• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zombieland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Kinda surprised there hasn't been a thread on this prior to release. I saw it tonight and it was fucking fantastic.

Kiwi +

Awards
Looks like a good movie.. definitely a must see i think.. hopefully i will go with friends to see this one...

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
This looks really good.

I got an 'American Shaun of the Dead' vibe out of it from what I heard, but thats just probably for the comedy zombie thing and nothing more.

But I'll definatly watch this.

Last edited:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Had a lot of fun watching this movie last night.
It's like an indie coming-of-age nerd comedy set in during a horror film =P.
A lot of funny moments

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As Vandread said, it was fucking fantastic. Fave movie of the year thus far. Saw it on Saturday and loved it.

Prajna

The Amazing Atheist gave a good review on it so it must be alright. That gut is pretty picky with his films.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This looks really good.

I got an 'American Shaun of the Dead' vibe out of it from what I heard, but thats just probably for the comedy zombie thing and nothing more.

But I'll definatly watch this.

That's definitely not a bad comparison. In fact, one of the writers admitted that Shaun of the Dead was the only horror movie he had seen prior to making Zombieland.

I liked it. It was no masterpiece, but I liked it. There's not much to say honestly, I just say give it a watch.

what, not enough viewtiful joe for you?

S

Shadow Soldier

FUCK I WISH I COULD SEE THIS! But nooooo, I still have to recover from surgery and not allowed to sit for long periods of time... FUCK....

I love Zombie movies...

walter

The movie was some parts were just stupid and otheres funny as hell. If you have'nt seen it you should it was a dam good movie!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
It's a good movie, but not great. It sits just below District 9, which is funny because it's the exact opposite. District 9 had great ideas and some aggravating camerawork, while Zombieland is nothing new nor terribly inspired but has good camerawork. The story and characters are a bit ridiculous, and the visuals of the movie completely reflect that. It's not Robert Rodriguez excess, but the movie is honest about itself.

S

Shadow Soldier

Aren't you typically supposed to rest after surgery?

I have been, another 2 months to go. 6 months of recovering... believe it or not, that's the fastest anyone has done it with the size of wound I have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back