• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Brand new screenshots of Kingdom Hearts VR Experience

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The official Kingdom Hearts portal site has uploaded new images of Kingdom Hearts VR Experience, a free PlayStation VR application that combines a beautiful visual experience with the iconic music of the Kingdom Hearts franchise to immerse fans in a 10-minute interactive video covering the history of the series. 

Kingdom Hearts VR Experience will release December 25th, 2018, and will receive a free update on January 18th, 2019 following the release of Utada Hikaru's "Face My Fears" single album.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: @bkvebvavuq via Twitter

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Be careful around Kairi's shoulders
You might poke your eye out

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kairi looks particularly terrifying here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it's actually really neat how they're letting us step into Sora's shoes and experience iconic moments from the series first hand. Like, the fact that we can do that with technology is amazing.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
sometimes I wonder what would happen if I became trapped in KH1 on the PS2 forever. Finally I can live that fear.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah Goofy looks good...Kairi...not so much. I guess overall it looks better than the last time they showed it at least. That's good ha.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If anybody wondered how Kingdom Hearts would have graphically looked like on the PlayStation 3, I think it would have looked just like this.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Still looks PS2 Era to me for a Square game, besides all of the non-imitaded content. Goofy / Goofy's sparkly co-captain's chair, two thumb up. I'm sure if I ever get my mits on VR, I'll be checking this out. 9_6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back