• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the Special Announcement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Key

Lmao I just read another thread where someone has links to other websites that actually believed the joke! Perhaps it wasn't that much of a failure after all! It's amazing how so many websites are just regurgitating information from KHI. JOKES ON THEM!

Eternal_Key

Well that's true.... But its still funny to know that there are others out there still holding their breath for a new announcement while we already know the truth....

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Had it been released without an announcement, just today, I agree it might've been better since people would've taken it to begin with with a grain of salt, instead of clinging on to the hope that "a week from now" didn't really mean they day it meant.
However, it escalated. Part of the reason April Fools jokes are harmless are because people expect them.

This lacked that element.

As I said, yeah. I admit the announcement beforehand might have been a little over the top.

However, I think this is also a little weakened by the fact that it wasn't any "specific" announcement per se. There wasn't really that much to look forward to. If it had been an announcement "regarding the future of the Kingdom Hearts series", then it would have been a whole different affair.
But since I think about this differently, I probably can't speak for everyone out there. :|

Kairiangel

Man u guys coulda really pulled it off if it wasn't for whats been goin on it could have been the best joke ever. you actually had me goin! And the character artwork was amazing how it looked alot like Tetsuya Nomura's. Well better luck next year.

Rix

:)
Awards
I knew the special announcemnt was gonna be an April fools joke anyways. But I'm pretty sure that you could have fooled many members here if you really managed to pull this off.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Lifes.Lover said:
Eh, I think I'm glad that I'm not disappointed. It shows that my life does not revolve around KH. What a relief.
I was only a tiny bit dissapointed when I heard it was a joke.

I gasped when I first read it, then I was like "Ohhhh..it's fake. Meh"

Roxas/Sora17

Excellently played! Wasn't expecting that. I wish you guys had been able to finish it. I think you should still finish it, though. I want to see that 'official' work. I love the KHIII logo!

I think I'll use the fake interview on my friend as a late April Fool's joke.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Don't worry. I knew the joke although my sister who was sitting next to me saw it and was like 'OMG KH3 FINALLY NEWS' and I was sitting there the whole time laughing but reassured her that in the future that KH3 might come out. It was a good April Fool's joke if you'd ask me especially the work you guys put into it. So I wasn't upset. XD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That was one awesome April Fools joke! =)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I wasn't upset when I found out, it was a really cool joke.

I knew it was too early to announce KHIII.

Axelfan008

I'm a little cheesed off, but after seeing the amount of work you were going to do, I guess I can't (In fact I wish I thought of it first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back