• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHInsider's E3 2014 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

After a weekend full of surprises, the Electronic Entertainment Expo will finally be upon us this Monday with a day full of press conferences by the largest game companies in the industry. Cecily (Sign) & Arielle (Master Spockanort) will be reporting news and impressions live from E3 2014 again this year, and our wonderful staff including Geir (Gexus), Joey (Chaser), Katie (Taochan), Sophearum (Zephyr), and Josh (Narukami) will be manning the battle stations at our headquarters.

With Co-Director Tai Yasue attending E3 2014 as special guests, this year will be chock full of new and exciting information about the Kingdom Hearts series!

To stay up-to-date on all of the latest Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3 news coming out of E3 2014, follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitterTumblr and Google+!

• June 12, 2014 (E3 Day 3)
    • 2:40pm - Tai Yasue confirms via IGN that they might consider a new-gen version of the HD collections, but nothing's been decided yet.
    • 2:42pm - Nothing's been decided yet either on special editions for overseas release of 2.5 ReMIX.
    • 2:43pm - Finally some Re:Coded cinematics will be new and feature a backstory into older KH games.

Image Gallery (Click to enlarge!)

Video Gallery

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: KHInsider's E3 2014 Coverage!

IMO, KH 2.5's presence is one of the few things that is worth watching out for this E3 sadly.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

And what about the other games and series besides 2.5, don't they matter?

"IMO". They do, but somehow this year's e3 is anti-climactic. Too many remasters even for my tastes and too many first party studios will be completely absent. XV, KH3 and TLG (probably) are gonna be no-shows... I have very low expectations for this year tbh.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

"IMO". They do, but somehow this year's e3 is anti-climactic. Too many remasters even for my tastes and too many first party studios will be completely absent. XV, KH3 and TLG (probably) are gonna be no-shows... I have very low expectations for this year tbh.

No offense, but if that's all you care about is TLG, XV, or KHIII and not look for new IPs or games you never played before, then it's your fault. At least people like me can get the remasters, I have no PS2 anymore or a PSP, so I need those remasters, plus there are many games series I never got into or collected.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

No offense, but if that's all you care about is TLG, XV, or KHIII and not look for new IPs or games you never played before, then it's your fault. At least people like me can get the remasters, I have no PS2 anymore or a PSP, so I need those remasters, plus there are many games series I never got into or collected.

I am not against remasters, quite the opposite in fact. It's just that word has it that there will be a huge amount of remasters and only a small number - if any - of new IPs.

And these are not the only games I care about, they are the ones that I am mostly interested at the moment.

So yeah, it sounds a bit redundant to have an influx of remasters in a yearly convention dedicated to the creme de la creme of video games. "We've seen these, anything new?". And not every remaster has the history, pedigree and necessity of KH.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I expect a bunch of new announcements for PS4 and Xbone.
Most of them might be sequels but still, I really look forward to all the surprises.
I don't look forward to any announced game (that I can think of now) except Project Beast though

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Well, for me I'm looking forward to the possible (but highly teased) Zelda U announcement, as well as news on Monolith's X. Any new IPs are always good, and any IP revivals will be interesting to see. (Like that new Crash Bandicoot rumor)

Antar

Awards

A huge thanks to the staff for doing this for us! Good luck! :3

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

A huge thanks to the ladies at E3. Must be a considerable task.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

This is really off topic, and I apologize greatly for that, but when is the Nintendo conference? Has that happened yet? I mainly ask in the vain hope that we might get a TWEWY 2 announcement there...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

This is really off topic, and I apologize greatly for that, but when is the Nintendo conference? Has that happened yet? I mainly ask in the vain hope that we might get a TWEWY 2 announcement there...
Tomorrow! no worries, it hasn't happened

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Thanks for the reply, Tinny and Lea! I really appreciate it:)

(And as a side note, I've realized that I don't always thank people on this site for helping me. Partly because I'm really intimidated by this site for some reason, and am always worried I'm going to say something wrong, so sometimes I don't even look back into the threads that I've posted something in--or if I do, I might not post a reply... I have no idea why I do this. I guess I just don't have a lot of confidence? I mean, you guys are all super cool and helpful so I don't know what my problem is. So, yeah. If anyone here has ever helped me and I've never said thank you to before, I'm doing so now: THANK YOU, all. I truly appreciate what everyone on this site does for me and the fellow fans, and I'll try to be better about not being weird and more forthcoming with you all in the future.) :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Theatrhythm%20Final%20Fantasy

Kingdom%20Hearts%202.5%20Banner

Final%20Fantasy%20XIV.jpg

Destiny.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member