New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
How are you doing? And I finally edited in something for Jack, and I'm sorry for the wait and how "meh" it is.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Hey! I'm doing good. And it's okay; you were busy. I did get to read it and it looks fine to me. Whenever I get the chance to it, I'll post one for Miracles as well.
So I recently saw your post on another forum about how exactly the Disney Worlds in Days contribute to Roxas' growth as a character, and I have to say, it was very insightful! I hadn't thought to look at them through that lens before, and it really does show how, despite the mundanity of them, those worlds do a surprisingly good job in servicing the narrative of the character. Really wish we could've gotten a proper remake of Days so everyone could get a better idea of what the game had to offer.
SweetYetSalty
SweetYetSalty
Thanks! I'm more into Kingdom Heart's characters rather then the overall story so I mainly review Kingdom Hearts games mainly for the characters. If it has lovable characters that I can get into then it's a good KH game as far as I'm concerned. Days was a groundbreaking game for me, because before it I was mainly neutral on Roxas. But once I played Days, despite it's lacking gameplay, I fell in love with him, his story and pretty much everything connected to him. The Disney Worlds in Days were not perfect but I think they did a fantastic job with Roxas's growth as well as foreshadowing the events about to happen to him. In my opinion I prefer that over simply retelling the Disney movie plots, because while it might not look like the Days worlds did much at first glance, they were a wonderful playground for Roxas to learn and gain his humanity and for that I appreciate them. I too wish Days had a proper remake. It's one of my top Kingdom Hearts wishes.
I am a Web Developer, SEO Expert, Affiliate Marketer, Web Designer, Software Developer and much much more. I am a loving and caring person. I like Sincere and caring person. Thanks.

The UAE became independent on 2nd December 1971. 48th UAE National Day 2019 is a day of happiness throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Aw, poor Howler, still waiting for the name change eh? Don't worry dear, I'll call you whatever you want.
Howler
Howler
Yeah still waiting. Wanting to move on from a name I made when I was less mature than I am now. I guess you can keep calling me Howler till then. or when I get the name change. Either of the two.
Soldier
Soldier
Whatever you say little lady, personally I've always thought that the name suited you, to each his own I guess. It's ultimately your decision.
So, kinda lame to do this, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from any rps that I'm still a part of. I'm already barely posting as it is, but my schedule definitely isn't going to allow for me to keep up with any of them.

But keep your eyes on the creative writing section. Something new might pop up from me in a month or two!
Reactions: KingdomKey
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I suppose it was inevitable, even for us! But I didn't think the section was lagging when I first arrived here on the forums.

But you are CD-Mann! *snaps himself out of the RP section and into the CW section* 😂😏🤓

Kidding aside, I can't wait to see what you got in store for us! Here's hoping it's something similar to Classic or Animal Farm. 😛
Hi Raz! I just wanted to thank you so much for all your help when KH3 released. That was an incredibly difficult time for myself and Arielle so I really want you to know we appreciate you for offering your assistance with looking after the forums during this time.
Raz
Raz
Hiee! Of course, no problem. I'm always on here anyways so it made sense to lend a hand. <3
Reactions: Chaser
Chaser
Chaser
Your hand is always appreciated. I honestly can not thank you enough for that tough time and the months that followed after. If God was to tell me you were a guardian angel to me, I'd believe you because holy moly you saved us.
  • Love
Reactions: Raz
Raz
Raz
I'm happy to hear to it! Btw every time I see your governor radcliffe/pocahontas avi i shit myself :)
So after D23 showing (So far) whether the next KH game title is called, I have 10 worlds I think some have a pretty likely shot given the context in KH3, that the next game and KH4:
- Moana
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Incredibles
- Zootopia
- The Haunted Mansion
- Sleepy Hollow
- Onwards
- Sugar Rush
- Frozen 2
- Raya and the Last Dragon
Depends on how far they are with the next KH game in terms of development. For KH2 they started development after the release of KH: Final Mix in December of 2002 and took 2 1/2 years to make, Dream Drop Distance began development in Early 2010 and lasted until late 2011 for development, KH3 started development around late 2012/early 2013 under the luminous engine before development restarted in the Unreal Engine 4 in October 2014 which lasted a solid 4 1/4 years to make.

Now that they are utilizing the Unreal Engine 4 they can still reuse the same character models and maps from KH3 as future reference and can get the development done faster for the next games, and I expect the next one to come out by 2021 or 2022 (KH 20th Anniversary) with KH4 by 2023/2024.

Regarding Disney worlds for the next game and KH4 this is my envisioned listing:

New KH game before KHIV:
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Meet the Robinsons
- Coco
- Treasure Planet
- Atlantis
- Dumbo
- Pocahontas
- Nutcracker and the Four Realms or Oz the Great and Powerful
- Inside Out
- Mickey and the Beanstalk
- Onward
- Moana
- Robin Hood

Kingdom Hearts IV:
- Zootopia
- Raya and the Lost Dragon
- Frozen II (returning world)
- Toy Story (returning world)
- Princess and the Frog
- The Incredibles
- Aladdin
(returning world)
- Lilo & Stitch
- Jungle Cruise
- Brave
- Winnie the Pooh
(returning world)
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a post. I’ve just been super busy recently getting ready to move in a couple of days. So for the delay.
Corona had that horse cart heartless as a midboss before you reach the kingdom
It still was a recurring enemy afterward compared to the Rock Troll Heartless fought in Olympus and Arendelle and the Metal Troll in San Fransokyo. In fact I say the carriage Horse heartless is very reminiscent to the Skeleton Ice Dragons that SDG fought in Arendelle.

Frankly, both Corona and Monstropolis are the ONLY ones with one boss respectively with the rest of the world mostly being Mob fights against Heartless and/or Nobodies/Unversed before culminating with a final boss at the end of their respective worlds.
Woah and phew. I think Hercules would of been a better fit for what I just did than me.

See, we have a chest freezer downstairs. It wasn't shutting all the way anymore. That means..time to defrost it. And clean out some old stuff that we didn't use/forgot about.

Been at it since 4 PM EST this morning and it's finally done. The freezer burned stuff is out for the trash man, (that was a Labor of Hercules right there!) the frost/ice is in the kitchen sink downstairs, and the food that we could save is in coolers with dry ice, said dry ice is going to be thrown outside once the freezer chills a bit.

I also cleaned out some sticky crud out of there; I swear. Clean out a freezer or fridge, and there's always some sticky crud.