young adult, she was blowing out the candles on her birthday cake, but the cake started a friggin fire and LIT HER ON FIRE, and I was so so so scared that she was going to die, but then her mom extinguished her while her dad stood there screaming. >>; Of course, then the MOM lit on fire, but her daughter saved her while the dad screamed some more. xD
Oh wow XD;. Interesting dad. At least the girls are smart enough to help each other out though, rather than standing and screaming :p.

I find it a bit annoying when sims do the default actions and stuff...like with the seasons expansion, if it rains they'll stand at a window and be like "OMG, RAIN!" while I'm trying to make them do something more important...like eat or go to school XP.

Yay! Trust me, it's going to be epic. :3
Of course it will be :3.

~Umbra~

1skyxonedestiny

Whenever I become obsessed with something, I make Sims out of the characters from it. I made the whole Organization once, but since you can't have more than 8 sims in one house, I had to split them into two houses, and it wasn't as great. Plus there were like too many to control at once. >>; It's easier to work with like 2 or 3. :p
Lol that's exactly what I do! :D I usually split them into three houses with 4/5 in each because when there's around 8 in a household they're always whining and won't shut up D:<
Oh my gosh I would totally read that fanfic. :DD
Ahh...I totally need to go on modthesims and find the awesome looking Org people. Except like, apparently all the Sims 2 stuff is packed up so I can't play anyway D:. I miss that game..>w<.

You should take some screenshots and show us :D.
That sucks. It's soo fun to put KH/FF characters in it :3
I promise I will as soon as I get my laptop fixed.. XD

I want to get TS3 cause it looks really fun but there's like 1 KH download for it D: (It's the Nobody symbol tattoo for the Sims' chest or something ._.) I don't enjoy playing with random people as much as playing with characters from stuff.
I find it a bit annoying when sims do the default actions and stuff...like with the seasons expansion, if it rains they'll stand at a window and be like "OMG, RAIN!" while I'm trying to make them do something more important...like eat or go to school XP
I know! When I try to get them to do stuff they always try to go to the refrigerator D: Lol...have they never seen rain before? XD;
The only EP I have is Nightlife ;_; Next I'll be getting University :D

1skyxonedestiny

This picture so made me lol. 8D
5112790_m.jpg

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hello! I will gladly join. I was going to make one back when I was more active, but then I went inactive, so I'll just join this one. It makes my heart break to hear there's a hate club, though it's not entirely surprising.

Anyway, I'm a fanfiction writer who writes mostly Zemyx fanfiction, you can find my work here, if you'd like to take a look.

Lifes.Lover - FanFiction.Net

NumberVIII

I had to re-write most of this post because the browser crashed and made me start over D:.

Oh my god I HATEEE when that happens. It's the worst. D:

I will eventually~ But now I have like, a list of games I need to get, and BBS is next followed by TWEWY...XP. I'll get Sims 3 after that. Which can hopefully be soon >w>.

*nods* Understandable.

Hehe. What videos were you looking at?

Have you ever heard of Improv Everywhere? They're this group based in New York City, and they stage like random crazy funny events throughout the city, like...for example, one of the biggest and most well known ones they did was they had like 200 people go into Grand Central Station, and at the same exact second they all froze in place and stood there frozen for 5 whole minutes, then just walked away. There are a lot of them in subways, like they had 50 people go on a subway and suddenly take their pants off and casually ride the subway pantless. Most recently they staged a scene in a subway out of one of the Star Wars movies, they had Princess Leia just chillin in the subway, and then these 3 storm troopers came in and grabbed her, and then at the next stop Darth Vader came in and took her away, and the whole subway was laughing hilariously and taking videos and stuff. They had a team of like 30 people pretend they were the US Olympic Synchronized Swimming team, and performed a routine in a big fountain in central park. They went into a bar and picked this random guy, and had like 30 people walk in one or two at a time and say "Happy birthday, Ted!" and give him presents and pretend it was like his birthday party and shit. They staged 3 real life song and dance routines as if it was a musical, two in food courts and one in a grocery store. I could tell you billions more but I'm gonna stop there. >>; Look them up!

Yeah...Edward and Bella and Jacob are 'special' sims, and they're the only ones that I'll burn, though XP. Except I have a human Jacob and a dog Jacob. The dog will live. Because it deserves to live X3.
The only thing that sucks is when you're trying to make a sim like, for example, Axel, who would require special downloads from modthesims or some site like that DX. Because the hair is so amazing... Eyes ae pretty easy to make custom versions of, though XP.

LOL OMG I love that you made a dog Jacob xDDDD

Oh wow XD;. Interesting dad. At least the girls are smart enough to help each other out though, rather than standing and screaming :p.

Yeah I know, lmao. See, in the sims 3 you can give your sim 5 character traits, like friendly, absent-minded, hot-headed, neurotic, athletic, evil, snob, genius etc. and I had made the mom Brave, so that's why she did it. The dad wasn't brave. >>;

I find it a bit annoying when sims do the default actions and stuff...like with the seasons expansion, if it rains they'll stand at a window and be like "OMG, RAIN!" while I'm trying to make them do something more important...like eat or go to school XP.

Omg I know, I hate that. That's why I turn free will off. >< I never had the expansion pack with seasons...huh. I feel like that'd be interesting. I wish they could take all that stuff, like seasons, pets, etc. and automatically build them into the next version of the sims, so they'd be in the sims 3. :/

Lol that's exactly what I do! :D I usually split them into three houses with 4/5 in each because when there's around 8 in a household they're always whining and won't shut up D:<

Right? Isn't it fun? 8D I know a cheat that makes it so your sims don't need to eat or sleep or anything, so it's easier to handle big households. But I only use it sometimes, cause I feel like a dirty rotten cheater for using it. I use like every cheat I can though, really. xD

Oh my gosh I would totally read that fanfic. :DD

Yayyy! :3

I want to get TS3 cause it looks really fun but there's like 1 KH download for it D: (It's the Nobody symbol tattoo for the Sims' chest or something ._.) I don't enjoy playing with random people as much as playing with characters from stuff.

When I make sims out of characters, like the organization for example, I don't normally bother with that whole making/downloading their real hair and cloaks and whatever. I just made them in like a "modernized" form, what they would all look like if they were around today in this world. :p

I know! When I try to get them to do stuff they always try to go to the refrigerator D: Lol...have they never seen rain before? XD;

Nightlife is fun. They're remaking a better version of that expansion pack for TS3. :3 And yesss, University is fun. I like playing with them in college. The whole dorming thing is fun, cause there's like 8 other sims that you live with but you don't control, so it's interesting.

5112790_m.jpg

Omgggg xDDDD Lemme guess, did the artist get the inspiration from the manga? I love it. :p

NumberVIII

Hello! I will gladly join. I was going to make one back when I was more active, but then I went inactive, so I'll just join this one. It makes my heart break to hear there's a hate club, though it's not entirely surprising.

Anyway, I'm a fanfiction writer who writes mostly Zemyx fanfiction, you can find my work here, if you'd like to take a look.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see this! You ninja'd me. Sorryyy >< Yay, glad to have you with us!

Welcome, Lifes.Lover!

Yeah, I saw the hate club and didn't see a fanclub to defend Zemyx's honor, so I figured I should make this. They're so cute! :3

I'll take a look at your fics and add 'em to the OP. :) Btw, if you like Zemyx fanfiction, you should check out my sister. ^^ She's only got two up so far, but plans on writing more, and (I'm biased obviously but) I think she's a fantastic writer. :D

owlpostagain - FanFiction.Net

Lifes.Lover

Website
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see this! You ninja'd me. Sorryyy >< Yay, glad to have you with us!

Welcome, Lifes.Lover!

Yeah, I saw the hate club and didn't see a fanclub to defend Zemyx's honor, so I figured I should make this. They're so cute! :3

I'll take a look at your fics and add 'em to the OP. :) Btw, if you like Zemyx fanfiction, you should check out my sister. ^^ She's only got two up so far, but plans on writing more, and (I'm biased obviously but) I think she's a fantastic writer. :D

owlpostagain - FanFiction.Net

LOL, that's totally fine. And I love owlpostagain. I reviewed her work and everything, that's how much I loved it. Yeah, you can bet that if it was a good (cute and funny) Zemyx, then I've read it, especially if it's on FFNet.

Unfortunately, it's harder to find good Zemyx, because apparently everyone wants to write them as suicidal cutters and I just don't like being depressed.

NumberVIII

LOL, that's totally fine. And I love owlpostagain. I reviewed her work and everything, that's how much I loved it. Yeah, you can bet that if it was a good (cute and funny) Zemyx, then I've read it, especially if it's on FFNet.

Unfortunately, it's harder to find good Zemyx, because apparently everyone wants to write them as suicidal cutters and I just don't like being depressed.

Oh yay! Yep, that's my sister. ^^ She's the best<3

Yeah, so many people take then completely out of character, and I hate it. :|

Lifes.Lover

Website
Oh yay! Yep, that's my sister. ^^ She's the best<3

Yeah, so many people take then completely out of character, and I hate it. :|

Yes, she's very good. Her and Dualism are about the only writers that I will re-read their Zemyx fanfiction. Heck, I can't even read mine, and I wrote it! Oh, by the way, did you ever catch Dualim's newest Zemyx fic, that she posted up over on her lj?

1skyxonedestiny

:O I knew your name looked familiar! I've seen you on ff.net a lot X3 I think I read some of your fanfics too. and YAY, 5 MEMBERS 8D

Right? Isn't it fun? 8D I know a cheat that makes it so your sims don't need to eat or sleep or anything, so it's easier to handle big households. But I only use it sometimes, cause I feel like a dirty rotten cheater for using it. I use like every cheat I can though, really. xD
Same here.
When I make sims out of characters, like the organization for example, I don't normally bother with that whole making/downloading their real hair and cloaks and whatever. I just made them in like a "modernized" form, what they would all look like if they were around today in this world. :p
Oh, that's a neat idea :3
Nightlife is fun. They're remaking a better version of that expansion pack for TS3. :3 And yesss, University is fun. I like playing with them in college. The whole dorming thing is fun, cause there's like 8 other sims that you live with but you don't control, so it's interesting.
Seriously? Now I want it even more. :D Also I need it so I can download Xigbar's hair. He's the only one I don't have D:
Omgggg xDDDD Lemme guess, did the artist get the inspiration from the manga? I love it. :p
Most likely. XD
Because there is not enough fan-art. These were done by a friend over on dA.

Shibara1310's Gallery
gallery

Shibara1310's Gallery
gallery

Shibara1310's Gallery
gallery
I love the last one XD You should look up XxFiddleSticksxX on there. I'd rather not post the pics here XD

Also, have any of you read the fanfic Like the Rain by Lindoreda? Kind of long but it is SOO awesome. :D Plus, it has Akuroku in it <33

Lifes.Lover

Website
:O I knew your name looked familiar! I've seen you on ff.net a lot X3 I think I read some of your fanfics too. and YAY, 5 MEMBERS 8D

Thank you! It makes a small part of me swell with pride to know that I haven't completely been lost within the pages of FFNet due to my complete lack of inactivity. Yes, 5 members! There'll be more... eventually.

Ooh, you guys play Sims, too? I'm so addicted to both Sims 2 and Sims 3. Unfortunately, my computer protests hugely about that, especially since I have thousands of mods for the two combined.

I love the last one XD You should look up XxFiddleSticksxX on there. I'd rather not post the pics here XD

Also, have any of you read the fanfic Like the Rain by Lindoreda? Kind of long but it is SOO awesome. :D Plus, it has Akuroku in it <33

Yes, I know XxFiddleSticksxX work. I've been loving Zemyx since 2007, so I've gotten around a lot where they're concerned. I did read a lot of it, but I just grew bored so I left. I really like the epic fics that don't involve sadness or drama. I don't know, I just have a lot of moodiness going on in my own life, so I'd rather read and write romantic comedies in order to combat that.

1skyxonedestiny

Yes, I know XxFiddleSticksxX work. I've been loving Zemyx since 2007, so I've gotten around a lot where they're concerned. I did read a lot of it, but I just grew bored so I left. I really like the epic fics that don't involve sadness or drama. I don't know, I just have a lot of moodiness going on in my own life, so I'd rather read and write romantic comedies in order to combat that.
Oh, I understand. I'm a sucker for stuff like that though D:
How about "Flutter"? It's adorable <3 Cause they're in kindergarten or something. X3

Lifes.Lover

Website
Oh, I understand. I'm a sucker for stuff like that though D:
How about "Flutter"? It's adorable <3 Cause they're in kindergarten or something. X3

I don't know. Sometimes I'm okay with it, and I'm better with it when it's AkuRoku, but I think that's because I don't care as much about AkuRoku as I do Zemyx. But it's also, like, that's all anybody writes, so it's all I've read, practically, for the last three years, and it can get really depressing sometimes.

So, the happy fics, albeit some what rose-colored, make me happy, so that's what I try to write. Note the word try.

I don't think I've seen Flutter. I've about given up on Zemyx fanfiction, so I rarely go into that section on FFnet anymore.

1skyxonedestiny

I don't know. Sometimes I'm okay with it, and I'm better with it when it's AkuRoku, but I think that's because I don't care as much about AkuRoku as I do Zemyx. But it's also, like, that's all anybody writes, so it's all I've read, practically, for the last three years, and it can get really depressing sometimes.

So, the happy fics, albeit some what rose-colored, make me happy, so that's what I try to write. Note the word try.

I don't think I've seen Flutter. I've about given up on Zemyx fanfiction, so I rarely go into that section on FFnet anymore.
Ah, okay. I only read Akuroku if there's Zemyx in the story XD. Zemyx is my OTP :3 I know, there's waaay too many sad fics. Everyone always makes Zexy too emo DX (which you can tell he's not by the way he acts in the game <_<)
I just love ffs where everyone is perfectly IC.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Ah, okay. I only read Akuroku if there's Zemyx in the story XD. Zemyx is my OTP :3 I know, there's waaay too many sad fics. Everyone always makes Zexy too emo DX (which you can tell he's not by the way he acts in the game <_<)
I just love ffs where everyone is perfectly IC.

I read far more AkuRoku than I do Zemyx, for the simple fact that it pains me more when the Zemyx is done poorly. And more often than not, it's done poorly. I have found a lot of beautiful fanfics, though, and those keep me nice and happy, although it doesn't do much for my writing muse.

1skyxonedestiny

I read far more AkuRoku than I do Zemyx, for the simple fact that it pains me more when the Zemyx is done poorly. And more often than not, it's done poorly. I have found a lot of beautiful fanfics, though, and those keep me nice and happy, although it doesn't do much for my writing muse.
I liked most of the fanfics that I've read. Except for a few, which had Zexion cutting himself in pretty much every chapter =_= And this one where Demyx killed himself because Zexion died.
I enjoy crackfics/fanfics where they're purposely OOC. They amuse me:p

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Yes, yes it is X3.
And yay~!

That sucks D:. Hopefully there will be more in the future...>w>

They act like they haven't XD;.
I have many expansions...because when I first bought the game, I bout Sims 2 Double Deluxe, which had 2 expansions built in ((Nightlife and...some kinda 'stuff' pack)). Then I got Pets and Seasons..
I want University ;w;

5112790_m.jpg
HOT! Lol X3.
Zemyx is an awesome seme owo.

YAY MORE MEMBERS, ILY!!!! XD.

I'll go check it out~

Oh my god I HATEEE when that happens. It's the worst. D:
Yes, it is D:.
I usually end up leaving and coming back to type it later, because I'm like "You suck, internet! D:< "

Have you ever heard of Improv Everywhere? They're this group based in New York City, and they stage like random crazy funny events throughout the city, like...for example, one of the biggest and most well known ones they did was they had like 200 people go into Grand Central Station, and at the same exact second they all froze in place and stood there frozen for 5 whole minutes, then just walked away. There are a lot of them in subways, like they had 50 people go on a subway and suddenly take their pants off and casually ride the subway pantless. Most recently they staged a scene in a subway out of one of the Star Wars movies, they had Princess Leia just chillin in the subway, and then these 3 storm troopers came in and grabbed her, and then at the next stop Darth Vader came in and took her away, and the whole subway was laughing hilariously and taking videos and stuff. They had a team of like 30 people pretend they were the US Olympic Synchronized Swimming team, and performed a routine in a big fountain in central park. They went into a bar and picked this random guy, and had like 30 people walk in one or two at a time and say "Happy birthday, Ted!" and give him presents and pretend it was like his birthday party and shit. They staged 3 real life song and dance routines as if it was a musical, two in food courts and one in a grocery store. I could tell you billions more but I'm gonna stop there. >>; Look them up!
No, but I'll definitely look them up now that you've told me about them :3.

LOL OMG I love that you made a dog Jacob xDDDD
Yess....XD. I think I have a screenshot of him somewhere, if you want to see. Though I think when I made the Dog Jacob I took the husky pattern and just made it all a orange-red fur coat so it made it look somewhat like what he's supposed to look like...

Yeah I know, lmao. See, in the sims 3 you can give your sim 5 character traits, like friendly, absent-minded, hot-headed, neurotic, athletic, evil, snob, genius etc. and I had made the mom Brave, so that's why she did it. The dad wasn't brave. >>;
Oh wow...XD. That sounds fun, though. *wants Sims3*

Omg I know, I hate that. That's why I turn free will off. >< I never had the expansion pack with seasons...huh. I feel like that'd be interesting. I wish they could take all that stuff, like seasons, pets, etc. and automatically build them into the next version of the sims, so they'd be in the sims 3. :/
Yeah DX.
And I agree! But they just want to make more money >>

Haha XD. The only cheat I used was to turn my sims into vampires ((Nightlife expansion))...because I didn't feel like looking for the 'Master Vampire' that was supposed to turn your sim into a vampire. The vampires are pretty funny, because if the sun comes out then smoke starts coming from their bodies because they're burning...X3.

Oohh...that's a good idea, actually! XD. I might steal it next time I play...x3.

Because there is not enough fan-art. These were done by a friend over on dA.

Shibara1310's Gallery
gallery

Shibara1310's Gallery
gallery

Shibara1310's Gallery
gallery
*fangirls*

Suicidal cutters? :/. wow...
Unless they can put it in in a good way, that would be strange ><

AkuRoku owo.
Can you post a link? :3

Ooh, you guys play Sims, too? I'm so addicted to both Sims 2 and Sims 3. Unfortunately, my computer protests hugely about that, especially since I have thousands of mods for the two combined.
It seems like many people here play Sims XD.

I need to write some Zemyx, too...
But I finished my AkuRoku ((and it sucks, I should rewrite it)), or the first chapter of it, but I haven't uploaded it yet...and it's been a month...and I have to work on the next chapter for my other fanfic...but I'll write Zemyx eventually ><

~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back