New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ugh... So I'm posting this mainly to help vent my frustrations; my intention isn't to sound all whiny or bring down anyone's day, I swear.

Anyway, today my unpredictable grandmother probably did the most reckless and impulsive thing I've ever seen her do. After years of saying she never wanted a pet in our house because she doesn't want anymore mouths to feed, she adopted a dog completely out of the blue, and barely has any clue what she's doing with it, nor does she have all the necessary supplies to tend to it (at least, not right now). I've been trying to help her all day, but the process has been difficult to say the least. Needless to say, I was NOT prepared to have pet living in our house anytime soon, let alone today.

I'm tired, anxious, beyond exasperated, and desperately need some relief right now before I have a breakdown. But I also really don't want to neglect Chloe (that's the dog's name), and everytime I look away my paranoia goes out of control. I can't help but constantly think she'll be miserable if I don't tend to her, and I'm really not sure what do anymore. This is all just so jarring!
Why do I get the feeling that back in 2003 you'd be against the live-action Disney worlds? Reject change, resist anything new, embrace the status quo no matter how needlessly restricting it is.
Seriously??!?!? I was open to the idea of having Live-action Disney worlds (e.g. Pirates of the Caribbean, Tron, just those in the Adventure, Fantasy and Sci-Fi area) in Kingdom Hearts even the Pixar worlds (before Disney acquired them in 2006) just after the first game and before Kingdom Hearts II came out.

I'm saying it before and not going to say it again I feel that regardless if Disney owns Marvel, Star Wars and Fox, just "shoehorning" those properties as worlds in Kingdom Hearts, just wouldn't make sense in the grand scheme of things, IMAO.
Yo bro, I'm rereading your Persona idea for "Days" and i think you could just have shorter links for the Castle 5 or just have them be apart of the existing members links

Or just do an Axel game ;)
Founded in 2011 by Michael Morgan, Old School Tees is an online retailer of vintage inspired shirts. Our goal is to offer you with the best service and pricing on our inspired apparel. We sell tees with retro brands, TV shows, classic movies, American icons and iconic design. With our exclusive t-shirt varieties we simply want to put a smile on your face, make you laugh and remind you of the good times. Our goal is to offer our customers the most fun & fashionable shirts at a pocket-friendly price. We’ve excellent relationship with top suppliers of pop culture merchandise, including Ripple Junction, Junk Food, Mad Engine, Fifth Sun, Liquid Blue, and many others. For any further inquiry about our services, feel free to call us on 1-800-650-TEES (8337) and Visit our website: https://www.oldschooltees.com/
So okay. I may finally be near done watching my diet so hard.

I'm down below 200 lbs (about 91kg, for ya EU folks) for the very first time in years. My goal is 180 lbs (About 82kg), which tech is still overweight for my height but I'd rather have a weight I can maintain at the moment.

Anyway, got 10-12 lbs more to lose, and then it's over tho I prolly won't EVER be such a pig again.
As far goes as films based on Princess and the Frog, Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, Moana and the forthcoming Raya and the Last Dragon appearing as worlds in a future KH game does anyone expect any of the actors/actresses reprising their roles?

Cause I do expect some of them (with some exceptions (due to cost, scheduling and "first right of refusals)) to reprise their respective roles in the game.

For Princess and the Frog (depending on which characters appear in the next game) I do see the majority of them to reprise their roles (Anika, Keith David, Michael Leon, etc.).

Ralph, I expect most of the cast (except John C. Riley and Mindy Kaling (if Taffyta appears, which is likely)) to reprise their roles as their characters. Regarding Ralph's voice actor I do expect Brian T. Delaney to voice him given that he has voiced the character since Disney Infinity and in many projects when John C. Riley couldn't do it.

Zootopia, I see many of the actors return, particularly Ginnifer Goodwin and Jenny Slate. Idris Elba and Jason Bateman will all depend on their cost, and availability/scheduling if they want to return, but I do expect the latter to possibly return than the former, it just comes down to his scheduling, availability and his "first right of refusal" as while he did return to voice Nick Wilde in Disney Infinity he still does currently does acting in films, along with doing Arrested Development and Ozark for Netflix, otherwise they may use Christopher Swindle (Sulley) instead as he did voice Nick in the Disney Dailies Stories for Amazon Alexa.

Moana, I expect Auliʻi, Rachel House (Grandmother Tala), Jemaine Clement (Tamatoa) and maybe Temuera Morrison (Tui) to return. Dwayne Johnson maybe unable to voice Maui given his cost and he's a very busy actor, so perhaps a sound alike actor?

Although Raya won't come out until next year, I do see Cassie Steele and Awkwafina to reprise their roles for their characters (Raya and Sisu) if it becomes a world in KH.
GEEZ. I just had to deal with a very disgusting mess.

You understand, the boys in our house never had to do "girly" chores like say, mop the floor or clean the bathroom. Well, I finally got disgusted by Shadowneko's bathroom in the basement. I have to USE that potteh after all.

So I cleaned the sink and the toilet, my sister (known online as Her Highness) talked me out of cleaning his tub too; wouldn't want him to think he had a maid after all.

Tho if he moves out, I'm scrubbing that tub within a inch of its life. I'm just THAT disgusted.
Twilight Lumiair
Twilight Lumiair
Oof, that sounds pretty rough. :sick: Sorry you felt you had to clean that up, and I don't blame you one bit. Hopefully it never gets to that point again. 🤞
maryadavies
maryadavies
Twilight: I hope not either but I ain't counting on it. 'Neko is a disgusting slob and never cleans; so I might have to later again in self defense.
I feel so bad I haven't seen Coco yet. I've heard so many great things about it, I really want to see it. Especially if it can be a potential KH world. Yes, I have that mindset in the back of my mind everytime I watch a Disney/Pixar movie. Could it be in the next Kingdom Hearts game, lol.

And I didn't know that about Pixar wanting original stuff for their worlds in KH. That explains Toy Box and Monstropolis. I'd still want a Bug's Life world not sure if Hopper would be in it now, though.
To be fair though, Pixar is know for their stories hence why the majority of their films received Critical acclaim which is the reason why they requested to Nomura and his team to do Original stories on the Pixar worlds based on their films, because if they "retell the plot" of the film with SDG and KH elements involved, it would take away the important lessons and values that made the original films great but drastically change certain characters personalities and act out of character compared to the movie. As in my thoughts with Pixar only allowing original stories based on their movies, I'm alright with this change cause it mostly give positive's and few negatives (to a few people who are upset with this):

Positives:
  1. Allows Sora, Donald and Goofy to be involved in the movie's world, rather than retell the plot of the movie with them sticking out like a sore thumb in some instances, and having the KH antagonists be "shoehorned" in the plot.
  2. Takes existing Pixar characters in a new story exclusive to the KH series, while keeping the same behavior and personalities from the film.
  3. Protects the timeline and canon of each Pixar film without changing important events from their films, hence the Toy Story world taking place between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 and the Monster's Inc. world set after the events of the movie.
Negatives:
  1. Not exploring the plot of the film (A few people just wanted to explore the locations from the movie, hence their disappointment on the Toy Story world)
  2. Pixar villains (Frankly, I've seen a lot of comments mainly on YouTube with some users expressing on wanting to fight that specific Pixar villain only to be disappointed they aren't in the game or not as a boss (e.g. Waternoose, Syndrome, etc.)

In fact, in an interview from Nomura at D23 2017 following the reveal of the Toy Story world in KH3, he originally wanted to have the Toy Story world to follow the events of the First or Second film, but Pixar requested Nomura to "do something that is original and unrelated to the films" hence the original storyline for the Toy Story world in KH3 being an interquel to the 2nd and 3rd film.

Regarding Coco as I several posts based on this on this thread, I can envision the story could take place after the events of the film (before or after the epilogue) where Sora (and perhaps Donald and Goofy) ending up in the land of the dead but at the same time he encounters and helps Miguel's great-great relatives (Hector, Mother Imelda, Coco, Papa Julio, etc..) and Miguel on a new threat that is threatening the Land of the Dead and Santa Cecilia (e.g. one of the antagonists or Heartless and/or Dream Eaters is causing havoc on the civilians preventing them from reaching the ofrendas and seeing their living relatives. Or a possible route and the first for and Pixar-based world it could be a prequel to the original movie where Sora ends up in the land of the dead trying to find his way back and he encounters Hector who also wants to cross the bridge to reach Coco, which can also tie into Sora's character development.

Besides the connection of Family (la Familia), Remembrance and memory which were the themes of the original movie and could connect with Sora's character development and the KH plot, the alebrijes could be another important story plot connection for the world cause in the original film they are meant to be spirit guides to their owners and their families such as Dante and Pepita. What if there were alebrijes that became corrupted and turns itself into a Heartless or Nightmare Dream Eater and actually do the opposite? I could so imagine the world culminated with either a Heartless or Dream Eater boss based on the Mexican deity, Quetzalcoatl with Sora riding on Pepita and battling the boss in the vein of Sora riding on Baymax and the Magic Carpet.

But hey, I'm very excited on how Pixar and Square Enix will come up with the new story for a world based on Coco. Another interesting thing to note is that apparently Jason Katz who worked on the Toy Story movies and was one of the consultants with the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III also worked on Coco, plus Jason, Adrian Molina and some of the people who worked on the movie could serve as consultants giving notes to the Nomura and his team regarding on the Coco level. Coco definitely screams Kingdom Hearts level from both the environment, the story, the alebrijes and potential boss, so I'm very excited to see Square recreate it as a level.
I went looking today; I have a few programs that are paste-in-a-directory so they don't autoupdate, mostly emulators. (I actually even found a way to get them on my Start Menu too in Windows 10. It just makes sense to do that!)

A lot of them were out of date, so I went on a updating spree. Now they're all up to date and hopefully when I choose to use the emulators, I'll be happy gaming :3
Thanks sis. The sister I don't much like because of the annoyances with her decided to help me out a bits.

I'd lost enough weight that I was having trouble with my pants..again. So she basically fixed my waistbands with some elastic so they are adjustable now. (She sews.)

Thanks sis.
Oracle Spockanort
Oracle Spockanort
I'm cheering you on~ And I'm glad your sister did something nice for once!
How are you doing? And I finally edited in something for Jack, and I'm sorry for the wait and how "meh" it is.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Hey! I'm doing good. And it's okay; you were busy. I did get to read it and it looks fine to me. Whenever I get the chance to it, I'll post one for Miracles as well.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay. Glad to hear you’re doing well.
So I recently saw your post on another forum about how exactly the Disney Worlds in Days contribute to Roxas' growth as a character, and I have to say, it was very insightful! I hadn't thought to look at them through that lens before, and it really does show how, despite the mundanity of them, those worlds do a surprisingly good job in servicing the narrative of the character. Really wish we could've gotten a proper remake of Days so everyone could get a better idea of what the game had to offer.
SweetYetSalty
SweetYetSalty
Thanks! I'm more into Kingdom Heart's characters rather then the overall story so I mainly review Kingdom Hearts games mainly for the characters. If it has lovable characters that I can get into then it's a good KH game as far as I'm concerned. Days was a groundbreaking game for me, because before it I was mainly neutral on Roxas. But once I played Days, despite it's lacking gameplay, I fell in love with him, his story and pretty much everything connected to him. The Disney Worlds in Days were not perfect but I think they did a fantastic job with Roxas's growth as well as foreshadowing the events about to happen to him. In my opinion I prefer that over simply retelling the Disney movie plots, because while it might not look like the Days worlds did much at first glance, they were a wonderful playground for Roxas to learn and gain his humanity and for that I appreciate them. I too wish Days had a proper remake. It's one of my top Kingdom Hearts wishes.