• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xigbar.

The most G member of Organization 13.
He'll force you into Anti-Form and put a Holy Bolt to your face.

And the eyepatch? ftw?

TearsOfThePast

*points at anti-Kairi galore in sig* you can read the essay to learn a bit, or come to the club and ask :laugh:

I feel no different reading that than i did before. Let me make myself clear. NO KAIRI BASHING ON MY THREADS! You think you can read that one, SufferingAngel? Honestly, do you think things through before typing them? Hm, stay pff my threads if you wanna bash Kairi, I think Kairi is cool, so go screw yourself.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Disliking Kairi =\= bashing her.
Bashing her = "Kairi is a stinking bitch". You won't hear that out of me for the most part ('s what I have a certain club for :p)
Disliking her = giving reasons from the game why I think she's badly written, both in quality and characteristics.
You don't have to agree; you have no right to tell me to shut it though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I absolutely adore Axel :D
But I love Roxas because he's like one of the only characters that wear pants.
If you can find another character that wears pants, please tell me because I'm unaware of any others. XD
...BTW Demyx is adorable so I like him too :]

The Org all wear pants under those cloaks XD They just are not seen

TearsOfThePast

Disliking Kairi =\= bashing her.
Bashing her = "Kairi is a stinking bitch". You won't hear that out of me for the most part ('s what I have a certain club for :p)
Disliking her = giving reasons from the game why I think she's badly written, both in quality and characteristics.
You don't have to agree; you have no right to tell me to shut it though.

Lady, I'm trying to be civil about this, okay!I may be 13, but I know how to shut your damn mouth, so please, don't bash Kairi in here, PLEASE is my keyword. I will use forms of torture that have not been used since Medieval times. I know so many. So, just, please, don't bash, badmouth, or tell me what I can and can't do, 'kay, bitch!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
13, huh? That explain eeeeeeeeeeeeverything :D
And I was being civil too. Not everyone would like the same things you do. Now I wonder just how come you're after me when I initially agreed with other people that disliked her :p

And if coming and saying "Kairi is a bad character imo" is considered bashing, stop whining and get off the freaking internet. It only gets worse.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Lady, I'm trying to be civil about this, okay!I may be 13, but I know how to shut your damn mouth, so please, don't bash Kairi in here, PLEASE is my keyword. I will use forms of torture that have not been used since Medieval times. I know so many. So, just, please, don't bash, badmouth, or tell me what I can and can't do, 'kay, bitch!

Listen little girl dont say shit like that. She was not bashing Kairi's little punk ass, as I just did. She was giving examples of what Bashing really is. But You cannot stop people from bashing a character just because you dont want them to. So you shut your mouth and stop trying to stop things you have no controle over m'k chick ^_^

TearsOfThePast

13, huh? That explain eeeeeeeeeeeeverything :D
And I was being civil too. Not everyone would like the same things you do. Now I wonder just how come you're after me when I initially agreed with other people that disliked her :p

And if coming and saying "Kairi is a bad character imo" is considered bashing, stop whining and get off the freaking internet. It only gets worse.

It explains everything? I'd think a old lady like you would be nice to a child, but I guess that a VERY old woman would be to stubborn to change. Thought a stupid ass person would treat me like shit, though I get that alot. If you tell me to get off the internet again, think other wise. Honestly, your nice to Gamenern, my freaking brother who thinks your a total bitch, but not nice to a child?

TearsOfThePast

Listen little girl dont say shit like that. She was not bashing Kairi's little punk ass, as I just did. She was giving examples of what Bashing really is. But You cannot stop people from bashing a character just because you dont want them to. So you shut your mouth and stop trying to stop things you have no controle over m'k chick ^_^

DON'T CALL ME LITTLE GIRL ASSHOLE! and don't tell me what to do, you mother fucking retard.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It explains everything? I'd think a old lady like you would be nice to a child

The only old woman to be kind to brats is their grandmother :D

Thought a stupid ass person would treat me like shit, though I get that alot. If you tell me to get off the internet again, think other wise.

Sweetie, you're the person that started talking shit to people. I just said I disliked Kairi, a fictional character. You're the one that started spreading hate because of it and making an ass out of yourself o:

Honestly, your nice to Gamenern, my freaking brother who thinks your a total bitch, but not nice to a child?

Who? XD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It explains everything? I'd think a old lady like you would be nice to a child, but I guess that a VERY old woman would be to stubborn to change. Thought a stupid ass person would treat me like shit, though I get that alot. If you tell me to get off the internet again, think other wise. Honestly, your nice to Gamenern, my freaking brother who thinks your a total bitch, but not nice to a child?
M'k first off "little girl" dont double post. You can get banned for it. Second Im trying to be civilized and not get black on yo ass.

But Im gonna take the high road. And just report ya ^_^ You are not posting anything that has to do with the thread anymore. its just Spam. So Buh Bye.

DON'T CALL ME LITTLE GIRL ASSHOLE! and don't tell me what to do, you mother fucking retard.

Yeah, This isnt going to help your case. You should stop cussing, If your mother knew you were on the internet doing all this cussing I bet you'd get a spanking. So Slow ya roll little girl. ^_^ You dont wanna get grounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back