• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
At least Marluxia interacted with Mother Gothel and Rapunzel; he also fit the world thematically.
Yes and No, even if Gothel and Rapunzel saw/interactiled with Marluxia ONCE none of them ever bring up his name nor mention his name again for the remainder of the world after their encounter. At least with Monstropolis, Toy Box and San Fransokyo the inhabitants of the world (not just the ones that Join Sora's party) do acknowledged the member of Organization XIII Member and see them as a threat instead of just brushing it off and never bringing up their name again like it was nothing, particularly the former when Randall had a "teamup" with Vanitas to collect negative emotions for the Unversed and for him and when Mike Wazowski get furious at Vanitas for being the one responsible for bringing back Randall and having the Unversed causing chaos in Monster's Inc.
Hey man not sure if you remember me but i use to be haseo47. Just recently joined again under a new screen name. How are you.
Hey man,not sure if ya remember me but it's been a while. I use to be haseo47 but now made a new profile. How you been?
Crimson Crusader
Crimson Crusader
Oh hey! I've been pretty good. How about you? Decided to come back?
Disasterrific!
Disasterrific!
Yeah man. Get back into this. Be more active ya know.
We have a team that helps to research any kind of source or authentic material to complete your assignments. Students garner sufficient providing online student opportunity Top Class best dissertation online hired advantage of 24/7 online communication with the support team.
Hello there!!

Um, do you know how to fix the template for Miracles RP? It got messed up when the site changed to this. Could you please fix it?
Hi, how have you been doing? I’m sorry for not getting to you on D&D. I did want to join but I got into a funk around that time. I’m sorry for letting you down. :(
Cassette-Disk
Cassette-Disk
No worries. We actually had a lot happen irl during that time tbh.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay. Thanks for the reassurance, I felt so guilty about letting you guys down.

How are you doing?
*poke, poke* Hey... Still alive over here? xD

I made some changes, so yeah.. Anyway, I'll try to make up a post as I can.

I hope you can keep going with us. :3
Cassette-Disk
Cassette-Disk
So my semester finished last week and though I haven’t really been keeping up with the RP I’m gonna try and get back into Miracles. Not so sure about the other ones even though they’re kinda max’s and my responsibilities but life is kind of in the way of everything lol.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Ain't that the truth! But I'm glad you're back though.

Um, I hope it was okay for Skitty to use Wells since you weren't here. I think we're making some progress after all this time.
Please do not renounce your words about Roxas (and Xion), even if there is no evidence what role they will play in Post-KH3.
It still seems to me that Roxas is still an important character, at least because he is nobody Sora and he has two keyblade.
But yes, he is a favorite of fans, for the same reason Nomura returned Axel.
Personally, I have several plot developments related to Roxas in future games.
First, I think Roxas will try to find its place in the world, spotting filovskie questions about yourself. In a game like KH2 and Days, the topic was raised more than once that “Not everything can be as it always is” and, first of all, it referred to the end of the prologue of KH2 and Days, but given the current theme of maturity from the title to the title of Nomura, I can believe that this topic may again be touched upon and in particular by Roxas. Perhaps he will start thinking about sitting on the tower and eating ice cream, is that the thing he wants to do all his life? After all that happened to him and his friends, they are no longer the same people.
Axel / Lea wants to become a keyblade master. And Roxas and Xion are not the same cute guys who needed to eat Ice cream to be happy. They had to endure too many bad things.
It’s also because Roxas matures, and people become more difficult with age. I can quite believe that Lea will try to keep their trio, however, he and Roxas will finally understand that they should give up and let them temporarily. I was inspired by such an outcome from cartoons How to Train Your Dragon 3 and Ralph 2, but I just think that such an outcome takes place in this KH.
Also, as you said, the main test of Roxas will be the acceptance of what he is special, as well as getting rid of trying to play someone else’s role and finally become one’s own person as he wanted.
Of course, these are just my thoughts. If this does not happen, I let it sadly, but accept it. But in any case, thanks for your post, you threw me more thoughts about the future of Roxas.))
Hello again Disasteriffic, I figured I might as well start the conversations here. I've met many veterans in my short time here, and don't really know a lot of what this site used to be like back in the day before I discovered it. What other games besides final fantasy X-2 and Kingdom hearts do you play?
Reactions: Disasterrific!
Disasterrific!
Disasterrific!
Hey I'm sorry. Again i keep forgetting to check this site. Well I play league of legends, the sims, dissidia opera omnia on my phone, nier, tomb raider. Quite a bit of things man. More so like, idk i have a weird taste in games i can't describe haha.