• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHIII Release Time Frame Set, Almost All Worlds New, Secret Movie included

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dengeki Online and Famitsu both have interviews with Tetsuya Nomura that will be released in the respective magazines on June 25th in Japan. Esuteru was able to provide a few details from the interview, which Goldpanner has kindly translated, which you can read below.

From a Dengeki Playstation interview:

(About the battle gameplay of KH3)
Tetsuya Nomura: "The battle gameplay returns to commands such as 'attack' and 'magic' rather than deck commands. I thought that king of gameplay styles had the royal right to be u
sed in a numbered Kingdom Hearts title."

(About worlds)
"I can't speak in detail, but apart from Olympus Coliseum, nearly all the worlds are new."

(About the scenario)
"Since KH3 was to settle the final confrontation with Xehanort the general framework was already decided, but it's not the end of the KH series."
"I'm worrying over how to bring KH3 to a close. I have already decided on my plans for the directions of the characters fans care about. I don't want to make something too short that only settles the main dispute."

(Release date?)
"We've reached an agreement, but I still can't say anything. I plan to give new information at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event that will be held on the 3rd of November."

From a Famitsu interview:

(Sora etc moved so smoothly in the trailer)
"For this title we are implementing free running so Sora's mobility isn't ordinary (laughs). Most things can be overcome with jumping and free running, and you can charging up walls and such."

(Development stage?)
"It's moving along steadily. I'm currently deciding what to do about the ending and secret movies and such."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Rumour: KHIII Release Date Set, Almost All Worlds New, Secret Movie included

The only thing I'm not sceptical about is the issue with the secret movie.
It's almost impossible for Olympus Coliseum to be the only returning world, especially since we've already seen glimpses of Twilight Town and some worlds like Radiant Garden are simply too plot important to leave out.I
I also remember Nomura stating in another interview that there will be a dedicated mix of worlds in regards to the story.

As for an release date alrady being decided, this sounds somewhat unprofessional when contrasted to statements like this from the 4Gamer-interview:
The gameplay and world assignments have been decided, and the foundations are already done, so now we are at the stage of putting our effort into all details.

Furthermore, there can always arise unexpected complications withhin development too.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Re: Rumour: KHIII Release Date Set, Almost All Worlds New, Secret Movie included

I don't even know what to make of this.

When they say almost all worlds will be new i hope they're only talking about Disney worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't even know what to make of this.

When they say almost all worlds will be new i hope they're only talking about Disney worlds.
It's more than likely about just Disney Worlds. Original worlds from past entries will be coming back, that's a given.

It's best to treat all this as rumour. Don't believe those who say it's true until the 25th (25 hours from now) when more information should be available.

KH2Rulz

Awards

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8227381.html

I think this was the original source?

It also says that Deck Commands are OUT and they're returning to the numbered title's battle system, if my poorly remembered high school Japanese is right.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thank you for finding this. I'll have this sent to the translators immediately.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Unfortunately our main website and the Forums don't communicate Japanese text lol. I C+P'd what was in Japanese from that website.
[FONT=&#65325](『KH3』のバトルシステムについて)[/FONT]
[FONT=&#65325]野村哲也氏「デッキコマンドではなく、「たたかう」「まほう」といったコマンドバトルに戻る。ナンバリングタイトルでは王道のシステムのほうがいいかと。」[/FONT]

[FONT=&#65325](ワールドについて)[/FONT]
[FONT=&#65325]「詳しくは話せないが、オリンポスの世界以外はほとんどが新規ワールドになる」[/FONT]

[FONT=&#65325](シナリオについて)[/FONT]
[FONT=&#65325]「KH3ではゼアノートとの決着が付くので大枠は決まっているが、KHシリーズが終わるわけではない」[/FONT]
[FONT=&#65325]「KH3ではどう締めくくろうか悩んでいる。ファンの方が気にされているキャラの行方については既に方針は決まっています。決着を付けるだけのあっけないものにはしたくない」[/FONT]

[FONT=&#65325](発売時期は?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&#65325]「着地点は決まっているがまだ話せない。11月3日開催のキングダムハーツのファンイベントで新情報を出す予定」[/FONT]

warmaster34

Unfortunately our main website and the Forums don't communicate Japanese text lol. I C+P'd what was in Japanese from that website.
(『KH3』のバトルシステムについて)
野村哲也氏「デッキコマンドではなく、「たたかう」「まほう」といったコマンドバトルに戻る。ナンバリングタイトルでは王道のシステムのほうがいいかと。」

(ワールドについて)
「詳しくは話せないが、オリンポスの世界以外はほとんどが新規ワールドになる」

(シナリオについて)
「KH3ではゼアノートとの決着が付くので大枠は決まっているが、KHシリーズが終わるわけではない」
「KH3ではどう締めくくろうか悩んでいる。ファンの方が気にされているキャラの行方については既に方針は決まっています。決着を付けるだけのあっけないものにはしたくない」

(発売時期は?)
「着地点は決まっているがまだ話せない。11月3日開催のキングダムハーツのファンイベントで新情報を出す予定」
in her own words she just said she lied and you believed it https://twitter.com/xenosaga7 scroll down and see for yourself I knew there was something wrong the moment she talked about the release date no way nomura had it would just say that

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

in her own words she just said she lied and you believed it https://twitter.com/xenosaga7 scroll down and see for yourself I knew there was something wrong the moment she talked about the release date no way nomura had it would just say that
She said "lol what if I lied?" and with the original source being from this, something she was taking from, it now is most likely all true since everything she's tweeted was in there first, even the time frame for a KH3 release.

She tweeted "lol what if I lied?" as a joke, and not something that you were meant to take literally.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

If that's true it paid off again to be sceptical, lol.

Even then though I'm still interested what that snippet of japanese text says.

warmaster34

She said "lol what if I lied?" and with the original source being from this, something she was taking from, it now is most likely all true since everything she's tweeted was in there first, even the time frame for a KH3 release.

She tweeted "lol what if I lied?" as a joke, and not something that you were meant to take literally.
are you sure your not the one taking this literally ? its not going to pay off but oh well I told you so plus you forgot blogs are not very creditable

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

so is she lying or not we wont know until november 3 oh i did a google translator on the last part this is it said

(Release date is?)"Landing point has been decided, but do not speak yet. Plans to issue a new information in the Kingdom Hearts of fan events of November 3 held"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If that's true it paid off again to be sceptical, lol.

Even then though I'm still interested what that snippet of japanese text says.
An incredibly rough translation confirms everything told to us previously, and since this was up on a site that's proven correct, I believe it.

(For World)"For more information but do not speak, almost becomes the new world than the world of Olympus"
Which means that almost all of the Disney worlds will be new. Worlds like Olympus are the exception.

"Since the conclusion of the KH3 Xehanort stick outline is decided, but not KH series is finished."
KH3 will conclude the Xehanort Saga, but the series will continue with more games.

(Release date is?)
"Landing point has been decided, but do not speak yet. Plans to issue a new information in the Kingdom Hearts of fan events of November 3 held"
A time frame for release has been decided, but they can not announce anything. More information will be at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at the D23 Japan Expo on November 3rd.

are you sure your not the one taking this literally ? its not going to pay off but oh well I told you so plus you forgot blogs are not very creditable
please stop.

so is she lying or not we wont know until november 3 oh i did a google translator on the last part this is it said

(Release date is?)"Landing point has been decided, but do not speak yet. Plans to issue a new information in the Kingdom Hearts of fan events of November 3 held"
This interview is apparently from Dengeki Online, which will be releasing tomorrow.

warmaster34

An incredibly rough translation confirms everything told to us previously, and since this was up on a site that's proven correct, I believe it.

Which means that almost all of the Disney worlds will be new. Worlds like Olympus are the exception.

KH3 will conclude the Xehanort Saga, but the series will continue with more games.

A time frame for release has been decided, but they can not announce anything. More information will be at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event at the D23 Japan Expo on November 3rd.

please stop.
oh well I did my best believe what you want if it true I am looking forward to it if not well it good thing I stayed a sceptical since there have bean stuff like this in the pest about kingdom hearts III

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i stil say 2017 is the best opiotion for kh3

warmaster34

i stil say 2017 is the best opiotion for kh3
what do you think ? I think she is BS I mean we had fake news in the pest remember the Kh leaked footage about winter 2016

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Gamestalk made a summary of the interviews in Japanese, which Gematsu translated:
  • The battle system doesn’t use deck commands like Birth by Sleep, but rather classic commands like “Attack” and “Magic.”Free run is being implemented this time, so Sora’s mobility is a bit out of the ordinary. Beyond jumping and running, this likely consists of things like wall running and jumping, etc.

• With the exception of Olympus, most of the worlds in the game are brand new. The Tangled world was revealed at E3.

• Xehanort’s story will come to an end in Kingdom Hearts III, but the Kingdom Hearts series is not finished. (Rather, Kingdom Hearts III brings to an end the “Dark Seeker” chapter of the series.) A plan has already been decided regarding the whereabouts of some of the characters fans might be concerned about. Nomura says he wouldn’t want to do something so disappointing as just settling things.

• A landing point for the release window has been decided, but they can’t say anything yet. The latest news is promised for the D23 Expo Japan Kingdom Hearts fan event on November 3.

• Development is on track. Things like secret movies are also under consideration.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

what do you think ? I think she is BS I mean we had fake news in the pest remember the Kh leaked footage about winter 2016
how do oyu know if she bs or not do you have prove that she made everything up

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Gematsu: KHIII Release Time Frame Set, Almost All Worlds New, Secret Movie included

Please stop. Xenosaga did not lie, she was translating various details from the interview which have now been expanded upon thanks to Gematsu. Any further discussion about "did she lie, did she not lie" will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back