• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Reaction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey people. I'm doing a paper for my Critical Thinking class and it's about Maleficent. For a part of the assignment I have to show "Audience Reaction" to her character in the game and I was wondering if y'all could help me with it. If you could just say what you thought of Maleficent when you saw her in the game, KH1 or 2 either one, pretty much any details would be helpful. What I'm looking for is how you recieved her, what you thought about her, stuff like that.
Again, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Critical Thinking is by far one of the most useless subjects ever...

Oh in KH2 she sucked, majorly - mainly because she should've died (and i was satisfied by the way she died) in KH1 and was brought back for no obvious reason apart from Pete being a pathetic attempt at villainy.

in the first game, yeah she was a big threat to Sora and co. evil hag..

in the second game i didnt understand really why she was brought back. i mean her crow finds her cloak and she just reappears? made no sense whatsoever. she shouldn't have come back in the first place. if anything, we shoulda gotten another chance to kill her again.

anyway...shes evil. hate her. always have. always will. ^^

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I hated Maleficent... but then again, I hated her even before Kingdom Hearts. Maleficent was just a puppet in the first game. She warned the other Disney villians to not be careless in the darkness when really she was unaware of the massive darkness eating away at her heart as well. She was dumb... that's all. She almost seemed 'soft' compared to Xehanort's heartless. She was definately pure evil, though. And... yes... she shouldn't have been brought back in KH2. It was simply unneccasary.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I thought she fit the profile perfectly in KH1, seems completely unnecessary in KH2, Pete included. I mean, the story revolved around the organization, the two of them seemed desperate to get noticed by Sora and company.

neon6

My reaction...well I was quite suprised to see Malificent resurrected. This was the 1st time in Kingdom Hearts that someone was able to escape death.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought she was pretty good in the first KH being the leader of the baddies and then getting the chance to fight her was pretty nice too, though her dragon form was hard to beat. I liked the irony and how Riku smudged her remains. Served her right!

KH2, not as good. I was sort of hoping, and had the idea, that I'd get to fight her again, but she only sent Pete for her plans and never really came out herself cause she was just looking for a new castle. Lol=Sora: "What a hag"

in the second game i didnt understand really why she was brought back. i mean her crow finds her cloak and she just reappears? made no sense whatsoever. she shouldn't have come back in the first place. if anything, we shoulda gotten another chance to kill her again.

Before the game in Another Report, Xemnas had Axel and Roxas go release a raven from a cage somewhere. He did this so it would bring her cloak to the fairies and their memories of her would bring her back. He needed her back to produce more Heartless for Sora to destroy.

King Mario

In the first game she made Riku think Sora doesn't care about him and Kairi anymore, pure evil.
But as the leader of the other baddies she seemed cool.
In KH2, I don't know what I thought of her.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
KHI, I thought she was pretty cool. She seemed to be a good final boss [until we learn about Ansem]

KHII, unbridled hatred, I didn't want to see her or any of the characters she brought back.

Elorah

Awards
In the first game i was pretty happy with her as a final boss. Pretty stoked when she turned into a dragon; it was challenging!
In the second game i was confused when she came back; i thought she was dead. Then i got excited at the thought of fighting her again, but when that didn't happen i got disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back