• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisco571

It's obviously a memory dip thing. (Like he's going back into somones memory and watching the scene again but isn't accually thier in the first place.) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days name is because its the other half of the 358/2 days! Sora's nobody's-Roxas! Thats why its 359/2 days. Thats why Roxas says "So I Only Have 255 Days...". He's going into others memories.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Lol, Roxas pulls a Dumbledore. If that is what's going on, I look forward to seeing how he could do it. It actually is plausible to an extent.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Lol, VV, that first sentence is going in my sig

Well, Chrisco, you had me at the beginning, then you lost me

Naryx15

The Olympus Coliseum story looks interesting.
Hercules is holding a sword :eek:
Okay, that's not that interesting but it's kinda different to see lol.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
WHich reminds me. How in the HECK is it there then? Roxas has no memories of DI. So... how is it in CO?

Sora had never been to Twilight Town, but he still got there because Vexen pulled out the memory from deep inside his heart. Maybe the opposite is going on here.

Grand. We get to relive one of the worst parts of the series.

Zexy's unfortunate demise.

Does anyone else find that a little interesting? I was never fully satisfied with how Zexion's death came about, especially after the NA Re:CoM got released, and Axel says, "You just found out way too much."

I don't get what he could possibly be talking about. The closest thing, that we know of at least, that Zexion knew that could get Axel in trouble was the death of Vexen. But all Axel has to do is explain that he was trying to get closer to taking out the real traitors. And nobody in the Organization seems to like Vexen, so I really don't think they would care even if Zexion told them what happened.

What's even more interesting is that this is NOT Axel's explanation in the original GBA version. He says he finds watching Sora and Riku more entertaining than saving Zexion.

And now we're finding out that Roxas, who just so happens to be Axel's best friend, went to Castle Oblivion, interacted with Zexion, and he was in the memory world of Destiny Islands, of all places.

Seriously, does anyone else find this all very suspicious? Roxas possibly present in Reverse/Rebirth is one thing, but the change in Axel's dialogue? I really think there's a connection here somewhere...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
What, days?

I always knew it was on the DS. But that's the only system of the three I have. So I get to play it!

I'll miss out on Days though.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
*Birth by Sleep =(

And yea, I'm really not with it at the moment. Memories it is, unless he's wearing the Invisibility Cloak?!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
What, days?

I always knew it was on the DS. But that's the only system of the three I have. So I get to play it!

I'll miss out on Days though.

I'm glad my sister got a PSP for xmas, so now I can own Days and I can also watch over her shoulder secretly as she plays BBS.

:D!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey, good to see some new screens, teasing at some scenes too.

Pity about the crap quality.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
At least we still have quite a bit to work with. For Roxas this must be quite a pivotal scene as Zexion tries to break Riku down, telling him he's a being of darkness. It has been said that Roxas' experiences with other members effects the way he sees things. This seems to be one such thing.

-- Andy

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22

NEW KEYCHAIN! I KNEW IT. xD

Great find guy.

Fuego6

I am hoping in the text there is new info that Bittermeats can translate for us.

Avalanche

Happily Insane

Looks like Demyx can change his Sitar or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back