• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feb 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Valentine's Deal!

"It's like this... I'm really not happy about you messing with my memories. But...you know---I can't really get mad at you for it, either." - Sora 

● Valentine's Deal!

Valentine's Day is drawing closer, and we're celebrating with a brand new deal! 
This week we are introducing 2 new Epic Medals, and also offering you another deal that guarantees 10 Epic Medals!

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Sora B S
Upright
Deals 13 immensely powerful hits. Raises Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns.
All 3

img
■ Valentine's Deal!

■Campaign Period: 
Feb. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Feb. 3, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 14, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

The 10-Medal Valentine's Deal guarantees the following: 
・All 10 Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)! 
・You will get TWO 6★ Medals that already have their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots, one of which could be Illustrated Sora B if you're lucky!

And to top it off, if you don't get Illustrated Sora B after 4 draws in this deal, you will be guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Sora B on your 5th draw!

Also, players who manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus on Illustrated Sora B will receive the super powerful KH CoM Sora & Riku Medal with 3 of its Special Attack dots already filled in! 

img

Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS KH CoM Sora & Riku S
Upright
Deals 10 hits. Inflicts more damage the bigger your party.
All 1

* You will only get a single KH CoM Sora & Riku for the first Illustrated Sora B that you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for. 
* You can earn an additional KH CoM Sora & Riku with 3 dots by unlocking the Special Attack Bonus for Illustrated Riku B (coming in next week's deal). Get both and unlock KH CoM Sora & Riku's Special Attack Bonus! 
* The exclusive KH CoM Sora & Riku Medals will be sent at a later time.

KH 3D Medals Return!
img

■Event Period 
Feb. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 3, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 17, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★A new event to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.8!
 We're bringing back Kingdom Hearts 3D Medals alongside a new Medal: Sora & Riku & Meow Wow!

img
■Event Details
★Obtain Medals from these quests and transform them into an even rarer limited Medal!
・The Event Medals KH 3D SoraKH 3D Riku, and Meow Wow drop from chests and enemies inside the event stages!
・And if you evolve a level 100 6★ version of one of the three Medals using 6★ versions of each of the other two Medals as materials, they will transform into the limited Sora & Riku & Meow Wow Medal!

img

【Examples】 
・If you want to evolve a 6★ KH 3D Sora into Sora & Riku & Meow Wow
you will need one 6★ KH 3D Riku and one 6★ Meow Wow to evolve it. 

・If you want to evolve a 6★ Meow Wow into Sora & Riku & Meow Wow
you will need one 6★ KH 3D Riku and one 6★ KH 3D Sora to evolve it.

※Any previously obtained KH 3D Medals can also be used to evolve. 
※If a Medal is used as a material for evolution, they cannot pass on Skills or apply a Special Attack Bonus.

▼Rarity of Medals Obtained in Each Quest
Beginner 1~3★
Intermediate 2~4★
Advanced 3~5★
Legendary 4~5★

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: Feb 3rd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

love how they are using sora and riku to represent valentines lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TAKE THAT EVERYBODY WHO USED THE CREDITS OF 2.8 AS PROOF AGAINST SORIKU

The war is still alive, folks!

Pandymint

Awards

Can I call an audible and stab Meow Wow instead?

....Actually that illustrated medal does look really good, like wow.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I don't have enough exp medals to get the Sora/Riku/Meow Wow medal oops .. guess it has to wait (I can still evolve them after the event, right?)
I'm tempted to either get the tinker bell outfit or scout but I'm still not sure since I can't farm jewels by doing quests because I reached the end of the quest and I'm waiting for updates.
S-should I just scout?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Oh nooo I should have saved for 5 pulls that new illustrated medal has my all time favorite Nomura illustration ;_; I love it so much I even have a print of it on my wall. But, at least I got the DDD combination medal, I didn't think they'd give us an event for it but they did and that's great. Waiting until wednesday to get more fairies to guilt it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I lack the Fantasia Mickeys to evolve the Sora and Riku medals. xD Damn.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I lack the Fantasia Mickeys to evolve the Sora and Riku medals. xD Damn.

Same but good thing it's almost weekend. I usually always need something the exactly next day after I could have gotten them and need to wait a full week :ll

Rael_Oblivion

Awesome!!!!! Ill. Sora B is EXACTLY what I need to bring my LL up to par with my TT and TW. For once, thanks SENA! And I just have enough jewels to make the five draws if I'm unlucky. Really hope I don't have to use them all, but we'll see.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

So, does the event drop any 6* medals at all, or only max 5* medals which we have to evolve into 6*? Just asking cause I've only gotten 5* medals and lower ones as well.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

So, does the event drop any 6* medals at all, or only max 5* medals which we have to evolve into 6*? Just asking cause I've only gotten 5* medals and lower ones as well.

5* is the highest, it says in the notice which quests drop what.

DefiantHeart

Awards

TAKE THAT EVERYBODY WHO USED THE CREDITS OF 2.8 AS PROOF AGAINST SORIKU

The war is still alive, folks!

Heh, Kairi still has competition. XD

Nice Sora medal, but unfortunately I need to save my jewels for illustrated Kairi 2, so can't afford to get this one.

Glad that they did bring back the kh 3d medals. ^_^ Idk why, but I always roll high guilts on female medals, but on males I always get low guilts... like for Riku and Sora I got 17 on both. XD I'm like come on ready, I don't want to waste mirrors...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Seriously, unless you have your own personal reasons (collecting, etc.) medals like Illustrated Sora B should be passed on. They aren't very useful unless they can be guilted. Guilting them is a paywall. A BIG paywall.

Save for medals that will change your game without needing to be guilted. Illustrated KH2 Kairi is one of those. The only one I know of, in fact.

Anyway, I really wish 3D Sora could be tier 3 guilt instead of tier 1. It would be such a great medal for me.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'm quite lacking in Merryweathers so it'll be a while before I can re-roll. :(

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

O_O Do my eyes deceive me?!

I had saved additional Sora x Riku x Meow Wow medals juuust in case we got the illustrated medal. I'm just glad they are still valid and I don't have to grind for different versions of them~

Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back