• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Oh u wish Cara

[IMG]http://twilightguide.com/tg/wp-content/themes/Aspire/graphics/cat/taylor-lautner/taylor-lautner.gif[/IMG]

lol xD

hmm maybe just a little lol

*runs to get my mop*

Aw yay Surya's being nice :3

Sparks

gone
:3 JJJAAAAAACCCOOOOOBBBB *drools and uses mop quickly*
and awww yay Surya, but idk if I trust him quite yet lol.
(your welcome chaos lol)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
D'AWWWWWWWWWWW! I knew surya had it in him!

LOVELY! JUST LOVELY!

i know!!!! lol thanks

hmm maybe just a little lol

*runs to get my mop*

Aw yay Surya's being nice :3

lol now theres an ocean of drool in here!

yay he does have heart and yay cookies thanks ember *eats cookies and shares with the others*
i still don't trust the cops even though you say there good krista lol

Yay cookies! ugh trust people john! lol

aw!! hes being nice!! maybe hes not such a bad guy after all....

Yay for niceness!!

:3 JJJAAAAAACCCOOOOOBBBB *drools and uses mop quickly*
and awww yay Surya, but idk if I trust him quite yet lol.
(your welcome chaos lol)

haha clean the drrol up! xP

Phew, finally caught up, but well worth the reading!

Very good story Krista, each part ended with me having to scroll on and read more!

lol thanks for reading, it means a lot

“Wait! Where will we go?” Cora asked, stopping in her tracks.

Surya paused, he lowered his head down. The gloomy castle hung over Surya like a rain cloud. A thousand pounds weighted on his shoulders, help this girl, save her? What about Rain, he’s out there alone and blind. He already betrayed his friend for his honor, his supposedly family and father figure.

“I don’t know, I don’t know what to do. I betrayed so many people already.” Surya said, looking up at Cora.

Cora could see the sadness in Surya’s face. She looked down, her hands still tied behind her.

“I don’t have a strong enough heart.” Surya said, “But a will to survive.” Surya smiled a bit, Cora smiled back.

“Here, let me cut you free.” Surya turned Cora around and cut her hands free. The rope fell to the ground, the slightest thump echoed the whole room.

“What about Negandro?” asked Cora.

Surya cursed under his breath, Negandro will not be happy. Panic started to rise as a chill wind blew in the hallway. Cora got the chills and shivered. Surya’s eyes grew big.

“He knows!” Surya shouted.

“What? Knows what!?” Cora asked.

“You, me. Everything!”

“What do we do!?”

“You have to run! Get out of here?”

“Why?”

“Because, I’m losing myself…”

Surya clutched his head, the veins on his arms, and neck became more visible. Cora step back a little, she stood frozen in fear. How could she defend herself when her powers weren’t working.

Surya started to groan in pain, his glittery gold eyes faded to blood red.

“Surya what’s happening to you?” Cora asked at a distant.

Surya’s head flew back, his eyes a dangerously blood red. A slip of red escaped. A tear. Surya lowered his head back to Cora, a blank face stared into Cora’s heart.

Cora step closer to Surya, she gently touch his hand. Surya twitched, his face lighten and somehow gained some conscious. Surya’s eyes still blood red.

“I’m…sorry.” Surya said softly.

Cora’s hope drained, her face turn white. Surya swung his arm straight forward hitting Cora in the face. She flew back onto the cold hard concrete ground.

Cora’s vision blurred, the last image she seen was Surya’s face smearing with bloody tears.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
O________O

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg what happened to Surya?!?!

Sparks

gone
0O;;;; whhoooaaaa That negandro dude is a freaking creeper!! he controlled surya and can hear there convos?! FREEEEEEEEEAK.

EDIT: Lol ninja'd by CARA!!!

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Whoa! What a chapter! Here we thought things were going to be alright and BAM Negandro goes and smacks those hopes down.

And the tears of blood was a nice touch, made Surya all demonic but saddened at the same time.

Great chapter ^^;;

Traskix

oh snap surya going nuts .......

O________O

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg what happened to Surya?!?!

i know!! he sorta scared me lol

0O;;;; whhoooaaaa That negandro dude is a freaking creeper!! he controlled surya and can hear there convos?! FREEEEEEEEEAK.

EDIT: Lol ninja'd by CARA!!!

bwahahaha! ninja'd xD and yes very freaky creeper dude lol

Whoa! What a chapter! Here we thought things were going to be alright and BAM Negandro goes and smacks those hopes down.

And the tears of blood was a nice touch, made Surya all demonic but saddened at the same time.

Great chapter ^^;;

lol thanks Tony

Rain managed to find the gloomy, haunting castle of Negandro’s. His senses enhance greatly, his vision could only see the shadow figures of trees and objects, with a slight color tone. Rain concealed himself in the shadows of the trees. Five dark figures patrolled the entrance of the castle.

Game time.

Rain held the handles of the swords, the blades popped out and he held them tight. Rain jumped to the ground, hidden behind a tree trunk. He turn his head to the direction of the five dark figures. Rain could hear the footsteps of two dark figures, he glanced and could see the dark figures outline. It is like looking through a heat sensor, but the colors aren’t as bright.

Rain then slammed his fist onto the tree trunk. The tree shook, making the leaves fall. The sound interrupted the silence that the dark figures had. The two pacing ones quickly turned their attention to the tree not far from where they stood.

The two dark figures held their own weapons. A single sword and the other with a spear. Each dark figure’s boot crunch the leaves on the ground. One signaled the other to go on the other side of the tree trunk. Now that the two split up it be easier to take down Rain, he would fight the other on one side, while the other could kill him.

The two dark figures were three feet from the tree. One dark figure held his fist up, the other one stopped. The dark figures could see the small shadow of someone behind the tree trunk. The dark figure gave a signal and both walk to the tree quietly.

One.

Two.

Three.

Slash!

The dark figure with the sword swung his sword to the tree trunk. Both were surprised to see the sword didn’t cut the flesh of anyone. No one was there. The two dark figures were dumbfounded.
Rain listen to the reactions of the dark figures from above. He hid in the trees and smiled. One dark figure shrugged, the other said it might have been a bird. They turn around back towards Negandro’s castle unaware of what hid above them.

As the dark figure with the sword turn to walk there was no time to think, no time to react. Rain threw one of his swords straight at the dark figure’s face. It struck him directly in the middle of his forehead. The dark figure with the sword made a sound before he fell back, the sword still attached. Blood started to spew from his head and mouth, though his face was under a mask.

The dark figure with the spear back away, he was horrified. His fear hidden behind the mask he wore. Rain jump from the tree, landing on the ground. His vision allowed him to see the color red from the dark figure, now dead on the ground. Rain walk to the dark figure, he waved his hand till he felt the handle from his sword. He jerked it till it popped out from the dark figures skull. It made a gruesome sound.

The dark figure with the spear witness his fellow comrade die, yet he couldn’t move. He stood in shock as Rain retrieve the sword. Rain stood and looked to the direction of the dark figure. He wore the color blue in Rain’s eyes, which meant fear.

The dark figure snapped out of it and grip his spear tightly. He charged at Rain, spear leading the way to Rain’s heart. Rain stood and waited.

Stomp.

Stomp.

The dark figure ran with fear, not courage. His mind wouldn’t be ready. Rain ducked as the dark figure came close enough to stab him. As the dark figure missed his target, Rain’s sword struck him in the chest. The dark figure fell to the ground and Rain pulled his sword back. Two down, three to go.

Aria

braver by the minute
Woah Rain is all BA there! lowl. Awesome fight scene Krista! :D

Traskix

Nice! Very gruesome chapter, those two stood no chance!! Liked the detail, and liked the fighting. Good job ^^;;

Woah Rain is all BA there! lowl. Awesome fight scene Krista! :D

Ooh that was dark >:3 lowl, wtg krista another good chappy!!

haha i know right, thanks guys

Again, Rain hid himself upon the trees. He thought for a moment. A quick kill, or a long gruesome fight? He surely needed to save his strength for what’s waiting inside the gloomy castle.

As Rain pondered he listen to the three remaining dark figures. All three breathed lightly. A few breaths muffled by the dark mask they wore. Rain’s heat-like vision let him see the figures of the unexpected victims. All three stood watch, waiting. One dark figure stood farther from the other two. That would be the first.

Rain leapt from his hiding spot in the trees. Quickly the three dark figures charged at him. But as quick, Rain punctured the dark figure that stood furthest from the other two. The thump of the dark figures body distracted Rain. For one moment another figure slashed a sword through the air. For not being completely focused Rain’s skin opened. A fine line of blood mixed with sweat on Rain’s left side. The blood seem to spread, like tree branches or the many veins inside the human body.

Rain grunted and fell to one knee. He focused his attention, he waited for a sound.

Swish!

Quickly Rain dodged another attack. Both the dark figures armed themselves with swords. Rain listen to the footsteps of the dark figures, how far apart they were and what step they took in unison. Like a suicide mission Rain launched himself at the two dark figures. His body seem to lengthen, he flew between the two dark figures. Both figures raised their weapons without thinking wisely. Both only focused on hitting the target.

Rain rolled to a stop, he faced to the direction of the dark figures. Both stood like a rag doll, bodies limp and swords stuck in their bellies. As planned, Rain knew they would strike without focusing. They struck each other. Both lost feeling in their hands and let go of the swords. They lay on the ground, blood slowly spewing from the wound. A duplicate death.

Rain stood with success. He listened till one breath became none. Inside the castle would be the biggest challenge. He had to find Cora, he had to make sure Negandro didn’t get her power, her heart.

Aria

braver by the minute
I hope Rain makes it on time!!!

and lowl he was BA again in this chapter xD

Edit: dangit ninja'd by Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back