• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It's sunny outside, and I have to stay inside, and your blackmailing was icing on the cake.

I get no recognition and I don't make people review before I put the next one up. I just found out Hikari reads Timefixer!

A

Azrael

It's sunny outside, and I have to stay inside, and your blackmailing was icing on the cake.

I get no recognition and I don't make people review before I put the next one up. I just found out Hikari reads Timefixer!

Because you do not ask people to review?

Recognition is my driving force behind writing.

Good, Hikari has good tastes.

By the way, any more requests?

Do you think I should put links to all of the La Compilation one shots in the OP of this thread?

madammina

I don't MAKE people review. I just ask for people to critique my writing if they want.

Mine's getting better, I want to be a better writer (and the stories won't leave me alone unless I put them down)

Thanks.

From me?

Yes. (with a subsection for Le Mort with Circle of Life in there)

A

Azrael

I don't MAKE people review. I just ask for people to critique my writing if they want.

Mine's getting better, I want to be a better writer (and the stories won't leave me alone unless I put them down)

Thanks.

From me?

Yes. (with a subsection for Le Mort with Circle of Life in there)

As long as you are credited for the related, yet independent work.

Yes, do you have any requests?

We can not have spamming all the time, you know.

madammina

Er.. a variation on Order of the roses were someone killed Marly (by faking their death) after Marly killed Sora
A Phantom Manor one.
A rewrite of Phantom of the Opera
Or a rewrite of My Cousin Vinny
Millers Crossing.

and thanks... I liked Circle of Life.

A

Azrael

Er.. a variation on Order of the roses were someone killed Marly (by faking their death) after Marly killed Sora

We call it the Commission now and looks it's up to either Riku, Nelox or Lucipherto kill him.

What do you think? Riku?

A Phantom Manor one.

A challenge, how interesting. I always wanted to dabble into some Phantom Manor.

A rewrite of Phantom of the Opera

Pure genius! I can see myself KHifying PotO.

Or a rewrite of My Cousin Vinny

Alright, looks like I need to rent it to see it.

Millers Crossing.

Do not know.

Thank you!

You're welcome.

I'm thinking about one....

Take your time

DIRECTORY IN THE OP!

madammina

I'm thinking Zexion actually. One of the Org members faked their death, not one of the OC's.

I can link you to my PM play list. And some websites.

Who as who...

It's a comedy about Law, but it's so funny. I watched it for MOcktrial.

Rent. It's really interesting.

A

Azrael

I'm thinking Zexion actually. One of the Org members faked their death, not one of the OC's.

I can link you to my PM play list. And some websites.

Who as who...

It's a comedy about Law, but it's so funny. I watched it for MOcktrial.

Rent. It's really interesting.

I like the idea of Zexion, good job (wish I can give you rep)

PM play list? For what exactly?

Huh?

Niice.

Rent, heard of it.

madammina

I like the idea of Zexion, good job (wish I can give you rep)
Thanks! ( I need to give some to you too)

PM play list? For what exactly?
To know what happens, how it looks, etc.

Who's Phantom, Who's Christine, who's Raoul, who's the conductor, the managers, Madam Gire...

I hope you'll like it,

Rent, heard of it.

No, Rent the movie. Cohen Brothers, It's about the Irish Mafia and an accident that starts a gang war. The hero is flawed who looks at all the angles...

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Alright, Sa'id, since you're taking requests, I really want to see a Saix with a love interest story. Now, the love interest I had in mind isn't in the KH universe, and, unless you have played Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, you probably won't know who I'm talking about. In Valkyrie Profile 2, there is this character named Hrist, and she is a valkyrie who is very loyal to the father of the Gods, Odin, much like Saix is loyal to Xemnas. I think they would be a good pairing because, besides the loyalty factor, they are both really evil people, and their personalities are very similar, at least in my mind. So, let me know what you think.

A

Azrael

Alright, Sa'id, since you're taking requests, I really want to see a Saix with a love interest story. Now, the love interest I had in mind isn't in the KH universe, and, unless you have played Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, you probably won't know who I'm talking about. In Valkyrie Profile 2, there is this character named Hrist, and she is a valkyrie who is very loyal to the father of the Gods, Odin, much like Saix is loyal to Xemnas. I think they would be a good pairing because, besides the loyalty factor, they are both really evil people, and their personalities are very similar, at least in my mind. So, let me know what you think.

Basically Xemnas/Saix yaoi shipping?

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Basically Xemnas/Saix yaoi shipping?

Xemnas/Saix yaoi!?!? Oh God, hell no!!! Not in a million years!!! I really don't like yaoi; not my cup of tea. Not really sure where you got that idea from, unless you were confused with what I posted, but I'm shipping a Saix/Hrist pairing. I think they are a good pairing mainly because their personalities are very similar (their both very loyal to their leaders, both can be very evil, and both will do whatever it takes to get their jobs done). Also, they both have golden eyes, so they have that physical feature in common. Seriously, where did you get that yaoi idea from? Well, whatever you do, please don't do any yaoi.

A

Azrael

Xemnas/Saix yaoi!?!? Oh God, hell no!!! Not in a million years!!! I really don't like yaoi; not my cup of tea. Not really sure where you got that idea from, unless you were confused with what I posted, but I'm shipping a Saix/Hrist pairing. I think they are a good pairing mainly because their personalities are very similar (their both very loyal to their leaders, both can be very evil, and both will do whatever it takes to get their jobs done). Also, they both have golden eyes, so they have that physical feature in common. Seriously, where did you get that yaoi idea from? Well, whatever you do, please don't do any yaoi.

Hrist is female? (crosses finger)

I will not do any yaoi.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hrist is female? (crosses finger)

I will not do any yaoi.

Yes, Hrist is a female. I'm pretty sure I said in my other post, but you probable misread it or missed that part. But, whatever, Hrist is a female, and I think she and Saix are a good pairing. Oh, and thank you for not doing any yaoi.

EDIT: Okay, Sa'id, I've posted a couple of Valkyrie Profile 2 cutscenes to show you who Hrist is; she is the female in the purple battle gear. The second one I posted is pretty morbid, but it shows a close-up of her eyes. So, I hope this helps you understand Hrist's character.

YouTube - Valkyrie Profile 2 - Hrist Appears Chpt.2 - 15
YouTube - Valkyrie Profile 2 - Punished by the Gods Chpt.4 - 45

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Yes, Hrist is a female. I'm pretty sure I said in my other post, but you probable misread it or missed that part. But, whatever, Hrist is a female, and I think she and Saix are a good pairing. Oh, and thank you for not doing any yaoi.

EDIT: Okay, Sa'id, I've posted a couple of Valkyrie Profile 2 cutscenes to show you who Hrist is; she is the female in the purple battle gear. The second one I posted is pretty morbid, but it shows a close-up of her eyes. So, I hope this helps you understand Hrist's character.

YouTube - Valkyrie Profile 2 - Hrist Appears Chpt.2 - 15
YouTube - Valkyrie Profile 2 - Punished by the Gods Chpt.4 - 45

BUMP!

That is a good thing that Hrist is female because I only do heterosexual pairings between Kingdom Hearts characters and what not. So I assume this would be some twisted Alternate Universe or a crossover. I'll look her up.

For the fanfiction, you just all have to wait until the next vacation or when I have time to update this with another one shot.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So, I was randomly searching the word Nelox on this forum and this popped up. So tell me, why is Nelox in a fanfic compilation thread? (Crosses fingers)

A

Azrael

----------

Author's Note:
Not much to say except to enjoy new La Compilation! It's about a character long ignored known as Namine who decided to bestow the surname Nakahara although you need to guess who is known as said surname.
----------

La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones
(AU Infinities)

Title:
Namine's Ballad in the Talent Show

Author:
Sa'id
(Ludovicus Philipus Ignatius Salix)

Beta Reader:
None

Plot Summary:
What if Namine Nakahara was singing in the talent show for a cultural festival in Twilight Town?
---------

One would suspect that it would be any normal night in the humble, serene fishing port and resort community of Twilight Town, a place infamous for having almost nothing out of the ordinary occuring in the world. Every year, there were several cultural town festivals that brought life to the usually quiet hamlet every four months of the year, according to the alignment of the first day of the new season. Tonight was the night of the twenty-first day of December, marking the time of this year's Twilight Town's Winter Cultural Festival. Due to the unusually high amount of tourists visiting in, among them several board members of the influential economic corporation KenjaTech Industries especially its head CEO Dizu Kenjasama, this winter festival in particular would be very important to the town's inhabitant to obtain a good impression from them especially and hope for increased economic investment in the world. It would be today although everyone except for the occasional trinkling of foreigners visiting from other worlds during vacation that would arrive to join in the celebrations, that the main part of the winter festival celebrations would occur during the darkness of nightfall.

This year, the local headmaster of the town's only institution of secondary education the Ansemu Kenjasama School of Technology and the Performing Arts, Count Reza Pahlavi was determined to make a name of the school and its well educated students attending the private academy. The school's extracurricular clubs, sports and other activities' head moderators and club presidents in various afterschool meetings with the infamously ruthless and cold-hearted headmaster, either by their own voluntary choice or by force, although what had convinced to become so ecstatic about taking part in the festivities did not truly matter, since they had to do it anyways or risk explusion. But it was certainly strange to say the least that everyone, meaning absolutely everyone which included those students who did not take part in any activities at all, took part in the festivities be it the AKSoTatPA's drama, literary clubs and stage crew who worked together in the production of the famous Shakespearan play Hamlet.

It seemed all the more odd that one exception among the willing student body was ironically the School of Technology and the Performing Art's most active and participating student. The name of this foreign exchange student from the exotic world of Castle Oblivion known only as Namine Nakahara-Kenjasama, although everyone in the school from the faculty and the students who were friendly to her would always refer to by her nickname, Nami while her enemies called her as the Memory Witch, due to the concidence that contact with her caused people to forget the most recent memories that had occured to them although most people brushed off such rumors as just that, rumors and nothing more than that. Namine was not willing to attend the local town festival due to the fact that she was still relatively new to the school, having been recently enrolled the September that passed during the Twilight Town's Autumn Cultural Festival, which was only three months ago. Normally she would be excited to partake in the celebrations that would be part of the Winter Cultural Festival since it was her greatest desire ever since discovering that she had no heart thus making her unable to feel any form of emotions without the aide of normal Humans nearby her to compensate for the lack of such. Yet at this time, Namine was not sure if she wanted to go partake in such mundane activities now. her three closest friends Kairi Uchida, Olette "Ollie" Hiraku and Selphie Timlitt was begging her to come to the school to enjoy the festival. Olette was attempting to do the same thing with the school's football team's quarterback Hayner Sutoraifu and Selphie, as always, attempted to steal the heart of her precious Irvine, at this very moment leaving only Kairi to serve as emotional support in case anything went wrong for her during the Festival.

Namine had insisted that she remain at home with the Nakahara family in Twilight Town's Sunrise District, a humble household of kind Christian monks who had been gracious enough to treat her as she was the ideal, perfect child that they always wanted. She wanted to convince her friends with the lie that she had to start on the summer homework assignment given by their next year's British literature teacher immediately and there was no time to partake in silly celebrations. Not even the threat of explusion by the Headmaster Pahlavi convinced her much to take part in the festival but the three friends knew of a special someone that she had romantic feelings for that would be attending in the audience of this year's Winter Cultural Festival. Thus, they felt that they had the right to intervene in such affairs and make sure they got together, by any means necessary she supposed.

"I can not believe that Kairi, Olette and Selphie are making me go through this unbearable stress that I am feeling in my head. Just because I just happened to have a small crush on Sora Irino doesn't give those fringlehoppers the damn right to forge my signature on the sign-up sheet," groaned the petite blonde teenager as her head tapped itself repeatedly againist the Festival poster that was plastered on the wall in front of her. There was no point of return since everyone knew from the announcement that occured earlier today during the middle of the school day of the names of people that were going take part in the Talent Show portion that would take place in the school auditorium. She was extremely nervous on how her performance would be like and because of this, the petite blonde had been spending much of the past several months learning to sing and tap dance, although the latter would just be a back-up. "I hope I won't screw this up...my parents and Sora are there waiting."

"Hopefully, the crowd is not as large and hard to please as the others I had to encounter in my old school," Namine muttered slowly to herself, before biting her lip as her body began to shake. She rather not want to recall the old, horrible memories when she lived in Castle Oblivion and quickly surpressed such thoughts that wanted her to remember. It doesn't make me feel any better that I look like some freak from some foreign country! Sora Irino is going to think of me as a stranger, just like the others who already think I'm some memory witch! Thinking of such did not exactly help her right now and it was bad enough that she was dressed in the strange manner that the slightly younger sister of Kairi and self-proclaimed local seamstress Shion Uchida forced her to wear, unless the petite blonde wanted to refuse and get a troublesome visit from Shion's troublesome friend in Akuseru Fujiwara, the local robber, for refusing to wear what she made her wear. Mother made sure that I did not go anywhere near the salon and have my hair grow as much as possible and have it in these large, child-like ponytails! I guess it fits with the nice white tiara that Rokusasu made with the crystal via his Keyblade. Gulping her throat nervously, the petite blonde girl took in a small breath and took a small peep by popping that head out of the scarlet curtains, her pupils dilated in what she saw. "Oh no, there has to be at least five thousand people sitting down watching with thousands more standing around everywhere in the auditorium! Oh Kingdom Hearts, why must you punish me so!"

"Kairi-chan, I do not know how am I going to handle being out there in front of all those people!" wailed Namine uncontrollably, tears were forming and exiting out of her watery eyes, She could handle singing in front of her friends and family but the idea of singing to all these strangers that were sitting in the seats in the audience just seemed uncomfortable to her. "What should I do, Kairi?"

"Namine, I can not help you if you are not going to be calm," answered the redhead with a worried look on her face, evident that she did not like Namine being so frantic. Placing her hands on the petite blonde's shoulder and looking straight into her blue eyes, she said, "Relax. Just think of something that would make singing to all those people seem not as scary as you thought it was."

"That is easy for you to say, Kairi. You are not the one that was supposed to take part in this."

"True," nodded Kairi in agreement with the nobody's statement, "you do have a point I suppose but look at it this way, you're going to have the more active role in the Festival doing what I know you love to do with a fervent passion. Plus from what I heard earlier in the showers during phys. education classes from the judges Jessie and Shimone, you'll do nicely! I mean come on, the Warhawk orchestra headed by Lucipher and Oscurdias was pretty good with their rendition of the latest Pintendo Pii game Hyper Bash Sisters Fray although I'm sure you'll get frist prize! Riku and his friends Weiss and Nero won't mess up singing the chorus, I asure you of that."

"Do you really think so Kairi?" Namine asked her redheaded friend for support, her crying and sniffling having stopped for the time being, "I hope I can impress my parents and Sora, their opinions...I care about the most."

"Won't until you try!" smiled Kairi as her hands left Namine's shoulders and returned back to where they were previously, "Now it's your time to go out and show them what you're made of!"

The curtain soon raised itself with the help of the stage crew from above, and Kairi quickly withdrew back to a safe distance where she could see the performance of Namine's from behind the props. Motivated by the words provided by her Somebody and friend, Namine believed, with the power of the friends and strong will that untl now kept her sense of self intact, she was able to confront her fears of singing in front of all those strangers, despite her still remaining quite nervous. Hayner and Pence, both working on opposite ends of the stage above the spot on the stage where Namine was about to perform, turned on the stage lights and pointed at a circular spot right in front of the petite blonde. Taking a small breath and muttering a prayer while closing her eyes, Namine ran towards the spot in the stage, opened her eyes as the instrumental began to play.

"Who's the girl next door living in the haunted castle?"

You'd better learn my name, because I am-"

"The Greatest Memory Witch of All Time, Nami-chan!" She knows the darkest spells and she brews the meanest potions.

"You might be the missing chain of lost memories I seek!"

"Don't let yourself be fooled by her innocent demeanor."

"You should be afraid of the great—"

"Nami-chan! She doesn't play with dolls and she never combs her hair."

"Who has time for silly things like that? Eye of newt, I cast my spell on you. Grandma's wig, this will make you big. Kitten spit, soon, your pants won't fit. Pantalones giganticus! Oh no, not again--"

"She can rule the world and still finish all her homework.

"Everyone knows that I'm the greatest-"

"Nami-chan! You'd better watch your step, or she'll cast a spell on you."

"I made Marluxia come out of the closet with one swing of the closet door! I'm a slave to my art, and yes, it's true: I don't have as many friends as the average Somebody. But I think you're cute, and maybe we could be together. And if you say no, your memories are toast, Keybearer!"

"Who's the girl next door living in the haunted castle?"

"You'd better learn my name because I am—"

"Nami! Just remember this when you see her on the street!"

"I'm the coolest Nobody you'll ever meet!"

Everyone in the audience attending the show applauded Namine for her performance and this little fact was confirmed when a barrage of roses of various colors and species were thrusted onto the stage. The petite blonde girl of the Nakahara family felt nothing but pure joy knowing that her performance had gone well. Namine was completely speechless at the good reception being displayed by the audience and could not hold her breath.

I won...
----------

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hey, that's really good, Sa'id! I liked the pep talk that Kairi gave Namine (I always love Kairi and Namine friendship fics!) and the reference to Lucipher and Oscurdias. And a little SoNami never hurts either! Great job!

A

Azrael

It's not my best work and I'll gladfully edit it.

Lucipher and Oscurdias in an alternate universe having a band known as the Warhawks. By the way Pintendo is obviously Nintendo and Hyper Bash Sisters Fray? That's obviously referring to SSBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back