• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Olympus Renders show off Phil, Zeus, Megara and more from Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix released new renders for the characters from Disney's Hercules that will be appearing in Kingdom Hearts III. Returning are Hercules, Megara, Pegasus, Phil, and Hades while Zeus will be making his debut with this game.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: New Olympus Screenshots Show off Phil, Zeus, Megara and more from Kingdom Hearts 3

MY DANNY DEVITO CHIIIIIIIIILD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New Olympus Renders Show off Phil, Zeus, Megara and more from Kingdom Hearts 3

megara looks great as alwys but zeus looks buff

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: New Olympus Renders Show off Phil, Zeus, Megara and more from Kingdom Hearts 3

When I first clicked on Zeus, his Hawaiian roll pecs and his swirly nip were right in my face and I honestly feel violated.

(WHY IS THIS GAME SO GOOD LOOKING)

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Zeus's hair color isn't right.

latest

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Loving Hades' smoke swirls.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Zeus's hair color isn't right.
It's probably just the lighting.

I'm going to be honest. There's still some things about this leap in design for the models that gives me an uncanny valley sensation (particularly when zoomed in). However, I can appreciate allll the detailing. The brushed nickel effect on the metallic trim, the individual strands of hair, the textures of the skin and fabric - it's all nice to see.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can finally change the Olympus characters section on the main site from “TBA” to actual icons now :’)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I love Meg's look. Super sassy. Everyone back off Zeus. He's MINE.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I love Meg's look. Super sassy.
I agree, even the details and color for Megara's dress in Kingdom Hearts III is very accurate to how it looked in the original movie compared to her dress in Kingdom Hearts II where it was a bright Pink color.

KH2:

KH3:

Film:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I was initially reluctant to go back to Olympus, but this has just changed my mind entirely. Making this world the first you visit is smart as it gives a sense of nostalgic familiarity.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Everyone back off Zeus. He's MINE.

Change of plans. I went with Hercules instead. Zeus' facial look...is just too odd. not that Hercules shit-grinning smile is any better

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ahhhh I missed this board. I think all the renders look great save for Zeus although I think it'll look much better in motion

Neo_

Awards
I think Zeus actually looks weirder in the in-game screenshots than this render.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back