• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another New Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well this thread sure is active~ I'm sure we'll be getting clearer shots soon enough. There's quite a bit cut off =/ plus we'll get to see more of Zexion's face (still looks like Xion to me =P).

-- Andy

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Grand. We get to relive one of the worst parts of the series.

Zexy's unfortunate demise.

Ah, well. We still get to look at his face for a bit longer.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm sure it's in for a reason. Any expansion on Zexion's "death" would be worthwhile in my eyes. He is the Cloaked Schemer after all, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some role to play with Xion. Besides, at least the scene's in purdy PS2 graphics =).

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
It sounds like another Coded style scene. Much like Mickey was in Traverse Town without us realising, Roxas was actually watching in CO DI, and so he learnt of new things that could have persuaded him to see things differently.

-- Andy

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Grand. We get to relive one of the worst parts of the series.

Zexy's unfortunate demise.

Ah, well. We still get to look at his face for a bit longer.

Although his death was probably the coolest of all of them

Superschlock

Awards
Or because of that fact that he died while being choked

Back on topic, does anyone know what month this Famitsu the scan is in is?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Gamekyo's scan went down, and since this was a direct copy.. well..

Guess we'll have to wait 'til it's returned, non?

Hopefully we'll get a better version soon anyway =).

-- Andy

EDIT: Oh so he choked? I never knew. I just watched his Re:CoM death on YouTube. I'd only seen it on the GBA up 'til now. Thanks for the heads up~

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Thank for the scan Audo, not the best of scans but I'm glad that we get to see Zexion will just side of his head any way.^^ It look like Roxas and Demyx are traing in Olympus Coliseum. I hope we get to see other org members for com soon.:0)

xxHoshiko

Ahh, Zexy!!

Too bad the scan isn't the greatest. But hell, finally there's some interesting scans! First that Demyx scan and now this... My interest increased again 100% with this scan.

ven-roxas21

um... i think it is the side of xion, not zexion, just a hunch tho, i mean, that's what it looks like to me, and it makes more sense

Superschlock

Awards
So bittermeat, I trust that when a higher quality one comes up, you will grace us all with your opposite of crappy google translate translations? :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This truly is a nice find. The graphics during scenes that have text boxes look almost as good as KH1. Square has truly made the greates DS game of all time.

A

Audo

It sounds like another Coded style scene. Much like Mickey was in Traverse Town without us realising, Roxas was actually watching in CO DI, and so he learnt of new things that could have persuaded him to see things differently.

-- Andy
Completely different. With the Coded and Mickey really being there thing. That is actually believable.
But Roxas is RIGHT in front of them during the entire scene, it would be impossible for him to just be there and them not notice him in CoM. It's a different scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back