• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven is Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Either way, Terra has a much more likely connection to Xehanort than Ven does. :/

Agreed, and if this theory could be right(if!) then it would be completely useless that Roxas and Ven look exactly alike.

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't forget about the tan and the deep voice. Love to see how Ven manages to do that.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
aha he had a puberty growth spurt

and hair gain medication and he went to a salon to get it dyed
and he spent the week at Destiny Island tanning X)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys! I bet Mickey is Xehanort! They're both males and they both wear a shirt! That's undeniable proof that Mickey=Xehanort!

Kitsune_XIII

Ven = Xehanort. Sorry, but unless Ven can grow two+ feet in the course of a year, go through a complete hairstyle/color change, and go from a nice soft and somewhat high voice to a low, deep, throaty voice... among other changes... Pretty sure this isn't going to happen. I mean... do they even have the same body-type?
Plus, is there ANYTHING to point towards Ven being Xehanort? If there is, than I'm even more out of the loop than I thought.

Other than that though, if this theory had evidence other than possible memory loss and an assumtion that Ven has zero connection to Roxas(really... theres a REASON he looks EXACTLY like our little Nobody friend), it just might work. Well, barring anything mentioned above...
Which is almost everything that can point against it and trust me, boys' puberty doesn't hit THAT fast. And it doesn't change your body type that much.

crazzyBRY

Ven = Xehanort. Sorry, but unless Ven can grow two+ feet in the course of a year, go through a complete hairstyle/color change, and go from a nice soft and somewhat high voice to a low, deep, throaty voice... among other changes... Pretty sure this isn't going to happen. I mean... do they even have the same body-type?
Plus, is there ANYTHING to point towards Ven being Xehanort? If there is, than I'm even more out of the loop than I thought.

Other than that though, if this theory had evidence other than possible memory loss and an assumtion that Ven has zero connection to Roxas(really... theres a REASON he looks EXACTLY like our little Nobody friend), it just might work. Well, barring anything mentioned above...
Which is almost everything that can point against it and trust me, boys' puberty doesn't hit THAT fast. And it doesn't change your body type that much.

xehanort have high voice..

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This is what I thought along time ago because of the LS. However, the LS battle isn't cannon. That doesn't mean that the LS itself isn't cannon and that there aren't others like him. However, that would terminate the Ven-Sora connection, so I don't think that is the case.

Veddix

It' quite simply really everyone the darkness of MX morphed the erased Ven and altered his voice.........................................................PFT,sorry I:lol:couldn't help myself I can't believe I typed this bull. Yeah I have to agree T=Z......:36:HAHa

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yeah... I've been seeing alot of dud theories lately that are based off of LS or just some very, VERY, vague likenesses.... *snicker* Ven sure hit puberty fast.

Alex999

well something might happen in BBS that could cause his appearence change. but terra fits more than ven.......

although.... LS asked sora if he was xehanort, maybe there is a connection.

arosukir

i think its more ven and sora then ven an roxas an thats why soras nobody looks like ven, no idea what the connection is between them though.... XD
Also, I think xehanort is some sort of combination of Terra an MX. terra has the similar hairstyles whilst MX has the colour and i think that when the 2 combined their memories were lost leaving xehanort with no memories. its probably something along those lines but i hope not its too predictable XD.
we wont knw for sure untill we play the game :p. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back