• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater Event Summary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has now concluded! To help appease the wait between now and tomorrow when the new footage is scheduled to be released, press sites such as Famitsu who were in attendance have made available a general summary of the new information released during the event.

Thanks to goldpanner, you can read the translations below!

KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

PC browser game Kingdom Hearts Key finally sees the addition of a new world, Beast's Castle. This world, which uses the Disney film Beauty and the Beast as the setting, contains story developments that will have your eyes glued to the screen. Beast's Castle will begin after the 5th Nov 2015 (Thu) maintenance. Please look forward to it!

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ

To celebrate the opening of Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre, Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key, the first smartphone app for the Kingdom Hearts series, will see an event called 'Everybody Match with Mickey' on the 3rd Nov (Tue, public holiday) from 6pm.

For the duration of the event, collect event coins for the chance to get King Mickey KHII Ver avatar and status-boosting medals. Also! To help out with the 'Everybody Match with Mickey' quest, log in on or after 4am tomorrow on the 4th Nov (Wed) to receive a gift King Mickey KHII Ver (★5)! Let's use this chance to get King Mickey items!

KINGDOM HEARTS III

At the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre, the latest Kingdom Hearts III clip was revealed. Along with new Heartless and Nobodies, an Attraction Flow (special techniques that can be released under set conditions) was also revealed. Please keep an eye out for more information.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

The newest clip of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, a special package composed of a three-title complete compilation of new titles connecting to Kingdom Hearts III was revealed.

・KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD (a HD remaster of the newest title in the series)
・KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover (a completely new HD theatre)
・KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage- (a completely new short episode)

(C)Disney Developed by SQUARE ENIX
※Images are of a work in progress.

If you missed our coverage of the Premium Theater event, please check out our recent article!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Bless me bagpipes, I'd say this one has some worthy new stuff to pick apart and gloat over.
The new trailer tomorrow will be the special icing on the cake. ;)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^ You sure about that? This all looks like mostly old news to me. And X and Unchained isn't even available to the West yet...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
^ You sure about that? This all looks like mostly old news to me. And X and Unchained isn't even available to the West yet...

Uh, not really?

We have word about:

- a new lesser Nobody with a Scythe, obviously based on Marluxia.
- new attraction flow ride based on Buzz Lightyear.
- Riku, Kairi and Mickey in Unreal 4-engine graphics in a BBS 0.2 teaser.
- A new KH III-trailer that will be unveiled tomorrow that apparently includes a scene with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Naminé, Roxas, Lea, Xion, Terra, Aqua and Ven all coming together in a touchy moment (in KH III graphics obviously) as well as the full conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus.
- new teaser about x[chi]-back cover which introduces the japanese voices of four Foretellers.
- a video message of the central voice actors (SRK and TAV).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Huh, neat. Sorry, negativity's skewing my thought process. Should've never woken up...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Huh, neat. Sorry, negativity's skewing my thought process. Should've never woken up...

I'd wager that is what happens when people get overhyped...
There is something substantial in terms of news, just not many visuals yet.
Here's what Famitsu already posted about it.

So they confirmed the trailer won't be out until late tomorrow?
That sucks :(

Yea, 3PM Japan time tomorrow if I recall correctly. Translated to European central time this should be 7am.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I really wanted to see Daybreak Town in the Unreal engine, but it's in just another trailer that will be held back from the public forever.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
- a new lesser Nobody with a Scythe, obviously based on Marluxia.
I wonder... does this mean Marluxia is returning, or for consistency's sake they're going to make Lesser Nobodies for the members that did not have one? LOL more questions to the bag that's already full xD

- new teaser about x[chi]-back cover which introduces the japanese voices of four Foretellers.
Wouldn't it be cool if the Foretellers' respective voice actors are the same as those who we speculate based on the Rebirth theory? xD That would indirectly confirm the Rebirth theory.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
<p>The Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has now concluded! To help appease the wait between now and tomorrow when the new footage is scheduled to be released, press sites such as <strong><a href="http://www.famitsu.com/news/201511/03092143.html">Famitsu</a> </strong>who were in attendance have made available a general summary of the new information released during the event.</p>
<p>Thanks to goldpanner, you can read the translations below!</p>
<blockquote>
<p>?<strong>KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]</strong></p>
<p>PC browser game Kingdom Hearts Key finally sees the addition of a new world, Beast's Castle. This world, which uses the Disney film Beauty and the Beast as the setting, contains story developments that will have your eyes glued to the screen. Beast's Castle will begin after the 5th Nov 2015 (Thu) maintenance. Please look forward to it!</p>
<p>?<strong>KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ</strong></p>
<p>To celebrate the opening of Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre, Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key, the first smartphone app for the Kingdom Hearts series, will see an event called 'Everybody Match with Mickey' on the 3rd Nov (Tue, public holiday) from 6pm.</p>
<p>For the duration of the event, collect event coins for the chance to get King Mickey KHII Ver avatar and status-boosting medals. Also! To help out with the 'Everybody Match with Mickey' quest, log in on or after 4am tomorrow on the 4th Nov (Wed) to receive a gift King Mickey KHII Ver (?5)! Let's use this chance to get King Mickey items!</p>
<p>?<strong>KINGDOM HEARTS III</strong></p>
<p>At the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre, the latest Kingdom Hearts III clip was revealed. Along with new Heartless and Nobodies, an Attraction Flow (special techniques that can be released under set conditions) was also revealed. Please keep an eye out for more information.</p>
<p>?<strong>KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue</strong></p>
<p>The newest clip of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, a special package composed of a three-title complete compilation of new titles connecting to Kingdom Hearts III was revealed.</p>
<p>?KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD (a HD remaster of the newest title in the series)<br />?KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover (a completely new HD theatre)<br />?KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage- (a completely new short episode)</p>
<p>?C?Disney Developed by SQUARE ENIX<br />?Images are of a work in progress.</p>
</blockquote>
<p> If you missed our <a href="http://www.khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-Kingdom-Hearts-Premium-Theater-Coverage-6131">coverage of the Premium Theater event</a>, please check out our recent article!</p>
marluxia nobody?

well, well, well. what could this mean

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So new scenes will be in the 2.8 mix that good to know

I am concerned will Hayden return to do voice work for Kairi?

Xagzan

Awards
So new scenes will be in the 2.8 mix that good to know

I sure hope so. I heard she's getting help for postpartum depression, and even after that, she'll still have a baby. Plus Nashville. I just don't want to lose yet another main VA.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I sure hope so. I heard she's getting help for postpartum depression, and even after that, she'll still have a baby. Plus Nashville. I just don't want to lose yet another main VA.

I watch that show by the looks of it Hayden will be exiting on way or another. I want her to get better, the way this game takes to finsh development, i would to believe she would have recovered, but her health is my main issue. She was one of my draws to this game

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, this sounds very exciting! I am hoping that the voice actors message will be also shown tomorrow. Ooh, a scene wit all the main cast!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
All the main good characters in a touching scene... Tears will be shed. Tears of joy, and of nostalgia, and of hope
AND TEARS FOR DEM SEXY GRAPHICS TOO THOUGH omggg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am so glad that Namine will be there too, she can't be included in any official trio like SRK, TAV or RAX, she "doesn't have a place in anyone's heart" but she will be there, I'm really curious how her situation will be resolved.
Other than that, Kairi is clearly involved in the main task of KH3, which is a good good thing. She'll actually do things

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
how do we know its toy story tho? i don't remember anything similar in any of the movies or shorts.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
how do we know its toy story tho? i don't remember anything similar in any of the movies or shorts.
The ride, Chuchu. That Attraction Flow looks like the Buzz Lightyear ride from Disneyland/world. It's a pretty strong hint, isn't it? Even if it is an example that transcends the world's canon universe.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I'm sure they'll make it worth her while to return, plus she loves Kairi, so it's not like she'll hate doing it. Hell, she literally recorded one line in DDD as Xion, so I'm sure she'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back