• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birnax

Re: 10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (p1-6 translated)

tnx im happy 2 be here

but i did say i was going ther was just pointing it out but becaus you said dont go ther om so going ther
in 358/2 axel also said one time the remind me so much of them refering 2 roxas and xion (NOT THAT XION HAS ANY CONNECTION TO AQUA) but the way the hang out whit each other huw was he talking about hmm not saying it has 2 be ventus and aqua he was talking about but its just a little fishy
Axel was reminded of himself hanging out with Saix.
i was talking about vanitas
oh. You didn't put his name in your post, so thats why I assumed you were talking about Axel.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Nice going there, impressive i really like your thoughts for the final battle......

Thanks. Hopefully the final boss whoever it is in BBS will be hard this time, because past KH final bosses have not been really hard. Except for the final boss of 358/2 days (Not going to say who because it's a spoiler).

Anyways, I hope Krexia is on soon so we can read a translated version of the interview. Of course it is Thanksgiving so it's understandible if Krexia can't do it tonight.

vextus

Axel was reminded of himself hanging out with Saix.

oh. You didn't put his name in your post, so thats why I assumed you were talking about Axel.

but he said them not him and why does it have 2 be saix i no the where friends and the had a plan and al but saix doest look like the hanging type keap in mind nobodys dont have arts but the retaint ther personalty from ther somebody

sorry fore not putting his name in mistake from both are sides

vextus

but we wont now til the games ther bye the way i dont really care i just started this becaus you said dont go ther lol i was just point out that the scans look similair 2 358/2

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Oh wow that's a lot of new pages! I'm sorry you're having to do it all yourself. They just had to release all this new stuff around Thanksgiving didn't they?

Birnax

but we wont now til the games ther bye the way i dont really care i just started this becaus you said dont go ther lol i was just point out that the scans look similair 2 358/2
don't double post,dear. edit your post if you want to add something. oh, I see. then this convosation is over.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

lissar you arent translating? O_O
i thought you and krexia were doing it together ><

αsiя

space coke

I beleive that all three will fight MX and Vantias just like the FM
It's going to be 3 on two
Different perspective
But I do beleive Ven will be fighting Vanitas and Terra with MX and Aqua with one of em at some point but it will be happening at the same time

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

lissar you arent translating? O_O
i thought you and krexia were doing it together ><

No, not this time. ;.; I'm at my grandparents' place with all of my family right now. They'd never forgive me if I locked myself away to translate!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

No, not this time. ;.; I'm at my grandparents' place with all of my family right now. They'd never forgive me if I locked myself away to translate!
awwww :( so thats why its taking a while for the other pages to be translated ><
well i hope you have fun T^T

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

You rock Krexia! I can't wait for those translations!

Liege

The OST of Birth-by-Sleep has been confirmed -- by Yoko Shimomura, herself -- as a mixture of both brand-new music, and arranged/remixed-versions of tunes from previous-installments. Therefore, it's logical to assume that the 'Field'/World-theme for Radiant-Garden probably is a less-somber/'upbeat'-version of Hollow-Bastion / Reviving Hollow-Bastion. Similar situation for its Battle-theme, as well; though, not exactly identical.

Of course it is Thanksgiving so it's understandible if Krexia can't do it tonight.

Uh, that has absolutely no bearing on the situation, whatsoever. Sorry.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The OST of Birth-by-Sleep has been confirmed -- by Yoko Shimomura, herself -- as a mixture of both brand-new music, and arranged/remixed-versions of tunes from previous-installments. Therefore, it's logical to assume that the 'Field'/World-theme for Radiant-Garden probably is a less-somber/'upbeat'-version of Hollow-Bastion / Reviving Hollow-Bastion. Similar situation for its Battle-theme, as well; though, not exactly identical.

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the remixed tune for Radiant Gardens.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com

thanks for the translations from pg 1-6

yayz x3

alright! *goes to read*

edit:

Oh woah is Pete really that big? Gosh his hands look gigantic when holding Terra XD

And d'aw Ven wants to be popular lol x)

Last edited:

Lenexa

I like how Ven holds his keyblade.
Thanks for the translation!

Grey

Looking forward to the OST! We know that the world themes of worlds like Olympus Coliseum and Radiant Garden will be returning, along with Rowdy Rumble... :3

...unless Krexia doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I'd think it does have bearing on the situation. : / You can't expect translations to be completed when it's a holiday.
Hell, you shouldn't expect translations period.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Looking forward to the OST! We know that the world themes of worlds like Olympus Coliseum and Radiant Garden will be returning, along with Rowdy Rumble... :3

...unless Krexia doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I'd think it does have bearing on the situation. : / You can't expect translations to be completed when it's a holiday.
Isn't Thanksgiving just an American holdiay? I don't think Krexia lives in America......course I could be wrong >>;

Raiinu K.D.

Awards

Yeah! :3 ...Unless Olympus Coliseum is removed (hopefully not, though possible). The strangest thing is in one of Aqua's gameplay videos from the official site, Scherzo di Notte plays in the background of Neverland's Indian Campsite. o_O

I love you for saying that. :O

Isn't Thanksgiving just an American holdiay? I don't think Krexia lives in America......course I could be wrong >>;

Well, it seems she lives in Japan currently... Though I do believe she's from the US.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Yeah! :3 ...Unless Olympus Coliseum is removed (hopefully not, though possible). The strangest thing is in one of Aqua's gameplay videos from the official site, Scherzo di Notte plays in the background of Neverland's Indian Campsite. o_O

I love you for saying that. :O

Well, it seems she lives in Japan currently... Though I do believe she's from the US.
Yeah I don't know why they had that in the background either.......at least we can hear the real music in the new video >>;

krexia

Translator
Awards

Ugh, SO sorry about the delay with the last page. My computer decided to chuck a fit when I was three quarters through it - crashed and told me there was a boot sector missing or something, and wouldn't start up again. Am posting this from work while running a recovery disc at home, should have it all sorted this evening. Worst case I'll put my old hard drive back in my laptop and work from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back