• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Keychains Release Date + Price!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

As we previously reported, Kingdom Hearts Keychains were reported back in March to be coming into production. Fast forward to the end of June and we finally have more details on them!

The keychains are expected to be released in Japan on September 27th 2013. Keychains based on the first Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories will be released, each for ¥600 (approximately $6.11 US Dollars).

Click to enlarge!

You can view the individual Keychains here:

Sora - Kingdom Hearts [1] [2]

Donald - Kingdom Hearts [1] [2]

Goofy - Kingdom Hearts [1] [2]

Sora - Chain of Memories [1] [2]

Riku - Chain of Memories  [1] [2]

Don't forget to follow KHInsider on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+ for all Kingdom Hearts news, including Kingdom Hearts III!

Source: Square Enix Store, Aibo via twitter

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Poor Kairi. Always being neglected as a character. She should have a keychain too :(

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Ooh, these are nice. In fact, they sort of put some of the KH keychains I got from Artist Alley to shame (though I still love them, of course). I'm definitely going to have to be on the lookout for where and when I might be able to buy these in the future. Although, I do sort of wish they had a Kairi or Nami one. Like, for the Naminé one, I think one of her from that CoM art, where she's sitting atop the stairs, would make an especially nice keychain. And the white background would only add to the effect, and make her actually seem like she's in Castle Oblivion. So awesome... You know, I think it really is because of KH that I've grown to like white so much. So please get on that Naminé keychain, Nomura?

Nexus

Ooh, these are nice. In fact, they sort of put some of the KH keychains I got from Artist Alley to shame (though I still love them, of course). I'm definitely going to have to be on the lookout for where and when I might be able to buy these in the future. Although, I do sort of wish they had a Kairi or Nami one. Like, for the Naminé one, I think one of her from that CoM art, where she's sitting atop the stairs, would make an especially nice keychain. And the white background would only add to the effect, and make her actually seem like she's in Castle Oblivion. So awesome... You know, I think it really is because of KH that I've grown to like white so much. So please get on that Naminé keychain, Nomura?

now that I think about it I would love that keychain if it were ever to be made.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It would be great if they can do some Days/BBS keychains in the future.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

While I'm sure he can always request or suggest something to be made, it's not really his call; that's on the merchandising division. If he doesn't, assuming it's relevant to him, once they've completed the prototype they take it for him for critique.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Awesome! I like the CoM keychains~
(wish they had kairi, TAV and RAX ones)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I know you'll get the Aqua Key-chain. xD

H8J1OmC.jpg
I'd get three~<3

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the CoM keychains. It'd be handy to use for a house key when I'm out. I kind of wish they were actually like those charms we seen awhile ago, that you'd see on Roxas as a part of his zipper and Sora as a necklace wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back