• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zombieland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
As Vandread said, it was fucking fantastic. Fave movie of the year thus far. Saw it on Saturday and loved it.

Yes, this was fucking hilarious as well. Really well put too.
If it didn't have those actors, the movie would not have been that good.
Fucken loved the Bill Murray scenes =D

Kasrinok

Im so glad soembody made a thread about this. It was such a great movie, hilarious and exhilarating at the same time. Gotta enjoy the little things ^^

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
ME and five of my buds went to see wanted last year, we were sitting next to an old lady, so some bits were pretty frikin awkward:lol::lol:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
ME and five of my buds went to see wanted last year

Wut? You mean Adventureland, or are you just wrong?

we were sitting next to an old lady, so some bits were pretty frikin awkward

I would laugh even harder, to the point of being obnoxious, so she might leave or move.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
My boyfriend loves zombie movies, so I was dragged to see this. I am very, very afraid of zombies so I had my fingers in my ears and eyes shut through half of the movie. But the parts I did see were pretty good.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
ME and five of my buds went to see wanted last year, we were sitting next to an old lady, so some bits were pretty frikin awkward:lol::lol:

What the hell are you going on about?

My boyfriend loves zombie movies, so I was dragged to see this. I am very, very afraid of zombies so I had my fingers in my ears and eyes shut through half of the movie. But the parts I did see were pretty good.

Bah, it wasn't even scary Steph.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I already loved this before I saw it to due my undying passionate obsession with all things zombie. I saw it earlier today and it's my favorite movie of the year so far. I was so sad during the Tallahassee's memories of his son scene. ;-;

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, they didn't exactly do much with that though. I think I kinda looked away or wasn't paying full attention around that part.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You know when I first saw the commercials it looked fucking retarded but now with all the people saying its good "supposedly" it makes me want to go see it and actually see if what they are saying is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back