Should there be Marvel in Kingdom Hearts? Join the discussion on our forums!

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Update!

Those of you who have purchased THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Solo Remix may have woken up to a strange surprise this morning: a new update! For the game that is.

TWEWY Solo Remix Version 1.1.0 boasts various additions, which are listed below:

・The following perks are now available after seeing the super-secret ending:
 ・CDs obtainable only by trading with friends can now be purchased
 ・Pig Noise Pins obtainable only as drops can now be purchased
・Mingle PP can now be earned from non-mingling practice matches
・Psychs now trigger more easily when scratching
・Various minor bugs were addressed

However, the biggest addition is most definitely the arrival of a brand new shop, owned by none other than Coco (formerly known as Atarashi Koko)! First seen in THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU LIVE Remix, the mobile social game made in partnership with GREE, she acts as a guide for the player as they spelunk through Shibuya, teaming up with 19 other Players in a mad race against time with another team and defeating Ringleader Noise.

The owner of Coco's Secret Reaper Shop, she offers 3 items to aid Players in the Reapers' Game and a total of 9 BGM tracks available to play in the menu! However, they do come at a cost. These items actually require real world money to obtain! Well, with the world (or at least Shibuya) in your hands, sacrifices must be made for the greater good!

What could her arrival mean? Could it be a hint that the social mobile game LIVE Remix is coming our way? Discuss it with us in our forums!

Source: iTunes

COMMENTS

Master Spockanort

December 20, 2012 @ 06:00 pmOffline

Coco, I will gladly spend money! *cries*

Coco is in TWEWY solo remix. Okay. Okay. (SE this better mean that GREE game comes over. Or that she is going to be in TWEWY2.)

kupo1121

December 20, 2012 @ 07:48 pmOffline

lol I still haven't beaten Week 1 lol

jkjkjk I really want to get my way around to it but I think it'll have to wait until this summer (still gotta 100% DDD and now I'm finally getting the Final Mixes for Xmas)

Where is Coco in the game?

Sign

December 20, 2012 @ 08:39 pmOnline

Where is Coco in the game?
Sonewhere?

Yeah, I haven't progressed much in Solo Remix either unfortunately. Looked around for her briefly and then got frustrated with early-game weakness lol

Master Spockanort

December 20, 2012 @ 08:58 pmOffline

lol I still haven't beaten Week 1 lol

Where is Coco in the game?
It's secret!

Idk, though. I haven't gotten far in Solo Remix, either. School got in the way and atm I haven't had the desire to play and finish. I wanted to finish up the trophies in KH3D first and play through at least one of my new PS3 games. (also have a mound of books to read and TOO MUCH BACKLOG FFFF)

At least be comforted in the fact you will one day run into her and get to pay real world money for content 8D

Lanydx reborn

December 21, 2012 @ 03:33 amOffline

Yeah I got this update but now the game won't play for me.

Sign

December 21, 2012 @ 07:16 amOnline

Man, I wonder just how secret her shop is? You'd think it'd be easy to find since you have to pay real moolah for her stuff!

Spoiler Spoiler: More Coco Show

Master Spockanort

December 21, 2012 @ 07:27 amOffline

Yeah I got this update but now the game won't play for me.
What version is your iPhone?

Taochan

December 21, 2012 @ 07:29 amOnline

Coco has a cute design~

Maybe one day I'll own a phone capable of running this.

Master Spockanort

December 21, 2012 @ 07:46 amOffline

Can we keep Coco. She better be in the inevitable TWEWY 2.

kupo1121

December 21, 2012 @ 11:58 pmOffline

Yeah I got this update but now the game won't play for me.
When I updated, during the middle of the update it said my Iphone ran out of the usage space so I couldn't download the full game (when I had it on my Iphone earlier), is that your problem? If so, just keep installing it until it works...it did eventually for me xP

user avatar

tanjinyi

December 23, 2012 @ 12:39 pmOffline

She's located at bottom-left of scramble crossing (personally saw her first time by porting to W1D4). Items aren't worth it at all though, who would pay $1 for 100k in-game cash, bag of materials or quick food when it's pretty easy to do so ingame already? The tracks are pretty good, especially the new ones from what I hear in the preview.

©2012 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information.