• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beXnotXnobody

Riku or Roxas. :thumbsup:^^
_RIKU_.jpg

L

LuckyX101

Definitely Sora, I hate how everyone goes ga ga over the serious guy like Cloud, I'm rooting for the funny and awesome key swinging hero we've loved for 3 games so far

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Riku. plain and simple, He's the best character. Wish his Keyblade Looked nicer though. his is the uglist of the three.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
My eyes bled.

Listen to this person, Cid. They know their stuff.

Ouch, and LOL

my fave hmmm probs Demyx, no Zexion no Roxas Wait no Riku no oh i cant choose :toungesmile:
Havta admit i love the organizations cloaks the best

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was indifferent to Kairi until I read your essay. <3 You have shown me the light.

:O! A converted person!
*throws you at the Hate-club* >:3

Though to be fair, KH2 did give me the two things I remotely yes like about her, being
  1. Kairi being the person to represent Home for Sora and Riku
    Basis:
    • Riku's Flowery Keyblade - sprouted from his run-in with Kairi - being Destiny Islands designed.
    • Kairi's Letter being what opened the portal that sent Sora and Riku back home.
    Killed with Fire because:
    • Sora's part kept having Romance shoved into it and badly so, making for not only bad writing for the would be couple, but also for Sora who should've been strictly home sick to separate it from any possible romance, thus giving the romance legitimacy. Seeing however how they didn't do that, even the Halloween Town scene can be taken as home sickness added with the circumstances right in front of his eyes, being Sally and Jack dancing.
    • They met with Kairi 5 seconds before deciding to stay in the Darkness and become the Darkness. Value for Kairi's letter as a result = all but nonexistent save for a plot device to bring them back home. No relationship involved.
  2. Kairi going "Oh boo I'm so worthless and useless while you and Riku are fighting and suffering all the time, Sora! ;-;" between the Org members fights.
    Killed with Fire because:
    Two seconds later she was ready to run with them to fight Xemnas. Ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back